PoJ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, it's okay. You can use the AR code to upgrade all blocks.

And thank you for the smeargle. :)
    Here is another Japanese word you should know. Nakama: Nakama means "Colleague, Friend, accomplice, etc" :)

Caterpie... *____* I want to make a butterfree. Quiver Dance Tinted Lens... :0:D:D
    Good Idea!

Oyasumi! :3 Good Luck and Sweet Dreams. <3
    Lol, ok. Ill add that on to my list of things to teach you. Japanese, Cooking and...?

:0 Thats a lot of work xD! but I know you can do it. :)

hmm. Well I have done:
    All fossil DW, Weather changers, Growlithe, gligar, dratini, corphish, starly. And i forget the rest xD.
    Burn, SR damage + Priority, Sonic Boom? Dragon Rage? Seismic Toss? lol. i am not sure about those. .-. and yeah, Knick off. Its so hard to take down..

Yep. ToastPlusOne taught me how to cook a burger over IRC, lol. Hes a good Guy.

:D I hope you get it. :3 What should I try to do next? and besides ditto what do ou feel like doing,
    Haha. About 8/10 players Disconnect, so I run away before tgey do. :p

Yep it is! I just had to make one because I made an aron trollface drawing xD!
    there is only one way to beat it, lolZ

YAY! It sounds like it is super easy! Alright, will you start up ditto then head to bed?
    Oh, I have seen a lot on Random Wifi. not a lot of people axtually carry a real spD ttar intheir carts xD!

I posted my aron in the dmp. i was lucky to put 4 eggmoves on it this time. :D

Yep. Anagram I believe is a word that is the same spelled backwords, like Aloomonoola or whatever it is xD.

Again, I know you can do it! :3
    True. but you get the odd jolly ddance one in a while XD

Yay, I'd keep it just bwcause. you know Girafarig is an Anagram?
    lol, keep going?
    Or even Modest, xD. Cresselia's Spa isnt very good, imo. I normally give my cress HP fight to deal with ttar. after +2 cm, and at full health, HO fight ohko's non SpD nature ttar. lol, I <3 Cresselia. My gimmick attract set is amazong! xD

Good Luck <3
    Yeap. then you can start at like 10 AM tommorow or something.
    start smeargle then! Ill be here. :p good luck! might as well be busy xD

The most effective set is really a Calm Mind set, IMO. or Psyvh Shift. thats really it
    I guess. Lol, You just dont feel like RNG'ing xD! I know the feeling.

Sure. I suggest hitting it at maybe 1 AM, or something. otherwise you may be up until 7 AM! D:

Cresselia is Barely Legal, but I think its RU too. What set would you suggest?
    Yeah, but its not Directly affectung the pokemok information. its like emulator pokes. its barely legal.

:D:D:D Yay!
    so what will you work on in the meantime? Sturdy aron was so easy to do. it only requered 12 eggs!

Yeah, but those are OU. OU have been done already, so RU pokes need to be analyzed. (I think so, but I am unsure.) I want to do Absol and Dusknoir!
    Ask Diabolico about it. Try it with the code if wants you to... I think it will be considered legit.
    Ah. So will you try it tonight? the Ditto? Gonna sleep early again and Leave your DS on? xD

Yeah, I really want a contributor badge. I want to make the best analysis's possible!
    thanks! <3
    Hm... So you can't do that Vibrava? .~.
    Wait. you did Ditto?

Oh, Its temporary, for three days. I can speak through a Muted channel. Thats pretty much it xD!
    But if I do quality Analysis, which is what I am doing now, It may be permant. in the near future, lol
    You want to start a new game soon... So I would use an AR code, or dont attempt it at all. Its just too much of a hassle.

Whatvwere you working on again?
    Bye again! <3
    lol... .~.

I got my Voice Operator Status! lol
    I see. whatver works.

are you doing vivrava? it didnt work?
    No its like 4 in the morning here:) i ll try them tomorrow:) good luck on those safari pokes and i ll let you know on those roamers :) goodnight!
    Well yeah. But it isnt your obligation to help me out. It would have been so much easier if you did, but it can't be helped. It took me about two hours to do it. I started right after me playing with your bro.Now I have to do this for an aron. But Anyway, I did it all myself. Like I always do.

Bye, and Good Luck! <3
    So when you get back you will attempt ditto again?
    No, I have to do it every single time I breed for a DW ability Pokemon. I have so many spitbacks. on averge it takes me like 20 eggs each perfevt breed.

Okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…