Metagame 1v1 Metagame Discussion

Just posing this as a general question, it is under my impression that Sableye is still pretty damn broken and restrictive in the teambuilder, as we found out at the genesis of SWSH, do a lot of people have differing opinions on this? What do we think of Sableye and its effect on the metagame? And what sets are we specifically using?
The used Sableye sets are Trick Scarf + Disable and Encore Disable.

Not many people believe Sableye is broken due to the amount of darks running around and Mimikyu's very existence, typically Scream Tail is better (even if I think it's bad by itself).

This is my opinion though, idk anyone vocally saying how they believe Sableye is broken and many think it's A at max.

the reason I was 'harsh' was because you had a huge ego to say outrageous things without proving them. like "this generation has been given many more options to beat it than any other generation" but there's zero proof of that. if a random can debunk a bad post then there's a problem. it's not just me as well, not sure why you're targeting me when 4 ppl hahad your post
None of this is a reason to be disrespectful, you were targeted in his response because you replied in an inflammatory manner. You also FAILED to debunk his post in any way, as many of your claims were blatantly false.

news flash: lo/band exists (and lum but that was when brute wasn't nerfed)
Swords of death does not deny the existence of offensive Mimi, it seems you were just eager to flame him.

this is just saying moves which doesn't mean anything lol. anyways garg can lose to taunt/sd mimi with wood hammer, gholdengo loses to claw -> sneak
Again, he is listing counters to SPECIFICALLY Curse Mimi to highlight how easy it is to counter the Curse set alone. He is not just "saying moves", every single element of that list is an effective Curse Mimi answer.

??? it's sub -> curse for custap mimi smh (guaranteed mu)
This is LITERALLY the next line after the one you quoted, again it seems you were simply eager to find something to mock.

And finally, a mon is not kept in the tier because of "what it contributes", it is removed when it becomes problematic.

I was going to leave your post alone until you decided to reply again after you were called out, insisting you were never out of line. You can critique a user's post in a respectful manner while avoiding inflammatory language, and I implore you to watch your attitude going forward.

Mimikyu is already pretty much banned all they need is confirmation from the last Council Member and it being implemented on PS, so further discussion on it is kinda pointless.

Booster Energy is fine, I think going forward a lot of mons will forgo it for other items because of the various restrictions that it has:
1.3 isn't that good of an attack boost, it's a free life orb yeah but Life Orb is a really situational item in 1v1 given that you more often want the immediate OHKO power of a Choice item, and if you can't OHKO something you generally get more leverage out of other items/lo itself won't be enough to make up for the lack of damage. Not having the damage boost is somewhat significant but not a gamechanger, more so quality of life for certain rolls.
1.3 on either defense is pretty good but eh not a gamechanger and most of these mons don't really make good use of it.
Being limited to only boosting your highest stat means you can't really handpick what you want but you have a limiter on your EV spreads: For example Iron Treads cannot get an attack boost while also outspeeding Mimikyu, so Booster Energy is not really optimal on it.
The stat boost itself showing up as soon as the mon touches the field reduces the amount of play variations that you could have and makes them slightly easier to deal with, although this is really minor.
Speed boost is the big one, since 1.5x while also not being choicelocked is quite massive, but realistically the only mons that make use of this are Scream Tail and occasionally Iron Valiant, most of the other guys are fast enough that they dont need it or so slow that they'd have to nerf themselves to reach it.

I don't support action on it until we see the release of Home and some time after that, or at the very least some kind of tournament play development, but honestly I doubt we'll ever see the meta in a spot where we can call the item broken.

On the topic of Sableye, idk the guy's bad I have barely seen him on ladder and when I have he's generally not a good pick or he gets picked and loses. Maybe with Mimikyu gone it'll rise up some more but I'm still not sure about it
I always thought that Sableye could not have been as strong as it was told to be, and I think generally it's due to the meta in which it was banned being way way weaker than how it currently is, and on top of that coming from SM a majority of the playerbase was not yet adapt to spamming Encore and Assault Vest, two moves that kinda shut it down entirely. This meta is way stronger, more viable dark/fairy types, more encore users etc. I think if with time and maybe with other bans this thing rises up and becomes demonic we could ban it for sure, but right now its sitting somewhere around B-A tier with some infamously low usage rate.

