Pigeons
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for snake, gmt+1. Can't do weekdays due to exams but if you can do Saturday or Sunday from 11 am to 11 pm that'd be great
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    gmt -7, this is rlly inconvenient because idk at all what my availability will look like this weekend. I think out best bet is to shoot for as close to 11 pm your time as possible on Sunday if that works for you
    Hello, we are paired for pspl, I'm gmt+2 and I can play (almost) every day at around this time or 1-2 hours later
    lmk
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Hey, I'm GMT -7. I work irregular hours so might be a little tricky to schedule with, I can generally play 2 hours after the time you posted (around 4 PM GMT -7) if that works.
    duck
    duck
    that would be good! is Wednesday ok? I will however be in room at that time tonight as well so we may catch up and if I'm not too tired it would be ok as well.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Wednesday should work fine, I'll plan to see you then.
    hey we're playing PSPL, gmt +8 here,when do you want to play?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    GMT -7, would prefer my evenings if that works. I'm generally most free after 6 PM so let me know if you can play around then.
    mopandamo
    mopandamo
    ok, my 9-11 am on Wednesday to Friday for me should be 6-8 pm on Tuesday to Thurday for you, we can try this,which day do you want?
    mopandamo
    mopandamo
    today is also a good time for doing pspl
    Hi, BH SSNL R6 when do you want to play ? I'm GMT+2 and can play basically all this week
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    GMT -6, hectic schedule for me this week so I'd prefer to play on Saturday if that's ok. Does around your 8 PM work?
    Naoki-sama
    Naoki-sama
    I think so, i'll tell you thurdsay if i cant to find another hour
    Naoki-sama
    Naoki-sama
    Hi, waiting for you, chall Naoki-sama when you'll be ready
    We play for ag ssnls brother. When would be best for you to play. I can do evenings and my timezone is gmt-6.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'm GMT -6 as well, this week is a fucking nightmare for me so could we try to play Sunday? Evening around 6 PM would work well.
    ADF Test
    Oh that's great. Yeah man, we can play then
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Great, see you then.
    Play what time Zu ssnls im gmt-7
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    GMT -6, would prefer weekend in the afternoon if that works
    StarBlim
    StarBlim
    fine with me hows 4pm my time
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    That sounds fine, see you then
    when do u wanna play for zu ssnl? im gmt+1, p flexible with times so lmk what works best for u
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    GMT -6, given those timezones weekend would probably be easiest. Does sometime during you evening work?
    termi
    termi
    yeah sure, saturday evening can work for me, i have a game around 8pm my time but after that probably works
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Around then sounds good. See you then, if you see me online earlier in the day feel free to shoot me a pm
    I can thursday or sunday when my time zone is +4 (10-12pm)
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Hi, I'm GMT -6, Sunday sounds good for me so lets try and play then. Does 11 PM your time work?
    lancert
    lancert
    All right, that seems okay to me at this time
    Hey Pigeons we are paired for RMT tour finals. When do you want to play ? I am GMT+1 and I am a bit busy this mid week... I could play for sure this weekend (sat morning idk but Sunday night sure). Maybe mid week could be possible some day too but rn idk...
    Hey we're paired for ZU Seasonal. I'm free pretty much the entire week so I can work around any times you can play. EST
    kay
    kay
    Yeah I can do Sunday. Want to shoot for the same time?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Earlier would be a bit easier for me, does 4 PM your time (2 PM mine) work?
    kay
    kay
    sounds fine
    hi Pigeons, we play for R2 of AG ssnl, i am gmt+2. when you want to play ? To be honest with our 8 hours off, the best for us would probably be to play on weekends. fortunately I am here almost all day of Saturday and Sunday. So ?
    yo paired for rmt tour. I'm GMT -6. Are you free on Saturday cuz I'm going to be very busy on Sunday. Thanks
    frontloader13
    I apologize for not making the arranged time yesterday. I would appreciate it if you are willing to play today rather than call activity.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    It's fine, does the same time work today?
    frontloader13
    yes today 7 pm will work
    hey paired for rmt tour, im gmt+5:30 lmk what works for you.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    gmt -6, weekend is probably best given our timezones. Is any time / day best for you on the weekend? I'd probably be able to play your Sunday evening but if you'd prefer another time that works too.
    So Noisy
    I can wake up early so maybe something on your evening works. Maybe your Friday 7pm?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Sure, that works. See you then.
    Last seen 4 minutes ago · Viewing forum 1v1 damn I leave you 5 months and this is what happens
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Have to feed my gambling addiction somehow
    weee are matched for 1v1 pl when fight am mostly availiable on weekends,but tomorrow could work as well
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    GMT -6, tomorrow probably won't work given our timezones so lets shoot for the weekend. Any time in particular that's best for you? If not lets go for sometime around your 8 PM since that probably works for both of our timezones.
    motogp
    motogp
    8 pm is a tough time,7:30 should work on saturday though
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    7:30 PM works just fine. If that's good I'll see you then.
    We're matched up for RMT tour. What's your timezone? Mine's IST.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'm GMT -7 which makes scheduling tricky. How about we play sometime on the weekend? If mornings are alright with you, would sometime around your 10:00 or 9:30 AM on Saturday ok? I'm flexible on the weekend so let me know what's best.
    Floss
    Floss
    9-10 AM Saturday works for me.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Alright, see you then. I'll be around in the tournaments room on the username Pigeons.
    yo, when do you want to play for mix and mega? gmt+0 available any evening with enough notice and throughout most of the day on sunday
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I'm online now, I don't have too much longer to stick around (like 30 minutes) so would you be alright with just playing 1 or 2 games?
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    We'll just have to wait till Tuesday I won't be back in time, sorry
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    No worries
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…