1k post (kinda) (not really)

Sulo

pure heroine
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
so i'm a bit of a dumb fuck and forgot to post at exactly 1k. big surprise, suLo moment, whatever.

i'm a bit less surprised i've made it this far considering that i'm a lot huger on c&c than i was at my 300 post. i still want to commemorate this, though. warning: very cheesy.

Totomon Slip sanguine Corperate n romanji haxlolo: THE goats. u guys are the light of my world and are the reason i haven't stopped playing uu yet ngl. there are so many moments that were made a lot better when they were shared with yall; keep being the best :heart:

hidin 2020 idm boomer gamer but swag sealoo georgebowserjr Solaros & Lunaris adem Typhlosion4 and the rest of my nd buds (im not gonna ping all the auth...): possibly the worst players ive met ever... jokes aside, nd was made a lot more enjoyable (and would've been better if we won that DAMN trio tour) thanks to yall. playing this tier after coping with some questionable decisions made by the playerbase has been an experience, but a good one at that.

hayedenn kDCA Felines UT ponchlake in the hills and i guess pannu LOL. idk why i was invited to us south discord but idrc and im glad to have been invited anyways despite me being the worst player to touch oms ever

ken kennukem Azick maroon Swiffix: i also dont know why i joined mono room LOL but i didnt regret it. its funny lurking there, glad to have met u all (not when ken is online however)

Meteordash ishtar EviGaro (would ping cita but idk if he has smogon...) SergioRules churine Specs and the rest of suu... ive made some pretty awesome memories with yall and im sorry for not being around as much (im sorry im just in too many servers!!!). u gobos are the best and i mean it.

to the entire gp and gstaff team, you all are quite the dedicated bunch of ppl and im glad to have been accepted into both <3

low effort 1k copout post but im lazy and havent built so an rmt was out of the question for sure. im gonna stop here bc it looks like im likewhoring but trust me i just rly dont wanna miss anyone...

may the larp be with u

Last edited:

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
so i'm a bit of a dumb fuck and forgot to post at exactly 1k. big surprise, suLo moment, whatever.

i'm a bit less surprised i've made it this far considering that i'm a lot huger on c&c than i was at my 300 post. i still want to commemorate this, though. warning: very cheesy.

Totomon Slip sanguine Corperate n romanji haxlolo: THE goats. u guys are the light of my world and are the reason i haven't stopped playing uu yet ngl. there are so many moments that were made a lot better when they were shared with yall; keep being the best :heart:

hidin 2020 idm boomer gamer but swag sealoo georgebowserjr Solaros & Lunaris adem Typhlosion4 georgebowserjr and the rest of my nd buds (im not gonna ping all the auth...): possibly the worst players ive met ever... jokes aside, nd was made a lot more enjoyable (and would've been better if we won that DAMN trio tour) thanks to yall. playing this tier after coping with some questionable decisions made by the playerbase has been an experience, but a good one at that.

hayedenn kDCA Felines UT ponchlake in the hills and i guess pannu LOL. idk why i was invited to us south discord but idrc and im glad to have been invited anyways despite me being the worst player to touch oms ever

ken kennukem Azick maroon Swiffix: i also dont know why i joined mono room LOL but i didnt regret it. its funny lurking there, glad to have met u all (not when ken is online however)

Meteordash ishtar EviGaro (would ping cita but idk if he has smogon...) SergioRules churine Specs and the rest of suu... ive made some pretty awesome memories with yall and im sorry for not being around as much (im sorry im just in too many servers!!!). u gobos are the best and i mean it.

to the entire gp and gstaff team, you all are quite the dedicated bunch of ppl and im glad to have been accepted into both <3

low effort 1k copout post but im lazy and havent built so an rmt was out of the question for sure. im gonna stop here bc it looks like im likewhoring but trust me i just rly dont wanna miss anyone...

may the larp be with u
Stop posting and get to Regi already

(ur somewhat great Sulo glad to know you)

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor
Sulo I am VERY sorry for throwing the nd trios game, I was cruising thru the battle and then had an epic brain fart… but thank u for carrying the shubers and being a good nd and c&c bud.

Very glad to have gotten to know you over the past couple of months and am proud of all that u have accomplished. You show great initiative and have a solid work ethic, but perhaps too strong of an affinity to larping. Congrats on 1k!

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Sulo being cringe on main like always smh my head

Fr tho gz king happy we get to chill and talk shit on players better than us which has become my favorite past time with the group rn. Here's to another 1k (if we are still around for that long somehow lmao)

ishtar

temper madness with an even extreme
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
PU Leader
appreciate ya, gobo! glad I brought u and the other unite nerds along (to suffer). hoping for some UNINTERRUPTED gaming w yall once I come back grrrrr

nah fr am glad we met too n_n

hidin 2020 idm boomer gamer but swag sealoo georgebowserjr Solaros & Lunaris adem Typhlosion4 georgebowserjr and the rest of my nd buds (im not gonna ping all the auth...): possibly the worst players ive met ever... jokes aside, nd was made a lot more enjoyable (and would've been better if we won that DAMN trio tour) thanks to yall. playing this tier after coping with some questionable decisions made by the playerbase has been an experience, but a good one at that.

may the larp be with u
Congrats suLo you have managed somehow to get this far, i knew being best friends with me would get you to 1K posts. I am awaiting a thank you post soon… tho fr congrats bro, amazing work

Corperate n

my bowels turned watery
is a Tiering Contributor
Achievement after achievement, thank you for mentioning me and gang. Your willingness to contribute to shit is forever inspiring, love you.

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
wow react this post is this is a skill issue from sulo

edit: nvm flop.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)