ღ The Valkyrie's Reign ღ [Under Construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update
Bringing you the latest in our Designer Department Store. Note, orders are full on my part though feel feel to request anything that isn't a breedable.

My Eevee (Flareon Build)

Species:
Eevee | Ability: Anticipation (HA) | Nature: Admanat
OT: Kinrai | ID: 12041
IVs: 31/31/31/20/31/31
Notes: Hatched by Kinrai on Reddit.
Ask for a Fire Stone!

was going to do this eevee for myself but........... you save me time lol . Cmt for it ?
god bless you

oh and a 5 iv female love ball drowzee ( ismonia)
and a 5 iv female modest magby vital spirit
edit oh just look at the shiny section for breedables stuff ( or trophy) . I haven't update yet

Last edited:
small update:

New Layout! damn images kept failing, so i just redid everything.

Also New actual stuff!

Meowstic (Espurr) / Dive Ball (HA)
Special / Bold (Male) / Timid (Female) / Prankster (Male) / Competitive (Female)
Assist / Barrier / Trick / Yawn

finally got around to breeding these. i was rather tired when i caught them, so i have a whole bunch of breeds with infiltrator instead of own tempo i mean uh... the ability didn't pass! many.... many times. so i have lots of infiltrator spitbacks. <_<
every one has all 4 egg moves, and i even have some bold females and timid males cos that's just how GF likes to roll ;~;

Val, cmt for female roselia?
Need the ball and egg moves, I don't mind if its not shiny. Can take spitback or clone of your shiny one :)

Hi, we can do Palkia for Farfetch'd when ever you're ready with the stick, but could you also CMT for these? I'd like Bold and Calm Safari Ball Chansey, as I'll breed both into shiny monsters. I also finished Shiny Togepi <3. Let me know if you need anything Lady Valkyrie.

My HP Fire Roselias

Species:
Roselia | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid
OT: Chow Thyme | ID: 65152
IVs: 31/10/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Hatch Location: Santalune Forest.
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Spikes, Sleep Powder.
Notes: Bred by BlueSinceGen1 (breeding project), ESV Checked and match found by me.
BlueSinceGen1 may also distribute if he wishes.
Hatched by ChowThyme on Reddit.
Ask for a Shiny Stone!

Species: Chansey | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Bold | Calm
Egg Moves: Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Counter, Seismic Toss.

Hi, we can do Palkia for Farfetch'd when ever you're ready with the stick, but could you also CMT for these? I'd like Bold and Calm Safari Ball Chansey, as I'll breed both into shiny monsters. I also finished Shiny Togepi <3. Let me know if you need anything Lady Valkyrie.

My HP Fire Roselias

Species:
Roselia | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid
OT: Chow Thyme | ID: 65152
IVs:
31/10/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Hatch Location: Santalune Forest.
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Spikes, Sleep Powder.
Notes: Bred by BlueSinceGen1 (breeding project), ESV Checked and match found by me.
BlueSinceGen1 may also distribute if he wishes.
Hatched by ChowThyme on Reddit.
Ask for a Shiny Stone!

Species: Chansey | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Bold | Calm
Egg Moves: Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Counter, Seismic Toss.
Farfetch'd is ready with it's Stick, I'll be back in Wi-Fi range in like 4-5 hours tops.

Roseila is no-redis, just making sure you know. Otherwise, I can try to breed you a HP Fire one if that's what you want.

I'll need to check the EMs on Safari Chansey when I'm back in Wi-Fi range. Do you want the four specifically?

Will CYT the best I can on my phone. Grats on Togepi.

Farfetch'd is ready with it's Stick, I'll be back in Wi-Fi range in like 4-5 hours tops.

Roseila is no-redis, just making sure you know. Otherwise, I can try to breed you a HP Fire one if that's what you want.

I'll need to check the EMs on Safari Chansey when I'm back in Wi-Fi range. Do you want the four specifically?

Will CYT the best I can on my phone. Grats on Togepi.
Awesome, I have done some major updating the past week or so, so be sure to check the whole thread (a bunch of redis legends are hiding in their spots) Shiny Roselia is fine as non-redis, I just want it for personal use. As for the chanseys, Counter and S-Toss are a must, but Heal Bell AND Aromatherapy seems un-necessary. Which one has Higher PP? They do the same thing right? Just one of those egg moves should be good (+ the other two) , also if you could get chansey to level 50 so they don't loose egg moves while I breed them that would be great. Let me know what you like! :D

Awesome, I have done some major updating the past week or so, so be sure to check the whole thread (a bunch of redis legends are hiding in their spots) Shiny Roselia is fine as non-redis, I just want it for personal use. As for the chanseys, Counter and S-Toss are a must, but Heal Bell AND Aromatherapy seems un-necessary. Which one has Higher PP? They do the same thing right? Just one of those egg moves should be good (+ the other two) , also if you could get chansey to level 50 so they don't loose egg moves while I breed them that would be great. Let me know what you like! :D
Will do. Chansey should at least have that but I'll need to check Bank which I can't at the moment. Can also level it to 50 too. Will CYT now but probably post when I can check Bank.