I'm probably gonna avoid trying to develop it for the sake of the meta, given that I fear it potentially being really good just not good enough to resort a ban and forcing some incredibly annoying counterplay/setguessing, so I'm just gonna keep it there and hope it never gets used again

theres no on the radar thread yet so im gonna post a sort of on the radar post for scream tail here:

scream tail, between encore disable and trick scarf has been reallllly hard to deal with post mimi ban. for reasons for encore disable being broken, its like aromatisse mixed with gardevoir from last generation, and with less viable steels and limited tools in general its a lot harder to deal with it based on typing, ignoring the fact that some of the common ones like zone and corv lose. one other note about the encore disable set is right now they are all booster energy, mostly speed boosting but theres been some defense boosting popping up recently. however, recent discussions among players rn has led to the possibility of rocky helmet being the superior item, allowing it to beat mons such as skeledirge and annihilape (top tier mons). trick scarf, along with disable, has also proved to be a very annoying set to deal with, with different lines of counterplay for both. a niche set of noble roar also exists, but hasn't seen that much use, though it does beat skeledirge and av azu, two mons that would beat the other two sets.

you may feel that it is far too early to ban this, and i know it has been a day since mimi ban but my my mothafuckin brain is telling this mon needs to go on the radar for a ban or be banned as soon as possible, as it was being constantly spammed and been difficult to deal with, though it has been since tera was still in the tier so theres that also.

now onto booster energy: a lot of people (logan) have been calling for a booster energy ban which is Strange to me, because no mon is broken because of it besides perhaps scream tail, which can just be banned. some mons - great tusk: not broken, iron hands: not broken, but if it would be broken it would be because of sets that are not booster energy, iron valiant: needs more exploration at the moment, especially if scream tail is banned, but this can also just be banned. just really strange to me that the item would be targeted instead of the best abusers, especially since booster is likely not the core reason these mons would be banned.

obligatory sleep moves mention because this is an official post, custap spore breloom and brute bonnet are Cheese

since im here ill post about some good/interesting mons rn (not sorter by viability):

:skeledirge: - good, custap and wisp hex with unaware excellent, yawn has potential but is less reliable and most likely less good than the others
:chi-yu: - setguessing between specs and wisp wp is Hard rn, both sets are good and have different counterplay
:iron-hands: - really nice typing and bulk, good vs special offense with av, good vs defense due to its typing, nabbing stall guys like corv and garg and donbozo
:ting-lu: this shit simply does not die to Anything, wp taunt good av good. beating scream tail most of the time is quite nice
:meowscarada: - band with flower gift/knock off/ play rough/giga impact has been really good, trick also has potential. giga impact killing non custap sylv is Gross. seed also has potential bc it can choose between normal and grass type bc of how protean works, saw fruan using it
:annihilape: - heralded by some as the best mon in the entire tier, the ape is quite good with spdef bulk up and options like encore/taunt/low sweep, living chi yu with ease with its bulk btw. rage fist makes it hit Stupid hard. has to jump through hoops to beat scream tail and still loses to helmet in the end unfortunately. endure custap is also solid i think, endure can grant another rage fist proc which is good in some matchups
:bellibolt: - this thing is so fucking funny and good for no reason, soak tbolt endure custap with its immense bulk lets it beat a lot of stuff you wouldnt expect it to, like band hax (assuming mold breaker) for example. just a strong anti offense mon thats good vs defense as well due to it being able to hit any mon supereffectively. annoying custap 50/50's like half the mons in the tier have rn though
:great-tusk: - booster energy bu beats av azu which is a L for azu, other sets like av and scarf also usable. mainly rn its just the best ground type and ground typing is good, and its moves with headlong rush and cc just make it so strong
:dondozo: - surprisingly annoying, water typing is great. another mon that just doesnt die to anything, stall and band have both been servicable though band is a meme obviously
:donphan: - regular donphan is STILL HEREEEEE. band gunk shot nabbing sylv and azu is good, and again the ground typing is quite nice. simple band is just solid, but the endeavor set also does things with both lum and sitrus.

