Fylkir Pudin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo omfl, i'm gmt-8, im free all friday and saturday so some time then would work~
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    im gmt + 10, saturday sometime your evening works for me
    Calucha
    Calucha
    cool so Saturday, 5 pm my time work?
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    that should be fine i think, maybe an hour or so later if you can but ill hopefully be awake
    Hi we play for the monotype SS. I am GMT -4 and can play most days of the week. Lmk when you tryna schedule big dawg
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    yeah sounds good we will try for tuesday and if we cant thursday works too
    Como Estas
    Como Estas
    I will be available for the majority of the day. It will be easiest to reach my disc so Como Estas#0510 plop. Talk soon fren :]
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    ive dmd on disc, and am free all day today so let me know when you are ready and we can play
    Monotype Generations, GMT-6, free in the evening during the week and for most of the day on Saturday and Sunday. Please let me know what works for you.
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    probably sat/sun, im gmt +11 so i should be on after about 5pm ish your time
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    Sounds good, either Saturday or Sunday work for me, so whatever's most convenient for you is good.
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    hey i am on for the next couple of hours on main on fylkir pudin if you are able to play
    Mono seasonals. EST, any weekday evening is good for me
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    I might be able to play your friday evening, are you free at all on the weekends? im gmt+11 so your evenings are when i am at work
    When do you wanna play for mnm open? Gmt +1 and usually Free every day from 2 PM to 10 pm can do sunday morning too
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    Hey, I'm GMT+11, I can basically do like 9pm -10pm your time on your Friday and sat but your sunday morning should work nicely i think, might be able to play now if you can, i just need to steal some teams from someone
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    I'm fine with johning until sunday, I also need to steal some teams lol
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Hey, just Woke up, write something when you're ready
    Hey! I am apparently your Opponent. When can be battle? I am GMT +8
    Fylkir Pudin
    Fylkir Pudin
    Ah finally a time zone close to me, I'm gmt+11 and free like 8am-10pm my time weekends and like 7pm-10pm my time weeknights
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…