Will do. Chansey should at least have that but I'll need to check Bank which I can't at the moment. Can also level it to 50 too. Will CYT now but probably post when I can check Bank.
You can clone right? Depending on what you want I may need a single clone back. But if you give me notice, I can find a cloner now and prep the trade for us. ^_^

Okay, can probably so both. Do you have any of these currently in stock:
Tatertot's Lugia
AfroThunderRule's Yvetal
Wildly's Ho-Oh

?
Ho-oH is stocked. The others you'd have to clone back to me.

EDIT: Unless you want me to find a cloner and clone 'em. I'd rather you clone them though...

Ho-oH is stocked. The others you'd have to clone back to me.

EDIT: Unless you want me to find a cloner and clone 'em. I'd rather you clone them though...
K, can clone them in trade. Do you need extras or so?

Can start breeding when I get in a few hours. Will tell you what EMs Chansey has first.

K, can clone them in trade. Do you need extras or so?

Can start breeding when I get in a few hours. Will tell you what EMs Chansey has first.
I would love extras. Man I'm really starting to love trading with you. Let me know, but as long as it has S-toss, Counter + a move that heals all status of the party, I should be okay with it. :P

I would love extras. Man I'm really starting to love trading with you. Let me know, but as long as it has S-toss, Counter + a move that heals all status of the party, I should be okay with it. :P
Thank you. :3

Mind if I swap Ho-Oh/Lugia for something else? Friend Ball Raikou and Friend Ball Shiny Mewtwo catch my eye more.

Need clones of them done?

Thank you. :3

Mind if I swap Ho-Oh/Lugia for something else? Friend Ball Raikou and Friend Ball Shiny Mewtwo catch my eye more.

Need clones of them done?
Always need clones; can't get enough. You can switch to Mewtwo and Raikou if you want, I'm fine with that, but hey, since I have a hand full of Ho-oH on hand, would you like a Ho-oH for a female of this? :

Species: Sudowoodo | Ability: Rattled Nature: Adamant + Impish
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Self-Destruct, Curse.

Needs to be level 43 so it doesn't loose egg moves while I breed the shiny. :P

EDIT: if you want Lugia too, I'll take a Impish Sudowoodo too. :P

Last edited:
Always need clones; can't get enough. You can switch to Mewtwo and Raikou if you want, I'm fine with that, but hey, since I have a hand full of Ho-oH on hand, would you like a Ho-oH for a female of this? :

Species: Sudowoodo | Ability: Rattled Nature: Adamant + Impish
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Self-Destruct, Curse.

Needs to be level 43 so it doesn't loose egg moves while I breed the shiny. :P

EDIT: if you want Lugia too, I'll take a Impish Sudowoodo too. :P
Yeah, Mewtwo, Yvetal, Raikou for the moment.

I would consider other things for like Sudowoodo but I have other orders too so I'd ask you to wait until I get them done so it's fair for everyone.

May be a short wait on Chanseys but I'll be home in like 2 hours to check Bank.

Hey there again, I have updated my thread with a lot of new stuff, can you check my thread for a Pinsirite and a ability capsule ?
Who's Entei, Jirachi are those? Otherwise, a spitback or two will cover the Stone + AC. Will check again in a sec.

Can I trade for a dream ball pineco? I can offer marvel scale dratini, honedge, dream ball slakoth, fletchling,klefki

What balls are the others in? If regular, Dream Ball Slakoth for Pineco sound alright? Can do a spitback trade or regular.

I would consider other things for like Sudowoodo but I have other orders too so I'd ask you to wait until I get them done so it's fair for everyone.

Who's Entei, Jirachi are those? Otherwise, a spitback or two will cover the Stone + AC. Will check again in a sec.

What balls are the others in? If regular, Dream Ball Slakoth for Pineco sound alright? Can do a spitback trade or regular.
They're mine, OTs and IDs are listed..

Just be sure to copy paste what ever you want (I have more than one Mewtwo, Yveltal), and let me know what you're trading, I'm more than happy to do what ever, for anything I've listed. Sorry to flood you with orders, just trying to give you everything you asked for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)