also real quick the gargler fell off with mimi ban but is still usable, av azu is good anti meta, and gholdengo is amazing at beating scream tail and other fairies but not the best overall

Hello, a new generation memes new chances for interesting sets to be explored! Now, I know what you're thinking "OMG, I'm legit going to throw up if he says it's the meme compendium. I can't handle that amount of envy". Well, I'm sorry, you'll need to keep in your envy of me to a minimum.

Welcome, to the Meme Compendium experience where almost all are welcome!

https://pokepast.es/7e106d7d823bf356

-----

I will post updates here. (Also this is actually kinda of serious, if you find any sets in there that are actually viable please let me and others know. While the vast margin of sets will probably be bad I do hope some of them may be usable due to the meta being so early that I may be able to discover something decent like wp Chi-yu)

------

Side Notes:

Here is some fantastic proof that Chi-Yu is good from the very good players Elo Bandit and Smely Sockss

Screenshot 2022-11-26 6.58.44 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-11-26 7.13.36 PM.png

Also, Delemon, Lumii, and Bored_Glitch, why would you give an "Angry" mark, that is rude. I'm going to have to put a magickarp in here named after you

Last edited:
I am sorry to those of you who dislike the meme compendium. To make it up to you I will compile sets of things that seem like they may actually hold some merit. (Most are just 252 because I have not yet calced what is good). I want this to actually be something that could competitively be useful, so if you have any suggestions for real sets that would be greater appreciated!

This list is currently very short but I will try to expand it as I gain more knowledge of the current meta game

https://pokepast.es/fee055ddbac29e86

Dondozo 144 Hp / 112 SpD [Bulks Specs Flutter Mane Tbolt]
Bulky WP (Chi-YU) 248 Hp / 148 SpD [Bulks Iron Bundle Hydro Pump]
Bulky WP (Ting-Lu) 84 Hp / 252 SpD (Need to be improved probably) [Bulks Iron Bundle Hydro Pump]
Offensive Occa (Brute Bonnet) [Bulks Iron Bundle Ice Beam? I forgot]

Also lol we posted at the same time Zxcsq5. I knew you were making a set comp and figured I'd make an actual one as well. These should probably be combined to make things simple, idk.

Last edited:

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
Right so after cycle 1 of the esteemed SENSORY OVERLOAD 1V1 LADDER TOUR, I have a few observations about what works and in some cases is underrated in the current gen 9 meta. While this meta is still relatively new, I think with this tour especially a few of the viable mons at the top end of the meta are being fleshed out pretty quickly. First of all Skeledirge and SCream Tail, both of these are easily the best mons in the game rn, followed closely however by annihilape. Skeledirge's combination of custap endure, with its physically defensive wisp set and its various iterations (with physically defensive wisp skeledirge being definitely its best set) makes it a force in the metagame, with options such as encore or slack off rounding it out nicely. The best pokemon in the metagame rn, Scream Tail, is able to make use of the combination of encore disable in a heinous manner, with its great speed tier and incredible natural bulk, as well as access to booster energy through its ability all contributing to it being extremely aids. Furthermore, as a few of my fellow ladder compatriots can attest to, the option to use a choice scarf along with trick, or a rocky helmet over booster energy allows scream tail to, at not much opportunity cost, blast through would be counters or checks. Finally, when it comes to the last of the 'big three' at the moment, annihilape's decent natural bulk, along with its signature move rage fist, as well as having encore, allows it to very easily deal with a large portion of the meta.

To end this brief post, wanted to say that 1. I think life orb azumarill with encore is the truth and very antimeta rn against top threats, and 2. please if not immediately, but as soon as possible, look into scream tail, its very uncompetitive and so aids

Also my credentials for this incredibly accurate information is being number 1 on ladder rn.

