Seasons
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can we pretend that
    Keldeos In the night sky are like shooting stars?
    I could really use a scald burn right now
    Burn right now, Burn right now
    I am a woawing mwoon uwu~ i am wed and bwue and fwy awound wif my gweat big wings! awa >-< if u downt powst this on 10 owther walls i will find u in your sv wadder games and sub and boostew enewgy and dd on u till i get to pwus six and 6-0 u owo! (◕‿◕✿)
    I am a woawing mwoon uwu~ i am wed and bwue and fwy awound wif my gweat big wings! awa >-< if u downt powst this on 10 owther walls i will find u in your sv wadder games and sub and boostew enewgy and dd on u till i get to pwus six and 6-0 u owo! (◕‿◕✿)
    I am a mowtwes gawar uwu~ i am bwack and wed and i fwy awound wif my gweat big wings! awa >-< if u downt powst this on 10 other walls i will find u in your wadder games and sub and nasty pwot on u till i get to pwus six and 6-0 u owo! (◕‿◕✿)
    Seasons
    Seasons
    Volc wasn’t legal in dpp ofc I lost e.e
    Sylvi
    Sylvi
    pweview-wess genewations now so goow awww >-<
    Egor
    Egor
    I am a mowtwes gawar uwu~ i am bwack and wed and i fwy awound wif my gweat big wings! awa >-< if u downt powst this on 10 other walls i will find u in your wadder games and sub and nasty pwot on u till i get to pwus six and 6-0 u owo! (◕‿◕✿)
    Egor
    Egor
    ROA Olympics, ORAS OU. GMT +1 When's good?
    Seasons
    Seasons
    We scheduled on Discord for right now. I'm online and waiting
    Milo
    Milo
    I sent that Monday, only went through yesterday because of college wifi
    Mono tour wanna play today i am +2 and ill be free in the next like 15 hours
    wsg limpy stours thing nights after 11 work best for me or from 11am to 2pm gmt-4 is fine lmk what your availability is
    Nick
    Nick
    Can u play today at 1pm?
    Seasons
    Seasons
    hey, i wasnt able to get back to u. we can aim for that time thursday? you can also add my discord Seasons#3333 because I see stuff way quicker there
    Nick
    Nick
    sure
    we're paired for ppl, I would rather have this done by Thursday at worst. How about Wednesday, 11:30pm gmt+2 ?
    hi, ost, can u play thursday at something like 7pm gmt+1 ?
    Seasons
    Seasons
    Putting this for act stuff: we agreed on 7pm +1 on discord
    Hey saw your msg on my profile for tourney i'm free whenever,7pm Gmt or 12 Am Est on the 10th would be good if that works for you
    Seasons
    Seasons
    7pm GMT would be 8pm GMT +1, so that works for me.
    Seasons
    Seasons
    I'm on showdown. My account is szns
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…