Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• These are the 3 sets I would like you to do:
    Adamant Guts 208 HP, 48 Atk, 252 SpD; Bulk Up, Circle Throw, Payback, Stone Edge @Leftovers

[IMG] Brave Guts 208 HP, 48 Atk, 252 SpD; Bulk Up, Circle Throw, Payback, Rest @Leftovers

[IMG] Adamant Guts 252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 SpD; Storm Throw, Rock Slide, Facade, Protect @Flame Orb
    hey, sorry. I got 3 Pokes you can EV train. Since I trust you, I'll also give ya the 3 Pokes you're wanting at the same time. Can you trade now?

We'll have to make 2 trades as the ones you want are on my English game, and the EV training Pokes are on my Jap.
    Thanks! I'll contact you in a couple of days to give you the other two berries and so we can do the other thing
    Don't forget that the two pokemon you trade me on gold have to be from johto/kanto (non national dex)...... or not ^^
    Ok. My Diamond FC is 3223 6299 0653 (berries) and my Gold FC is 1549 6402 3215 (the two pokemon I wanted evolved)
    ok. there is a slight problem though I won't be able to transfer from ruby until tomorrow so I can only give you 5 of the 7 berries today
    Well I reall didn't want to ask for this but I guess you give me no choice. Ok here is my offer, now it will sound tedious (because it is) but for the berries I'd like the following :
    First after I have giving you the berries quickly help me evolve two of my pokemon on my heartgold edition through trade . Then I would like you to come online (in a couple of days; once I got the national dex) and help me transfer 6 of my pokemon from diamond to heartgold

If you can't really be bothered to do it I'll have to think of something else
    I just happen to have 8 on my ruby edition , I'll send them to diamond right away; depends what you could offer, the only thing I would have in mind would be something rather tedious
    Can you train 6 pokemon on the 4th gen.?

And can you check my thread and see if you find any 4th and 5th gen pokemon that grab your interest?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back