BW OU Suspect Testing Round 9 - Voter Identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
You guys know the deal; include both the shot of your rating and the name at the top right (for confirmation purposes).

Bloo

Banned deucer.

The above screenshot is from when I qualified. The one below is proof that "Bully" is my name. The rating and win-loss differs slightly because I accidentally got a game on ladder after qualifying and forfeited because I couldn't be bothered playing, causing my rating to decrease.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I changed the wording; don't try and include both, actually include both. If your first screenshot doesn't have it, just login to the name and take another screenshot.

Im editing out all the posts that don't have both to an a; you can re-edit once you have both requirements. (unless your alt is your forum name, in which case it's ok)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)