Brandon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ❤ When I find you, I hope we'll always embrace as if it's the first time we ever did. ❤
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Who have I even dated? Not like there is anyone <.<. It's just my thoughts that come to me at certain points. It also has to do with my profile pic sooo you won't even get the reference :^)
    Emilyne
    Emilyne
    PLS :^) U FLIRT W/ ALL I HAVE DE CONCRETE EVIDENCE!!!!!1111ONEONEELEVEN
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Flirting =/= Dating. Git rekt by my powerful logic. :^)
    You ready? I'm on almost all day today.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    My parents turned the wifi off again -.- I'm trying to get it on my phone but it keeps crashing. What room are you in if i can get it done?
    Agnès Oblige is bae ❤
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I use the red heart and it's always worked for me :x
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    i wish i could do the same but i write analyses and thats a buttfuck on a phone ;_;
    Brandon
    Brandon
    That's the difference between the two of us. I don't participate in smogon really. I just use it for showdown related stuff.
    You want to battle tonight?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I am not really available tonight to battle. Uh I might get some free time tomorrow between afterschool activities and homework if that'll work? I sort of wanted to make sure I was all prepped for the next round (I didn't realize we had to do battling more than the first week if we lost)
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow I guess.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Hey sorry for not being available this week school's a bitch. I should be available to play from 9am-2pm EST tomorrow if that'll work. I think we will be out the rest of the day so if that doesn't work I can do late saturday or sunday sometime
    Are you sick of The Great Gatsby yet? Cause, I just finished chapter two... and I must say... This book SUCKS.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I'd love to see it pick up more. Chapter 3 isn't any better
    aleuser
    aleuser
    lol. I had to read this over the summer... needless to say, I didn't.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I had to if I wanted my grade in English to stay good. The friggin teacher tested us on specific details of every chapter.
    I miss you :/ Come visit some time?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Well first of all, I have school and am only available afterwards so chu have to get up to see me ;) and I go by another name most of the time. You should know it's me when ya see it
    Didn't I fight you the other day?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Uh I have a terrible memory so maybe, maybe not.
    VanGru
    VanGru
    If you used an eveelution team then definetely haha
    Brandon
    Brandon
    The only time I use full on eeveelution teams is in custom battles anymore. Ever since PBR died it hasn't been the same ;~;
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Wow rude. I can't even be on vacation for a week to keep you in check. The Hannahness concentration is too high! IT'S OVER 9,000 O:
    hello. BRANDON. *inbe4 deletes comment*
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I mean if you scrolled down, you'd see Hannah calling me by my name and I didn't delete it
    Meteordash
    Meteordash
    you ruined my morning. >:c
    Brandon
    Brandon
    GOOD I'M A MEAN BETCH
    I like your new Profile photo. The Flareon ish kawaii :3
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Thanks! I managed to crop it from a larger portion of pictures. It's the last slide of the series. Basically there's a box of eeveelutions for free and every one of the eeveelutions besides flareon is picked right away and flareon is left in the box crying then green appears and takes flareon. It's a picture that brings a smile to my face
    On vacation for a week. If you want to contact me, here or skype (if you have mine) is your best bet.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Rip ;;;

ENJOY YOUR VACATION!
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Thank Sapphire n_n!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…