YBW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we play for wcor gen1rands. I'm gmt +5 what works for you, preferably within saturday?
    articoo
    articoo
    ugh then lets aim for 2pm gmt+1 saturday(6pm gmt+5 saturday) but bear with me if i need to reschedule this(i'll inform atleast 2-3 hours beforehand if i need to reschedule)
    YBW
    YBW
    ok that works, and no prob if so sunday is mostly free too
    YBW
    YBW
    hey I'm on PS whenever you're ready
    Hi, we are matched up in the RBY SU Open. What times work for you? I am in GMT -4
    YBW
    YBW
    GMT +1 how does Sunday at your 2pm sound?
    FighterFrog
    Works for me
    FighterFrog
    Sorry, are you available like 2 hours later? Something came up for tomorrow.
    hello, we fight for the wcor rby, can we possibly schedule on discord for efficient communication
    discord:typical_bastard#1771
    thank you
    uubd, gmt+2, can you run it on friday morning or afternoon by any chance
    YBW
    YBW
    Friday afternoon sounds fine is you 3pm ok?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    yeah 3pm +2 friday, cya
    YBW
    YBW
    sweet cya then
    Hey, baby rands I'm gmt-3 and can play early mornings or nights on weekdays and any time on weekends lmk what times best for you
    olleH

When do u wanna play for NU Cup? I'm available all of next weekend (I'm +1)
    heya, we're matched for NU open. I'm GMT -5 and available all week. What times and days would work for you?
    YBW
    YBW
    GMT +1 and most evenings work, would prefer a weekday if possible
    Maris Bonibell
    Maris Bonibell
    does Thursday 5 pm(your) time sound good?
    YBW
    YBW
    ye that works cya then
    When would you like to play for RBY Ubers, I’m -5. I can make anytime Wednesday, before 9am or after 6pm Thursday, anytime Saturday, and before 1pm or after 10pm Sunday.
    yo we're playing for hackmons cup. im -4, and free nights my time (9 pm to midnight) mon to sat, and almost all day sunday
    YBW
    YBW
    Sunday at ur 2pm ok?
    Emboar02
    Emboar02
    should be, see ya then
    YBW
    YBW
    hi Embo I am on PS on main acc
    We play for RBY NU, I’m gmt-4. I’m free all of today and Saturday/Sunday, I won’t be able to make any other day unfortunately. When will you be free?
    YBW
    YBW
    Is Sunday 8pm +1 ok?
    torterraxx
    torterraxx
    Sure
    YBW
    YBW
    hi I'm on PS on main acc same name as here
    Hi! Were paired for hackmons open, Im -4 and my availabilities are weekdays 4-7 pm (except wednesday from 4-5 pm) weekends are pretty free too.
    YBW
    YBW
    can you do rn?
    Hello there :D
    We are paired for round 3 of the DS Open. I am +2 and I think I'll be busy this afternoon and Thursday afternoon, but pretty much free any other day of the week. When would you like to play?
    YBW
    YBW
    Hi Fran :) I could probably do tomorrow from about your 5-8pm if you're around? Any time works
    35Q71N
    35Q71N
    It should work just fine! I might be studying so feel free to pm me in one of the servers we share lol
    We play for RBY UU Circuit Tour, when’s good for you to game? I’m GMT -4
    YBW
    YBW
    Friday at your 5pm ok?
    phoopes
    phoopes
    I have plans Friday after work so probably not, when are you free on Sunday?
    YBW
    YBW
    I'm GMT +1, Free any time from around my 4pm-midnight Sunday except my 8pm I have a series then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back