(❤️) Valkyrie's Wonder Emporium (❤️) [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, awesome! Not sure why it's not 5IV (if the SpDef was 31 it would have been amazing), one of the parents must have been 5IV rather than 6 like I thought. But yes, the clones/pp max would be amazing. Will be on later to collect.
Yep, I'll be around. Feel free to collect whenever.

oh crap its hacked? I have a modest one that should be fine if you want that or I can get something else listen I'm so sorry and a little scared
What's hacked?

Sorry, I cancelled out of the trade before I saw you had the Joltik.

Yep, I'll be around. Feel free to collect whenever.

What's hacked?

Sorry, I cancelled out of the trade before I saw you had the Joltik.
the zapdos is toss it now and I will give you a modest one and something else the modest is legit because it came from me
Edit: don't release it yet were listening to agonist real quick

the zapdos is toss it now and I will give you a modest one and something else the modest is legit because it came from me
Okay, I'll release the Zapdos (how'd you find out it was hacked?). You still want Genesect cloned?

EDIT: Haven't released it yet, what's happening?

Okay, awesome! Not sure why it's not 5IV (if the SpDef was 31 it would have been amazing), one of the parents must have been 5IV rather than 6 like I thought. But yes, the clones/pp max would be amazing. Will be on later to collect.
Yep, you can collect when ready.

Okay, I'll release the Zapdos (how'd you find out it was hacked?). You still want Genesect cloned?

Yep, you can collect when ready.
agonist told me on a the blacklist thread apparently it has an illegal Iv and nature combination wow would have never guessed that and yeah I need one cloned one I need my one copy back thats it
EDit: just a little sad now for taking your stuff:/ you fine with this I will get you the other zapdos it's not as great you can do whatever you want with that zapdos and find something else on my thread please I am so sorry and toss zapdos

agonist told me on a the blacklist thread apparently it has an illegal Iv and nature combination wow would have never guessed that and yeah I need one cloned one I need my one copy back thats it
Sure, I just checked there too. Do you want the Zapdos back or should I release it?

Will clone Genesect, you want 1 copy + the original?

Can you hack check Genesect though with Agonist?

Sure, I just checked there too. Do you want the Zapdos back or should I release it?

Will clone Genesect, you want 1 copy + the original?

Can you hack check Genesect though with Agonist?
yeah sure now I'm really scared....I got that from someone here on smogon
Edit: I need the genesect back real quick it was the only one I had

Yep, I'll clone it and return you the original + a copy.

Just run a hack check through it with Agonist (the Genesect). If it's not legit I won't blame you.
ok thank you for understanding Gamedowg told me though that it was legit so I took his word for it which has me worried I will go to bank and withdraw a good clean zapdos want anything else

Okay, giving you back Genesect and a clone :).

So Gamedowg did a hack check?
honestly I don't recall I know is that he said it was legit
Edit: while I'm figuring things out about the genesect can you clone me a copy of that zapdos sorry this is ridiculous
Edit edit: I traded a cloned genesect to diabolico and I said if it's hacke complain I heard nothing back so thats a good sign but I will run a hack check

honestly I don't recall I know is that he said it was legit
Edit: while I'm figuring things out about the genesect can you clone me a copy of that zapdos sorry this is ridiculous
Edit edit: I traded a cloned genesect to diabolico and I said if it's hacke complain I heard nothing back so thats a good sign but I will run a hack check
Okay, so you want a clone of this Zapdos?

Will do that now.

Okay, so you want a clone of this Zapdos?

Will do that now.
thanks and its legit its from my friends firered its definatly not hacked my friend would not be able to figure out how to do that and if this turns out hacked do you want your shinies back or something else to replace that genesect from my thread my friend jesse also has one
Edit: I'm talking about genesect zapdos is not hacked

thanks and its legit its from my friends firered its definatly not hacked my friend would not be able to figure out how to do that and if this turns out hacked do you want your shinies back or something else to replace that genesect from my thread my friend jesse also has one
Edit: I'm talking about genesect zapdos is not hacked
Okay, can I have credits because this Zapdos doesn't have competitive stats (IMO). Otherwise, some of the things the other guy has in your thread would do the job. Is the Genesect hacked as well? And do I have redi rights on it?

