1v1 1v1 Majors III - Pools Phase 2 [Tiebreaks @ #100]

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
dude no, she missed schedule and was never available, come on. Plus I tried to schedule with her, she coudlnt (proof on my wall)
Her only schedule was 1 am my time on thursday.
Come on, i ve already been robbed by itchy, dont give lumi win while i was the most active.
Plus, you already made a mistake by putting three top 1 in my pool instead of two top 1 and two top 2....

Last edited:

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
dude no, she missed schedule and was never available, come on. Plus I tried to schedule with her, she coudlnt.
I flipped for a few reasons and did consult with others to not appear biased. First of all, there was no missed time here. You simply suggested a time and when Lumii tried to clarify with you, you didn't respond for days until you simply appeared on at that time, which means that time was never properly established. Lumi also was the only one to give her availability whereas you only sometimes suggested specific times. You even misread some times. In the end, though, your availabilities simply didn't match, so it was fairly shaky.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
I flipped for a few reasons and did consult with others to not appear biased. First of all, there was no missed time here. You simply suggested a time and when Lumii tried to clarify with you, you didn't respond for days until you simply appeared on at that time, which means that time was never properly established. Lumi also was the only one to give her availability whereas you only sometimes suggested specific times. You even misread some times. In the end, though, your availabilities simply didn't match, so it was fairly shaky.
but as i said, she already missed a schedule last wednesday (19 april) .. can you at least give an extension to today ? dude i don't accept to be coiflip.. for real i've been active everytime.

“your availabilities simply didn't match” absolutely does not apply here. Firstly, Lumi claimed to be completely unavailable on the weekend despite laddering for LT. If you’re going to be unavailabe on weekends, at least a reasonable amount of weekday availability should be expected. Is that what you call those time ranges? 1:30-2am XSC’s time?

I would say this should be an extension, but Lumi has already claimed they can’t play this entire week… lol

calling act on Haxorus1428 waited for 30+ minutes no response
When was this buddy I was there on all my shceduled appointments you always showed as offline
I also havent been on for 2 days because A there was no attempt to schedule an appointment on your part and B I had a concussion

Last thing I was online for my scheduled appointment on my profile at 4 pm tuesday april 25th and waited for 15 min then I left soooooo what is going on here

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Mishlef has no right to call act on me we were on at the same time I chatted him saying we were same majors group and he ran off
So while I can't prove that this did or didn't happen or when it did, I can say that in your scheduling you both established a time in which Mishlef had gone online and then notified you on your wall. You are now claiming that you were online at the time, but the difference here is that you didn't message your opponent until hours later to ask where he was when he had specifically told you where and on what account. You then waited until the day of the deadline to attempt to schedule again which isn't enough, and for some reason today as well which is well past the deadline. Even if you have proof of your activity in this instance, Mishlef still has grounds for activity because he actually reached out and you were silent.

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
I have to call act against Lumii. We agreed to play this friday at 11pm +2 , i was waiting her 1h and she didn't come, neither on smogon neither on ps (proof on links below).
I warned her that i was waiting her, as shows the screen "proof of act lumii" at 11: 11 pm my time (on schedule time then) plus i was connected on ps. So she has 0 excuses.
Friday was our only availability cause she couldn't play on week end, and i gave her my availabilities on Monday.
Sorry but here, after missing the schedule, it's too much.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)