Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
Keldeo is a very strong part of the team, beating non spdef char x (unless char doesn't dd) and all char Ys that threaten Jirachi and ferrothorn, while also having a huge nuke that kills things like Garchomp,Aegislash after a CM boost, mega metagross (unless max speed) and even beating non z fly Gyarados.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- Trick
- Fire Punch
Choice scarf jirachi is very strong with the potential to beat any mon, but this jirachi is mainly for nagandel, sawk, Venusaur, and other Pokemon he can easily flinch to death, adamant nature helps beat nagandel no matter what with heart stamp ohkoing and also making iron head a 4hko on gren easing the bad matchup.
finally we have ferrothorn,
Ferrothorn @ Grassium Z
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 160 Def / 100 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Curse
ferrothorn is very strong and can beat most Sturdies except sawk and hp fire magnezone
while beating other Pokemon like primarina and tapu fini with z power whip which guarantees the ko on fini while also being able to use z leech seed to restore negative stats to 0 which can ease some matchups like metal sound Pokemon or attack lowering moves like play rough.

All Suggestions welcome, this team struggles against volcanion.

Last edited:
Hi, I already said this to you on PS, but I will say this here to reiterate the point : This is a really darn good team. I don't have any sweeping changes I can propose, but rather some modifications to the EVs of some Pokemon to better beat some threats to this team, so here it is.

I found that this team is a bit weak to Magnezone, so I added this one tweak to Jirachi. I mean, sure; it's a Choice Scarf Pokemon, but you need to be bulky to beat some Pokemon.

1) :jirachi:
Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 84 Atk / 172 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Fire Punch

The EVs are to tank Magnezone's Zap Cannon, and Jirachi 2HKOs Magnezone with Hidden Power Ground, even through the Jolly nature.

2) :keldeo:
Keldeo-Resolute @ Waterium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 32 Def / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump

32 Defense EVs lets Keldeo live Bolt Strike from Adamant Choice Scarf Victini and Outrage from 252 Attack Mega Charizard X.

1) 252+ SpA Magnezone Gigavolt Havoc (190 BP) vs. 0 HP / 172 SpD Jirachi: 288-340 (84.4 - 99.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
2) 0- SpA Jirachi Hidden Power Ground vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
3) 252+ Atk Victini Bolt Strike vs. 0 HP / 32 Def Keldeo: 272-322 (84.2 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Man, I just love this team, and couldn't bring myself to change much else about this team. :psywoke::psywoke::psywoke::psywoke::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard: Have fun laddering.

Last edited:

Jocus

Banned deucer.
"beating non spdef char x (unless char doesn't dd)"
So are you relying on your opponent to misplay to beat a common threat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)