1v1 1v1 Global Cup - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stage 2
People that are 2-0 advance to the next round and don't have to play for Stage 2.
Players with 1-1 record will play Stage 2 in order to advance to the next round.

Round 1 Stage 2 Pairings
Bag of Trixx  vs  Akuu
doc1203  vs  Scraftionite
Ron  vs  PokeOtter
Boat  vs  Turbo Drif ♥
XSTATIC COLD  vs  Ballfire
Eiffel-Hit  vs  Realmas
bea  vs  Murman
PA  vs  DenisTheMenace
idkgoodnames  vs  ThisIsTheBoom
Jabiru  vs  Seo.
Yash_0987  vs  Char Aznable
STABLE  vs  Meowth (from Team Rocket)
gorilaa  vs  Limpy Lucario
Huston  vs  deddd mans
Ad067  vs  PandaDoux
Notater  vs  Crystal Vince
RTM  vs  ncalathes
thebtboy  vs  rumia
HugeNoobLmao  vs  Vrji
Fleeting Memories  vs  Aqua Jet
giove97  vs  mocrokiller2
Adam3560  vs  martinvtran
Micoy  vs  SuperMemeBroz
LeCehlou  vs  Close
Byes will be subbed out with extension games from Stage 1 as they arrive so be aware you might end up with a match
Extension deadline from Stage 1 is January 5th at 11:59 PM GMT-5, no exceptions
Deadline for Stage 2 will be January 9th at 11:59 PM GMT-5

Last edited:
Round 1 Stage 2 Pairings
Bag of Trixx  vs  Akuu I liked their series against micoy
doc1203  vs  Scraftionite honestly it depends on if scraft cares about the game
Ron  vs  PokeOtter
Boat vs  Turbo Drif Drif will prove me wrong by bringing some creative set and winning
XSTATIC COLD vs  Ballfire xsc is banned so idet this is happening
Eiffel-Hit  vs  Realmas both had nice wins last round
(Loser of bea vs torterraxx)  vs  Murman
PA  vs  DenisTheMenace i do not bet against denis in ss
idkgoodnames  vs ThisIsTheBoom regardless of who wins the extension battle I believe idkgoodnames will win
Jabiru  vs  Seo. I will be proven wrong as d2 teams will win
Yash_0987  vs  Char Aznable
STABLE  vs  Meowth (from Team Rocket) probably will be the first person to post their series win but should be close
gorilaa  vs  Limpy Lucario
Huston  vs  deddd mans
Ad067  vs  PandaDoux
Notater
 vs  Crystal Vince
RTM  vs  ncalathes it could go either way
thebtboy  vs  rumia im surprised they fight again but I think rumia will win unlike stage 1
HugeNoobLmao  vs  Vrji celesteela
Fleeting Memories  vs  Aqua Jet cant wait to be proven wrong with this one
Close vs LeCehlou
martinvtran vs Adam3560
mocrokiller2 vs giove97

time to see at the end of the week how many I got correct (9-4)

Last edited:
time to make some biased predictions because they call me mr biased, that's right gamers today we are gonna make some epicly biased predictions because I am very much bored woooo!!!!

Bag of Trixx  vs  Akuu this could go either way but I have to give it to Bag of Trixx
doc1203  vs  Scraftionite doc is gonna bring a team of mono grass and get owned
Ron  vs  PokeOtter this might get super close but i know that otter has been practicing alot of SS recently
I Am A Furry  vs  Turbo Drif ♥ turbo is gonna throw
XSTATIC COLD  vs  Ballfire banned :<
Eiffel-Hit  vs  Realmas eiffel hit is a really good oldgens player and i don't expect him to be bad in SS assuming it's the gen he started with
(Loser of bea vs torterraxx) torterraxvs  Murman bea is gonna (bea)t torterra because i am definitely unbiased :))))), torterra v murman comes down to murman wanting to try but yeah murman is most likely gonna win
PA  vs  DenisTheMenace denis usually doesn't really try in singles tours so yeah
idkgoodnames  vs  (Winner of VeprenToin vs ThisIsTheBoom) vepren v boom can go either way but idkgn is probably gonna win
Jabiru  vs  Seo. jab is goated in oldgens but he doesn't even play SS like ever
(Winner of Yash_0987 vs Mubs)  vs  Char Aznable Mubs is gonna destroy them with petaya zard
STABLE  vs  Meowth (from Team Rocket) stable actually plays SS but this could get close
gorilaa  vs  Limpy Lucario monke.
Huston  vs  deddd mans deddd is gonna bring unviable sets but he is good at clicking SS
Ad067  vs  PandaDoux
Notater  vs  Crystal Vince notater is getting acted
RTM  vs  ncalathes match of decade, we've all been waiting for this, this is gonna be close af and i wish the both of you best of luck
thebtboy  vs rumia probably gonna be same result unless rumia manages to adapt to his playstyle since he's already played him
HugeNoobLmao  vs  Vrji my lad dont disappoint
Fleeting Memories  vs  Aqua Jet could go either way but im biased towards memories :3
giove97  vs  Bye 1
Adam3560  vs  Bye 2
Micoy  vs  Bye 3
LeCehlou  vs  Bye 4
the cult of the bye people, they are too good there is no way this absolute nerds are gonna lose

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay and thank you for playing early Close and martinvtran
Close vs LeCehlou
martinvtran vs Adam3560

I also miscounted mocrokiller2's record. They were supposed to be 1-1 so thank you for pointing that out. If I made any other mistake feels free to clown on me for being bad.
mocrokiller2 vs giove97
1641248759769.png

1641248774376.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back