Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I have to get off now so I can't really answer any questions (I can, but they won't be fast replies). If you have any questions you need answered ASAP, ask in the Most Generations help thread. Good luck :D
    *Drops cigarette.
    *Rubs butt into the ground with foot.
    "Say, Biosci. You seen any monkehys lately? My boss is looking for one that went missing."
    *Flips coin onto the floor.
    "Think on it buddy."
    *comes out of the shady corner* you seen any monkeeez lately?? *walks back into the corner*
    Always loved the title "Captain" but am scared of the sea. Inter is from my love of the internet. and Lock is from my life being locked at the moment with exams xD
    It's mostly the same, except for the timer part (Like, attempting to hit your delay). In DPPt, for the second timer, you need to press A at 0 to exit the TV screen. The guide briefly explains that near the bottom (under the picture of the Trainer Card).

Also, searching for a PID to abuse for is also the same, except make sure you have the mode set to DPPt, of course (But that's kind of obvious).
    I've never done any kind of RNG abuse on DPPt, but it's pretty much the same process as HGSS. I don't really have time to walk you through step by step since I have some CPs I'm working on, but I do think that guide is very good. Just make sure to read the introduction to the guide before you read the ID/SID part. Also, I would strongly recommend you use Eon Timer over Pika timer, I think it's better :)

Feel free to ask me any questions you have if you get stuck while reading the guide! I just can't walk you through, but I can surely answer your questions (And the Most Generation RNG help thread is also an option :P). Good luck!
    We can search together! We could do coloured pokes each?

Maybe its time for you to evolve into WIGGLYTUFF!

[IMG]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…