Shaneghoul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for lc ssnl, prefer earlier rather than later im pst, i can only do late this weekend
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    I'm gmt 0 so I wouldn't have you playing late anyway, I'm meant to be playing a doubles set now and after that I'm free for the next few hours if you'd like to get this done today. Otherwise some time on tuesday would be best to me, I'll be availablefrom about 2pm until 12 at night, if you can make any time in that stretch that would be great
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    sure pm me on showdown today we can play
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    can't seem to find you on ps but i'm good to go if you wanna pm me
    pu ssnl, prefer to play tues/weds/sat, gmt-5, lmk when works
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Sat would be ideal, I'm gmt 0 and am free any time after 4pm, how would say 10pm my time work for you?
    Finchinator
    ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴘᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏғ Purges ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴅs. ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ. ᴄᴏᴘʏ! ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ! ᴄʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴀᴍ ʙʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ! sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ! , LUL ᴛʜᴀᴛs ʀɪɢʜᴛ!
    When can we play for NU Open R2? I'm GMT +5.5.
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    i'm gmt +1, nights are best for me but i can see that being awkward for you, any chance you'll be free on wednesday? i should be able to get myself free for the day at around 4pm my time so if you can play at some time after that it would be great
    Floss
    Floss
    I can get free for Wednesday. My Showdown alt is 'Horizon Jesuit'.
    gmt-4, we're matched in round1 of bw nu cup. when can u play?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    wanna play now? if not i'm gmt +1 and am free nights, that usually extends to like 3am my time so i should be pretty flexible
    JCM.
    JCM.
    yeah im down to play now, i'll be on smogtours as "fire marc bergevin"
    yo, can we play fri / sat for pupl?
    tko
    tko
    yeah, sunday would be nicer. what times work for you?
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    the same kind of time is fine for me, i should be around from like 9pm to 3am my time
    tko
    tko
    ok, i'll try and catch you online from 12-1 am ur time
    Hey, can we play Sunday for pupl? Free most of the day, gmt -4
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Yea sounds good, I'm gmt +1 and am free after 7pm my time
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Lemme know when you're good to play
    hey buddy, when are you good for NU Open? to be truthful, i hate to do this, but if we could postpone it until after WCOP, that would be ideal for me. i am in NJ in USA, so i think GMT-5 at the moment. let me know what you think
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    hey bro, turns out im actually going out with my family at around 3:15, is there any chance you could play an hour or even a half hour earlier?
    teal6
    teal6
    perfect by me man
    teal6
    teal6
    hey shane im on smogtours whenever ur good man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back