Last edited:
i just want to say scream tail is fucking aids,theres a reason literally everyone above 1500s is running it,it has almost no hard counters between the rocky helmet/booster energy encore sets and the trick disable one PLEASE do something about this mon its legit disgusting at least till home comes it has very few hard counters and even fewer viable ones.

to people who will say 'just run taunt'.I did.You need to also run 2 attacking moves that can bit it,and have damage evs.And even then you might lose to rocky helmet if you're physical.Also saw people running mental herb (bruh).

Quick correction on population bomb with king's rock.

1669773348516.png

Population bomb can miss after each hit and king's rock's flinch chance will compound with each hit. So while 10 hits does have a 1-(0.9^10)= 65.1% chance of flinching the opponent, you'd need to factor in the fact that it will only land .9^10= 34.9% of the time.
Next, you need to factor in all the other outcomes as well such as landing 9 times all the way down to landing once and add them up.

This comes out to roughly 19.25% chance to flinch.

That said, I can predict that Maushold will get some way to boost accuracy through Hone Claws (or more disturbingly, coil), which would make King's Population Rock Bomb truly terrifying.

1669778965742.png

Odds of King's Rock = 10%, Accuracy of Population Bomb per hit = 90%. (funny how they add to 100%)
Formula for a flinch per a hit = (Accuracy^Hits) * (1-Flinch Chance^Hits)

Odds of zero hits: (.9^0)*(1-.9^0)
Odds of a single hit: (.9^1)*(1-.9^1)
Odds for 3 hits: (.9^3)*(1-.9^3)
Odds for 10 hits: (.9^10)*(1-.9^10)
Average each outcome to get close to 19.25% flinch chance on average.

EDIT: first way was absolutely wrong, and there is nothing to give you motivation and a clear mind than putting your math out in front of everyone.
I am still in favor of the ban as kings rock, bright powder, & razor fang could allow for the tiniest odds to flat out lose thanks to the item alone.

Last edited:

Murm

formerly Murman
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
So I've been looking at some older gen mons for SV 1v1, since most people have been focusing on the new powerful threats, for very good reason. Gen 9 has immense power creep with the new Pokemon, and a lot of the older mons seem very underwhelming. I'm going to split this up into two sections: a section for definitely good Pokemon and a section for Pokemon that might have a niche.

:SS/Arcanine:
Arcanine is a very solid choice right now, being able to beat many common Pokemon like Chi-Yu and Gholdengo with its AV set. I'm sure Stall Arcanine also has a niche, but AV is very easy to throw on teams. I usually run Raging Fury (Fire type Outrage), Play Rough, Close Combat, and Extreme Speed, but many other moves like Outrage, Bulldoze, and Flare Blitz are solid.

:SS/Avalugg:
Basically the same as SS but it doesn't get Icicle Spear. It'll probably be around a B- mon, a decent Choice Band Sturdy or Iron Defense Stall mon but with some big flaws (low SpDef, bad typing). I think Hisuian Avalugg will be a much better Choice Band user, but I think if you want to use Stall or if you want to surprise people, normal Avalugg will be the choice.

:SS/Azumarill:
The Pokemon not from Gen 9 that I've seen the most. Its very solid bulk and amazing typing allows it to beat many common Pokemon like Chi-Yu and Great Tusks with AV, Choice Band, or Offensive Sitrus sets. Stallzu is also a solid option.

:SS/Chansey:
I haven't seen much Chansey yet but with its sheer bulk, it can wall many common offensive Pokemon that don't run boosting moves.

:SS/Corviknight:
I've seen a decent amount of this thing on ladder, and its pretty good. The main set I've seen work is PhysDef Iron Defense, but I'm sure other sets work well. No Maranga Berry is very unfortunate though.