Okay, can I have credits because this Zapdos doesn't have competitive stats (IMO). Is the Genesect hacked as well? And do I have redi rights on it?
....no response on that yet and yes I'll give you a credit but do you want anything else on the thread including jesse's stuff there a slight chance I might have it on me and he can also help me out
Edit: the guy responded gamedowg to confirm genesect and redistribution wanted to double check and yeah I can do whatever I want with it lol and I really don't think this guy is a hacker and hes happy with the zapdos I gave him which is the one you just cloned we can talk redistribution stuff when we figure out if its legit or not

Do you have any of his Shinies/Legends (also when you get Joltik done, can you tell me)?
gwaahhhh wait you want me to breed a perfect one ok sounds like a plan I gave you that spitback though so I don't know why you want me to breed that but ok
Edit: I have a few like the auroras and I have a legit tyranitar but there both non redis but I think I can talk with him to make an exception idk lets just wait on the genesect which I feel more certain about

Nah, a spitback of Joltik is okay. You already have me Solrock and Drilbur?

So do you have any of his things?
I have aororus yes and the shaymin I have one of my own and giratina but I don't know if he looked into his being legit...aorurs is defintaly fine though
Edit:And to answer your question about it being hacked, I originally got the Genesect off of some random guy online who traded it to me. I was completing the Pokedex, and what I was doing was trading a Mew I had for a Meloetta, then trading that for a Manaphy, ect. That Genesect just happened to be the last Pokemon I got in that long line of trades.
So in conclusion, I'm not 100% sure if it's hacked or not. But if it is, then I could take it back, give you your Zapdos, then just release the Genesect. Sorry about the confusion.
those were gamedowgs words oh great

Okay, could I grab Aurorus and Giratina (if it's like flawless)? I'd assume it'd fine if the Mods haven't said anything, but maybe not.
...I have my own giratina it's not flawless it's bad check the thread aurorus not sure if thats redis will ask...and well Idk anymore and the shaymin I would have to get that checked as well which I wont do until the genesect is done sorry

...I have my own giratina it's not flawless it's bad check the thread aurorus not sure if thats redis will ask...and well Idk anymore and the shaymin I would have to get that checked as well which I wont do until the genesect is done sorry
Yeah, that's fine. I'll trade you back the Zapdos and just take credits until you get everything checked. Do you want to keep Eevee and Electrike on you?

Yeah, that's fine. I'll trade you back the Zapdos and just take credits until you get everything checked. Do you want to keep Eevee and Electrike on you?
.....honestly keep the zapdos or a copy for yourself and send me a copy back please
Edit: I have no clue what to do as of now....so I am just waiting for a response for the minute until then I will tell you this I have another genesect that Jesse has but I think mine is fine it's hasty the only nature and seems to match up with his fine so yeah if something happens you have his to reflect upon and yeah I thought that electrike and eevee were in trade two where I give you solrock joltik spitback and breed a drilbur with mold breaker and you owe me no store credits....trade one was bonus stuff but if all fails ill give you two store credits out of this mess

I have no clue what to do as of now....so I am just waiting for a response for the minute until then I will tell you this I have another genesect that Jesse has but I think mine is fine it's hasty the only nature and seems to match up with his fine so yeah if something happens you have his to reflect upon and yeah I thought that electrike and eevee were in trade two where I give you solrock joltik spitback and breed a drilbur with mold breaker and you owe me no store credits....trade one was bonus stuff but if all fails ill give you two store credits out of this mess

if you understood what I said you basically if this fails you get two store credits out of this because trade 1 failed but trade two is fine right? so you owe me no store credits....trade one was a thank you and for your benefit and well I failed and wasted your time so if it fails you will get two store credits....trade two suceeded though which was you owe me no store credits you get perfect solrock joltik spitback and drilbur with mold breaker and i get your two shinies do you approve of trade two?

Edit: if the genesect is hacked I will make those two store credits vanish with some private stuff that will be worth it sorry to waste your time:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)