Athenodoros
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, sorry about that...I updated the thread, so you should have 5 oran berries to use, and you get your lapras back...I explained why I wasn't able to update in the thread.
    Shouldn't be too long, been having issues being able to ref in the last few days (Me not noticing it played no part. At all).
    Alright, I'm GMT-4 so late night for you is about early morning for me I think...
    The problem with that is that I have school through the week, so I think next Saturday or Sunday would be best, correct?
    Hey dude we're matched up for the VGC Tournament. Do you have a specific time to battle that works for you?
    Just a heads up in your battle: Jormungandr only has One Chill remaining. Sorry to break it to you, but you'll need to alter your actions. Thank you.
    Doran can post now, since I did have a post there, but it was soft-deleted, probably so he couldn't counter-team me, VMed Deck about this & he'll do it soon enough. Thank you for notifying me.
    Actually, before I do, may I get some new pokemon? I have the forms filled out, I just have to post them and get them accepted.
    Hmm, right. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to do that, since I didn't remember seeing anyone else do that, although the thought had ocurred to me.

I went and changed my post to reflect my intentions.
    I don't think I've ever mentioned this to you, but I love Iro in your avatar, BTW.

EDIT: .....ROFL 'avatar'. I made a punny~ xD
    as i mentioned in the battle tower, i'm currently on a little vacation until saturday. I gave you the option of not letting me ref in that post :S
    Concerning your battle, I did say that I would be counting Bounce as a two-turn attack, but okay then, next round onward. I mainly counted it that way, after lurking for a bit. Nevertheless, I'll update with Round Three shortly.
    You're tag team match is now under subreffing by me.

Please forward any PM sent to ginganinja regarding this match.
    Hi! Just gonna say that DW's post in our battle is his orders, not sending out. I only say that because I've thought the last post was just sending out on multiple occasions when reffing. And because it's an exciting battle! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…