:SS/Donphan:
The main reason I made this post. Donphan got Ice Spinner and Trailblaze in this gen, which is nice, but the main thing is that after 8 generations it can finally use Encore on PS!. CB and Sitrus Endeavor are very good sets, but Encore is another level of options Donphan can abuse. Bulldoze Encore is the main set I think it will run utilizing Encore, but Scary Face is another fun option for speed control, since Bulldoze only drops Speed by one stage. Overall, I think Donphan will shine in early SV, with its combination of a really good movepool and access to the Sturdy ability.

:SS/Dragapult:
Very solid mon, Wisp Hex is my favorite set right now but Choice Band, Choice Specs, Curse, and Weakness Policy are all pretty solid. Its nice being the fastest unboosted Pokemon in the metagame, though Booster Energy's speed boost hurts.

:SS/Garchomp:
Not much to say, just a solid mon. I've seen mainly Scarf and Band but it can probably run all the stuff it did in SS to good effect.

:SS/Goodra:
Its immense bulk allows it to tank and beat many Special Attackers with AV, and can run some other stuff with items like Haban Berry.

:ss/haxorus:
Not too sure about this one but I'm putting it here b/c people might get mad at me if I put it in the other section.

:ss/jumpluff:
Great Speed Trap. Ban Sleep.

:ss/magnezone:
Has a lot of potential considering the lack of good steel types, though not having Custap does hurt.

:ss/rotom-wash:
Very solid, especially considering the lack of good waters right now, most of the things it did in SS can be done here.

:ss/rotom-heat:
Probably worse than Wash due to the fire type competition but still seems solid.

:ss/sableye:
Does Sableye things, dropped a peg from SS from the sheer amount of Darks and power creep but is still extremely strong, possibly banworthy especially once Scream Tail goes.

:ss/scizor:
I've actually seen a good amount of this thing on ladder, and its pretty solid, again due to the lack of good steels.

:ss/slaking:
Wishes it was a little faster but it is still a massive powerhouse with CB. I don't think Stall will be very good here though.

:ss/sylveon:
One of the best fairies right now, Yawn is very good, but not having access to Custap really sucks for it. Ban Sleep.

:ss/tyranitar:
I think this thing has a lot of merit, between its massive SpDef in Sand with good resistances to types like Fire and Dark, and its great movepool and stats.

:ss/vaporeon:
Unironically I think Yawn Fake Tears Vaporeon will be very solid, due to the lack of good special attacking waters. Ban Sleep.

:ss/vivillon:
This thing is a menace, and can speed trap so much of the metagame. Ban Sleep.

:ss/volcarona:
Not having the quad Ground weakness along with Swarm boosted Bug moves and Quiver Dance allows this thing to shine, and I think it has a lot of merit in this metagame.

:ss/blissey:
Definitely a lot worse than Chansey but still probably has some merit with its higher SpAtk and access to a different held item than Eviolite.

:ss/copperajah:
Without as many good Steels, Copperajah can use its good stats and amazing movepool.

:ss/dragalge:
Maybe does something idk

:ss/gallade:
Was told to put this here by Smely, Sharpness + Sacred Sword seems very strong on this thing, along with its other "Slice" moves like Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut. Also has a lot of good status moves like Trick, Encore, and Disable.

:ss/gardevoir:
Probably plays the same as in SS, but there are so many good Encore Disable mons rn, even one with the same exact typing as Gardevoir.

:ss/gastrodon:
Has a lot of potential with its stall set.

:ss/grimmsnarl:
Might be able to do some cool stuff with Prankster and its access to Bulk Up and even Parting Shot. CB and Life Orb seem solid as well.

:ss/gyarados:
Good water with a great attacking movepool and access to good moves like Dragon Dance and Taunt.

:ss/hydreigon:
Better than Iron Jugulis lol. Can probably run Nasty Plot stuff or sets like Choice Specs well.

:ss/Krookodile:
Smely also told me to put this here, though I think the other Dark Ground will outshine it in the end.

:ss/Salamence:
Might be able to do something over its past self, with its higher Special Attack and Intimidate, but who knows.

:ss/salazzle:
There are a lot of good Encore Disable mons right now but Salazzle has a unique typing and also can run an offensive LO set.

