Tournament 1v1 Banhappy Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this is a post which I dont really like doing even if its not very often I do these. Im calling act on Haki because he missed the time we agreed on in the screenshot linked here , he got to know the difference on the wall. (note that the order these should be looked at is wall then the screenshot since the screenshot is a extention of the wall scheduling but private)

Opponent gave me the win.

I don't have any good ban ideas anymore since round 1 already nuked the meta, but we can go with Justified since it looks annoying. Levitate is the only other nuke besides Beast Boost I thought of earlier, but it's been banned now, so might as well get rid of 4 mons or so (well, I guess 3, since someone decided to ban Keldeo).

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
EDIT: Osra why are some of the bans italicized?
Italicized bans are done by people who have won the round by their opponents having dropped out of the tournament.
The distinction needs to be made, since the bans may very well be undone if someone decides to sub in and ends up beating the people who made these bans.

Won 3-2, it’s hard to go around all the bans so that’s why I must ban something that no one should ever use
Ban: Aqua Jet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)