Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we are pairing for challenge cup,i have gmt+2 and you ,i can play saturday ,friday ,sunday of 5pm at 8pm in my gmt
    grats on the bug. try not to be too mean/sarky in posts (Such as that one about akkeshi). idk if you know him were joking, but i wanna cut down on toxic behaviour to any newish users
    Shrug
    Shrug
    thanks, ya last night i was tired / interpreted what he said to be a callout because im "the abra guy" and wanted to show i was unhappy, but yeah i wont in the future
    OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT BUG SQUAD
    Berks
    Berks
    Also follow me you glorious nerd
    Shrug
    Shrug
    thanks! tf does a follow even do, flipped you one
    Berks
    Berks
    Follows are to epeens as printing more money is to post ww1 German economies
    yo quality bug badge
    Shrug
    Shrug
    bug catcher emma stone, her cutest role to date, thanks g
    :o

well deserved :D
    Shrug
    Shrug
    the fact i got one before you means theres an lc auth with a crush on me tbh, you are a higher-quality user in every respect
    grats, well deserved :O
    stop shitposting tho
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i got this badge for shitposting...?
    GOAO
    yeah stop
    dont got more badges..
    That badge is some good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
    Shrug
    Shrug
    you are right... so much epussy coming with the ladybug. is that what you were implying?
    Superpowerdude
    Superpowerdude
    That's what happened when I got it so yea
    Superpowerdude
    Superpowerdude
    Idk you might be ugly though so who knows?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back