0.0 Will this fail nobody knows 0.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. My last team took forever to make so i'm planing on a different team now. well here it is. If i write something wrong (like my physcial sweeper as a physcial wall) then please tell me.

Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Careful (+SpDef -SpAtk)
trait: pressure
252 HP / 100 Def / 40 Atk/ 116 sp def
-Sucker Punch
-Taunt
-Pain Split
-Will-O-Wisp

I start off with this poke. taunt is to stop other leads to setup. painsplit to regain some hp after some hard hit. will-o-wisp to annoy other strong sweepers and sucker punch is to simple fight back.

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish (+Def -SpAtk)
Trait: Sand Veil
252 def/ 252 hp/ 6 attk
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Knock Off / Stealth Rock
-Roost

Simple physcial wall. Roost for regaining some hp when i can or stall my opponent if they are will-o-wisped. I'm having a hard time deciding on knock off or stealth rocks. Earthquake for taking down any creature that i can take down XD and ice fang for dragons like mence or dragonite.

Gengar @ Leftovers
Timid (+Speed -Atk)
Trait: Leviate
252 SpAtk / 252 Speed / 6 HP
-Focus Blast
-Thunderbolt
-Subsitute
-Shadow ball

Sp sweeper. subsitute for stoping some annoying status like sleep which can really annoy gengar. rest of the moves are pretty simple.

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Calm (+SpDef -Atk)
Trait: Liquid Ooze
252 HP / 46 SpAtk / 200 SpDef
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic Spikes
-Rapid Spin

Toxic spiker and rapid spinner. Surf and ice beam for a attck and toxic spikes to set up and rapid spin to spin away annoying opponent setups

salamence @ ????
Adamant (+Atk -SpAtk)
Trait: Intimadate
252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 HP
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

A very simple DD mence. dragon dancce for speed and attack then proceed to sweeping with dragon claw to defeat other dragons, earthquake to defeat ground weaknesses and stone edge for some ice types that can really get into mence's way.

Metgross @ Life Orb
Adamant (+Atk -SpAtk)
Trait: Clear Body
252 Atk / 140 HP / 28 Def / 88 Speed
-Agility
-Earthquake
-Meteor Mash
-Expolsion

Simple Agiligross. Agility for a speed boost. after that it can out almost everything. EQ meteor mash are for a strong sweep and when my meta get low in health of damage or life orb it can just expolde.

Well thats my whole team. Its mainly from shoddy but some of the EVs are changed. Please help!

I agree with the amazing rate of the person posting above me. Pretty much everything he said except tentacruel. You have sorta an offensive team, and toxic spikes won't be doing much for you. Maybe put a starmie in instead to rapid spin. Starmie can also trick and recover, and is slightly stronger i believe.

Hope I helped

close combat can OHKO your metagross, Ice punch can OHKO salamence if Lucario has a Jolly nature to outpace your Salamence
Yeah, Lucario can definitely OHKO Metagross with a Close Combat. >_> I like the rhetoric. Close Combat doesn't OHKO 100% HP Metagross without Swords Dance or a critical hit - or some Attack+ Stat boost for that matter. Salamence has the Intimidate ability, and because both Metagross and Salamence work well in tandem, prediction skills can actually help...
Regardless, Lucario is somewhat of a threat if Spiritomb doesn't have Hidden Power Fighting. Otherwise, you shouldn't have a real problem with Lucario - almost all of your Pokémon can take Lucario out before it gets a chance to set up anyway. And if Lucario doesn't set up, it doesn't OHKO Gengar with Bullet Punch, Tentacruel/Metagross with Close Combat, or of course Spiritomb, with Crunch/Bullet Punch (which he has as a "possibility" in his mentioned set).

The funny thing is that all of your Pokémon, barring Metagross, are immune to/resist fighting, yet you have one of the best fighting walls for Defense. It isn't too much of a problem, but you only have one Pokémon that resists water - which could be a problem with some carrying Ice Beam for Salamence. Metagross' Meteor Mash really isn't too effective against bulky water types either (food for thought, but at least Gengar has some T-bolt to pack). Especially Swampert, who packs STAB Earthquake for Tentacruel, can pretty much dent your team in a negative way (So, you might want to put a Grass Knot of some sort somewhere in there).

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK well I edited out most of the bad formatting, but you still need to fix this post to conform to this rule:
The Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you're having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice
Also, leaving an item of a Pokemon is a pretty shoddy thing to do; it just goes to show that you have put little to no time into testing the team yourself. To be honest you're lucky to have gotten as good rates as you have!

Anyway, if you fix this up then PM me and I will unlock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)