13p Matrix 14 (No Multiball) Game Thread [GAME OVER]

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
this comes across as you trying to split the town into the relatively safe town core and the unknown townies and that as scum you're trying to figure out which of those two groups the watcher is in, rather than legitimately trying to get the watcher to claim. In the event that the watcher doesn't claim, you will search for them in the safe town core or something. It's a situation where if the watcher listens to you, no matter who they are or if it actually increases the towncore or not, it gives free info to scum. So I don't want that situation to continue.

I really do still think he's town. To be clear, I'm also a whiny bitch and I know I generally over-town-read m2h. But I DO think he's town here. I guess the idea that watcher could get nk'd is scary to me too but idt watcher should claim here unless guilty or being tunneled imo.

this comes across as you trying to split the town into the relatively safe town core and the unknown townies and that as scum you're trying to figure out which of those two groups the watcher is in, rather than legitimately trying to get the watcher to claim. In the event that the watcher doesn't claim, you will search for them in the safe town core or something. It's a situation where if the watcher listens to you, no matter who they are or if it actually increases the towncore or not, it gives free info to scum. So I don't want that situation to continue.
Agree, pls no claim watcher, thanks.

I just don’t really understand a tbz vote unless we are sure he is mafia. And I don’t think there’s anything sure about that. Like it seems like the setup would just be tbz > fenrir which doesn’t make me feel too good

I really do still think he's town. To be clear, I'm also a whiny bitch and I know I generally over-town-read m2h. But I DO think he's town here. I guess the idea that watcher could get nk'd is scary to me too but idt watcher should claim here unless guilty or being tunneled imo.
ok

this is unfathomable to me but I will trust you on this today

I just don’t really understand a tbz vote unless we are sure he is mafia. And I don’t think there’s anything sure about that. Like it seems like the setup would just be tbz > fenrir which doesn’t make me feel too good
I think fenrir might just be clear here regardless of tbz’s alignment. He’s either spewed town or read town by TBZ. The shakiest part of that is the latter, because Hannah says she doesn’t trust TBZs read on fenrir. But I don’t think we lynch fenrir for a while here

maybe we get a sub

Well no, he just asked how well TBZ can read fenrir and I don't think they play together enough for him to be so sure. Fenrir goes afk regardless of alignment, and he hasn't done much else.

Well no, he just asked how well TBZ can read fenrir and I don't think they play together enough for him to be so sure. Fenrir goes afk regardless of alignment, and he hasn't done much else.
they both Play on showdown or have played on showdown?? Not sure what the criteria for playing “enough” would be anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)