Alaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HOW COULD YOU?!! Quagsires are supposed to be unaware, now you made them aware :(
    works for me.

im going to need a little time to prepare though

let me know which server you will be on.
    Can we maybe do this tonight? I'll be on around 9.30 pm my time, so that should be around this afternoon for you if thats doable.
    The Conditional Winter Tournament

I would like to host a tournament with the following rules.
    1. One Uber and One Legendary, unless a Legendary is also an Uber, in which case only that Legendary will be accepted.
    2. A list of pokemon must be approved first, the list may only be changed if I am PM'd before the tournament starts.
    3. Have one week for each match. A bracket will be sent to each participant so they know who they are fighting, Friend code must be submitted with your participation so your opponent can easily get it.
    4. Submit a detailed explanation of how the battle went. both you and you opponent must do this. if possible send a video of the battle.
    5. Originally meant for PBR but can be conducted of DS Wi-Fi
    6. No hacked pokemon
    7. In the event you can't make the match, let me know in advance, if you don't it's up to a coin flip
    It's no problem at all, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten. Thanks!
    This week up until Friday is finals for me so I probably wont be able to do it before then but after that i'm pretty much free so i'll check on IRC once in a while and see if I can catch you. I'm usually on from 2pm to 10 EST time.
    Sorry, I am, but I cant play now. I'll be on tuesday, gotta go in a few minutes. I'll speak to you on irc or something then. I'll be on the regular channels and crap :)
    im gmt+1, so thats going to be really hard to achieve. Maybe next friday or saturday? Saturday around 7pm my time could work. I'm usually on in the evenings on weekdays, but that'd be in the morning for you, so im not sure if thatd be possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…