Hide in your shell
Att made by Fancy1 , really thanks to you !
Hi, BMT has returned once again this time including Generation 9. BMT stands for Break My Team, where a team is featured each week, and all kinds of random counters can be found through community input. The only requirement is that the counter 3-0es the team! How doesn't matter, whether it's putting on a resist berry or running something crazy like Special Attacking Great Tusks, all that matters is that it 3-0es. This project will have nine cycles each lasting one week and the player with the most "community's favorite counter" will win 20 USD. Also, it will feature gens 5-9 with gen 9 taking most of the spots for "meta development".
Let's set some rules:
- Please be respectful of others on this thread.
- Please provide some calcs to prove that your counter does indeed "break" the team.
- At least 70% odds over the the battle will be required for a win.
- 50/50s between two Pokemon means that the featured team does indeed have a way to counter it, and should not count as "countering."
- Pokemon undergoing a suspect test will not be eligible to be a counter, and will also not be able to be a part of a featured team until its suspect test has concluded.
- A singular person can submit more than one counter per cycle.
- On reservation posts: if you have a Pokemon in reservation for over three days, the post will be deleted by a forum mod, so other people can reserve that Pokemon, too.
- I reserve the right to delete posts that aren't actual counters but will try and talk to the poster beforehand.
- Teams can come from anywhere! I will take any user-submitted teams through discord (I am Akeras#5717). I'll look at the team and review it, making sure there are no gaping holes, and if it's good, then it will be featured. I do first-come-first-serve, so the earlier you submit, the earlier your team will be featured! Please just remove the names of individual Pokemon when submitting.
- You are allowed to submit the same Pokemon as someone else as long as the set is different from theirs. I can delete posts (first talking to the poster though) if they are too similar to each other.
- Lastly, we will have voting for the community's favorite counter to be featured with the team! You can vote on a Google Form, at the end of each round.
- This project will have nine cycles each lasting one week and the player with the most "community's favorite counter" will win 10 USD.
- In the case of a tie, the tied posts will be voted on in a thread poll.
- Players at the end of the project finish with the same amount of "community's favorite counter" then they will have an Sv 1v1 bo9 to settle who wins the money.
- I Akeras will be paying out the prize money. Prize money will be paid out on Paypal.
Week 1 : SV
Week 2 : BW
Week 3 : SV
Week 4 : ORAS
Week 5 : SV
Week 6 : SM
Week 7 : SS
Week 8 : SV
And first week team is that one https://pokepast.es/46a8a77b46663c04 !!! At your breakz