1v1 me bro - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
approved by Zebraiken
Intro

Ever wanted to challenge your best friends / most hated users in honorable one-on-one, mano a mano combat?

How about picking on users who seem weak only to end up getting slam dunked and bodied by them?

What about wanting an excuse to use your extensive vocabulary to call out your fellow neckbeards and stroke your 2-inch ego?

This tournament allows you to do all of that.

Rules
This is an ORAS multi-tier, single elimination (except the finals) tournament.

Standard tournament rules apply.

Special Rules
The first round will be just like a standard ORAS OU tournament, but in your win post, you are allowed to call out a specific bracket to battle in the next round. In this post you must also specify which tiers you are willing to play, up to a minimum of two out of ORAS Ubers, OverUsed, UnderUsed, RarelyUsed, NeverUsed, PU, Little Cup, and Doubles.

Alternatively, you can elect to be placed into a randomized bracket, where your next opponent as well as the tier you play is randomly selected.

If you get called out before you finish your match, you must respond to the challenge and pick a tier in your win post. Also, if you have already been called out, you cannot call anyone out yourself. Users electing to go into the random matchup cannot be called out if they've already posted.

Here's an example thanks to the lovely unfixable -

just pretend each skype message is a post in the thread except for the first o ok bit

Remember to post on each other's walls where I can see activity afterwards to discuss fight locations and times and whatever other deets you need to pound each other

Post replays if you want, but they aren't necessary until finals

If you post 'won gg' without anything else, I'm letting your opponent pick the tier to play, no warnings. Same goes if you don't follow the rules.

Tournament Rules and Guidelines

Round 4 Matchups

OU
Starmei vs p2
miltankmilk vs Googly
Kit10 vs [ Sabella vs Hyogafodex ]

PU
Melle2402 vs LSB

Projected Round 5 Matchups

Starmei vs miltankmilk [UU]
LSB vs Sabella [RU / NU / PU]

deadline is the 30th, if you don't contact your opps after winning last round's brackets you're removed instantly. also matches from last round are getting dq'd after 2 days from this post

Last edited:
Lost a match i was about to win. But a crit changed the game. Its so frustrating when you are pretty far in a tour and then lose this way. "gg"

Confirming, he would've won with Rotom-F + Gourgeist Small without one timely crit, pokemon is a crap game sometimes.

Edit: Calling out Sabella / Kit10 in either PU, NU or RU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)