Unreality
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey ver very sorry for the disconnection of a while ago, really was not my intention, as I told you I have not wait until the end if I want to shut down when the game was yours since you stop my beat up, the moment of disconnection was undoubtedly suspicious and obviously I can not check it to you, You 're the second guy in the tournament with whom I feel the same and really understand your anger unfortunately there is nothing that can change, you keep thinking the worst of me, is that just a game but if anything I could do to amend that mistake please notify me. =/
    i give you every right to kill me
    and i mean that seriously, sorry i've been such a bitch about it :(
    i have to tutor a friend right now but i PROMISE you i will trade you them when i am available
    please forgive me :(
    Oh yeah and the rwason I can't do this now is I'm on my phone but
    It's an android so I have smogon, irc, and po all here
    Maybe worth a try
    Six flags drama the whole day :(
    Did you know it was closed today? I found out after I got there
    2 hour round trip
    Anyway, ill be active tomorrow for sure, like from 4 to 8 or 10ish gmt -4
    I keep barely missing you :( I'm really sorry for all my inactivity
    I have like 1 1/2 hours if you can come on soonish
    Sorry I've been very inactive the past few days. I'm on my phone atm so I can't really do much, but I'll be here all of tomorrow
    Sorry again about this!
    Ok sounds cool. I have like 20-60 minutes, depending on how irresponsible my partner is for our short story thing, but I guess we can fit something in now/whenever you're ready
    Whoa, RBY Ubers is so hard. There are so many ubers there!
    I can't predict what the oppenent will have on the team!

lol, Mew, Mewtwo, Chansey.......
    Ok, I'm on IRC and PO with the nick Charmander. I'm on the Smogon University server on PO. If 2012 has more people playing that's probably the best to learn I guess.
    So you do juniors or something? I was going to do the VGC this year but it did not come to Arizona.

Play RU?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…