1v1 me bro - Semi-finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
approved by Zebraiken
Intro

Ever wanted to challenge your best friends / most hated users in honorable one-on-one, mano a mano combat?

How about picking on users who seem weak only to end up getting slam dunked and bodied by them?

What about wanting an excuse to use your extensive vocabulary to call out your fellow neckbeards and stroke your 2-inch ego?

This tournament allows you to do all of that.

Rules
This is an ORAS multi-tier, single elimination (except the finals) tournament.

Standard tournament rules apply.

Special Rules
The first round will be just like a standard ORAS OU tournament, but in your win post, you are allowed to call out a specific bracket to battle in the next round. In this post you must also specify which tiers you are willing to play, up to a minimum of two out of ORAS Ubers, OverUsed, UnderUsed, RarelyUsed, NeverUsed, PU, Little Cup, and Doubles.

Alternatively, you can elect to be placed into a randomized bracket, where your next opponent as well as the tier you play is randomly selected.

If you get called out before you finish your match, you must respond to the challenge and pick a tier in your win post. Also, if you have already been called out, you cannot call anyone out yourself. Users electing to go into the random matchup cannot be called out if they've already posted.

Here's an example thanks to the lovely unfixable -

just pretend each skype message is a post in the thread except for the first o ok bit

Remember to post on each other's walls where I can see activity afterwards

Post replays if you want, but they aren't necessary until finals

If you post 'won gg' without anything else, I'm letting your opponent pick the tier to play, no warnings. Same goes if you don't follow the rules.

Tournament Rules and Guidelines

Semis Matchups

Starmei vs miltankmilk [UU]
LSB vs Sabella [RU]

Deadline is the 5th of June.

horyzhnz

Sabella and LSB - lsb please respond to sabella; i don't want to give activity wins, especially in the semis
miltankmilk and Starmei - looks like you guys are in contact but have shit timezones / circumstances

i'll grant an extension of another few days for miltank and starmei if you can't finish this by the deadline, but otherwise happy scheduling

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Sabella and LSB - lsb please respond to sabella; i don't want to give activity wins, especially in the semis
miltankmilk and Starmei - looks like you guys are in contact but have shit timezones / circumstances

i'll grant an extension of another few days for miltank and starmei if you can't finish this by the deadline, but otherwise happy scheduling
yea ive been trying to play all week as well, i dont want an activity win tho hopefully he responds

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won gg, not really any point calling anyone out and I'll let the winner of sabella vs lsb choose the tier we play because I'm just such a nice person (sloth)

horyzhnz

looks like sabella gets the activity win

Sabella and Starmei PM me 3 tiers in order of preference; i'd like to do a BO3 with 2 chosen tiers and a mutual pick (or a random if there isn't one by any chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)