1v1 1v1 Ladder Tournament II - [WON BY CHICKENPIE2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
dude i answered you 3 times, and you are never connected... i'm always on sd and i never see you.
I tried what ? you are just trying to have act because you don't want to play against me. So stop.

Well, so today, i'm all day connected. I think it"s not me the problem.

ok so DEG told me that ferno gets act,and he also told me to post on his behalf so

Round 2

Winners:

ayedan vs Scraftionite

BaleBlaze vs Chickenpie2

ggopw vs ferno

toadandhishaxx vs Lancer Fr

Losers:

dom vs Elo Bandit

Chaitanya vs Freddy Kyogre

XSTATIC COLD vs UBERLandon21

Grain2Sel vs ryyjyywyy

DEADLINE Monday 17th of September

Received evidence that xstatic cold also tried contacting on PS and checking that was in fact ferno's alt. Ferno contacted xstatic on Smogon but xstatic did not respond until Saturday tho that gave Ferno 2 days to respond which didn't happen. Ferno posted a Screenshot about PS! PMs while Xstatic cold also PMed me his PS! Pms eith ferno. In both cases, the opponent did not reply. I cannot rule this as activity, so I will give a 2 days extension. Failure to find a time will will result the game being either coinflipped or acted again.

e: Please PM me for more clarification, do not clutter this thread.

Tagging XSTATIC COLD Ferno and their r2 opponents UBERLandon21 ggopw

His "pms" with me are legit me leaving my computer open over night after i went to bed http://prntscr.com/kss93i how does this prove anything at all it was literally last night after the deadline had passed since todays matchups were posted at 4:51 AM and his pms clearly say 10 AM. That's some bullshit lol.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
.... dude, lets do our fight. Stop. We are fautive both.
I answered you too late on smogon, and you didnt answer on sd and smogon, so let's play and the best wins.

Ferno couldn't even get the notif that XSC replied to her because all XSC did was make a post on their own profile. Seems like I learned a new strat in johning people for an extension, reply on my own profile and then pretend like it was a mistake. Afterwards, I'll PM my opponent after the deadline, submit it as proof, and ask for an extension

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
Round 2 Predictions

BaleBlaze vs Chickenpie2
ggopw vs ferno
toadandhishaxx vs Lancer Fr
Chaitanya vs Freddy Kyogre
XSTATIC COLD vs UBERLandon21 . My nigga Landon, one of the best player 1v1, so yeah loser bracket means nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)