zS
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi. We play for wcop. Im gmt -4. Whats your availability to play?
    zS
    zS
    as long as it’s during weekdays i’m fine w/ it, i’d like to play before weds cuz i have a lot of exams the week after and i’d like to work on them
    AstilCodex
    AstilCodex
    So, my bad for not answering before, I actually saw your message and was talking with my ppl. Your time doesn't fit with my schedule. Im better if I play in the 2nd half of the week unfortunately. So idk how to solve this. Also please restrain our convo to this post or maybe private discord messages, I dont like that you've pinned me on PU for something external.
    zS
    zS
    i wouldn’t have pinned u on pu if u answered earlier, as i said my schedule is tight but mb. ig we can do thursday/friday, but that’s literally the latest i can do how does that sound
    Hey NU swiss GMT +0, I'm free on thursday and saturday evenings lmk what time.
    zS
    zS
    hi friend, saturday evening works best i’m on a trip to madrid and will be off from today til friday. let’s shoot for around 11pm +2 saturday? how does that sound?
    Ac1D_13
    Ac1D_13
    alright sounds good, hopefully will see you then :)
    zS
    zS
    hii, i think i pm'd u on main but u were off, i'm on as zS
    hey, we're paired for rupl. im gmt-7, a bit busy this week so preferably we play sometime friday/sat/sun. most times should work except any time before 3 pm my time on saturday. what works for you?
    zS
    zS
    can we do 9pm +0 on friday?
    Attribute
    Attribute
    yeah that's fine
    hey we play for NU Snake. I'm free on Friday and Saturday at anytime, and any day between 9PM and midnight GMT-8. Let me know when you're available.
    zS
    zS
    can we do friday 11am yours ?
    Davon
    Davon
    Sounds good, see you on Friday at 11am gmt-8
    zS
    zS
    I'm on stours as zS
    hey, we have to play for puwc. I'm finishing a thesis this week and I also have an exam on sunday. Is it possible to play on saturday? I'll be available after 11am gmt-3 until the end of the day.
    zS
    zS
    Saturday works we'll figure out time later, hmm on discord zS#4060 anytime sat and we'll be able to play
    I play u for nu league (again), lmk what ur availability is, friday or sunday probably works best for me (gmt+2 btw)
    zS
    zS
    same TZ so just lmk when you want to get it done
    OranBerryBlissey10
    OranBerryBlissey10
    should be able to play from 6pm to 9pm, apologies for the narrow window so if you prefer to get an extension just lmk
    zS
    zS
    it's great I'll get on
    ourlt when im -3 and can play most afternoons
    zS
    zS
    wanna play now?
    JustFranco
    JustFranco
    sure chall justfranco on main altho dont we have to notify an ou room mod or smth
    hello we're tied for 16th in ourlt, and able to play tomorrow and friday past 5 pm gmt-4, i can play whenever on saturday and sunday
    zS
    zS
    we can prob do saturday 2pm -4
    zS
    zS
    does that work?
    lou dort
    lou dort
    yeah thats fine
    cya then
    We play for PU. I’m free teus-fri after 4pm est. and most times on the weekend. I’m gmt-4
    zS
    zS
    can we play tomorrow 5pm est?
    leaveamessage
    leaveamessage
    yea that works
    zS
    zS
    can we aim for Sunday? we both missed first scheduled time, how does 3pm yours sound on that day?
    Hey, man, I can't log in to discord for the time being. If you want to play, I will wait for you at smogontours, ID: Allen-xia.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…