:ss/toxapex:
Mayyyyyybe

Opchurtle100

I COULD BE BANNED!
So I've been looking at some older gen mons for SV 1v1, since most people have been focusing on the new powerful threats, for very good reason. Gen 9 has immense power creep with the new Pokemon, and a lot of the older mons seem very underwhelming. I'm going to split this up into two sections: a section for definitely good Pokemon and a section for Pokemon that might have a niche.

:SS/Arcanine:
Arcanine is a very solid choice right now, being able to beat many common Pokemon like Chi-Yu and Gholdengo with its AV set. I'm sure Stall Arcanine also has a niche, but AV is very easy to throw on teams. I usually run Raging Fury (Fire type Outrage), Play Rough, Close Combat, and Extreme Speed, but many other moves like Outrage, Bulldoze, and Flare Blitz are solid.

:SS/Avalugg:
Basically the same as SS but it doesn't get Icicle Spear. It'll probably be around a B- mon, a decent Choice Band Sturdy or Iron Defense Stall mon but with some big flaws (low SpDef, bad typing). I think Hisuian Avalugg will be a much better Choice Band user, but I think if you want to use Stall or if you want to surprise people, normal Avalugg will be the choice.

:SS/Azumarill:
The Pokemon not from Gen 9 that I've seen the most. Its very solid bulk and amazing typing allows it to beat many common Pokemon like Chi-Yu and Great Tusks with AV, Choice Band, or Offensive Sitrus sets. Stallzu is also a solid option.

:SS/Chansey:
I haven't seen much Chansey yet but with its sheer bulk, it can wall many common offensive Pokemon that don't run boosting moves.

:SS/Corviknight:
I've seen a decent amount of this thing on ladder, and its pretty good. The main set I've seen work is PhysDef Iron Defense, but I'm sure other sets work well. No Maranga Berry is very unfortunate though.

:SS/Donphan:
The main reason I made this post. Donphan got Ice Spinner and Trailblaze in this gen, which is nice, but the main thing is that after 8 generations it can finally use Encore on PS!. CB and Sitrus Endeavor are very good sets, but Encore is another level of options Donphan can abuse. Bulldoze Encore is the main set I think it will run utilizing Encore, but Scary Face is another fun option for speed control, since Bulldoze only drops Speed by one stage. Overall, I think Donphan will shine in early SV, with its combination of a really good movepool and access to the Sturdy ability.

:SS/Dragapult:
Very solid mon, Wisp Hex is my favorite set right now but Choice Band, Choice Specs, Curse, and Weakness Policy are all pretty solid. Its nice being the fastest unboosted Pokemon in the metagame, though Booster Energy's speed boost hurts.

:SS/Garchomp:
Not much to say, just a solid mon. I've seen mainly Scarf and Band but it can probably run all the stuff it did in SS to good effect.

:SS/Goodra:
Its immense bulk allows it to tank and beat many Special Attackers with AV, and can run some other stuff with items like Haban Berry.

:ss/haxorus:
Not too sure about this one but I'm putting it here b/c people might get mad at me if I put it in the other section.

:ss/jumpluff:
Great Speed Trap. Ban Sleep.

:ss/magnezone:
Has a lot of potential considering the lack of good steel types, though not having Custap does hurt.

:ss/rotom-wash:
Very solid, especially considering the lack of good waters right now, most of the things it did in SS can be done here.

:ss/rotom-heat:
Probably worse than Wash due to the fire type competition but still seems solid.

:ss/sableye:
Does Sableye things, dropped a peg from SS from the sheer amount of Darks and power creep but is still extremely strong, possibly banworthy especially once Scream Tail goes.

:ss/scizor:
I've actually seen a good amount of this thing on ladder, and its pretty solid, again due to the lack of good steels.

:ss/slaking:
Wishes it was a little faster but it is still a massive powerhouse with CB. I don't think Stall will be very good here though.

:ss/sylveon:
One of the best fairies right now, Yawn is very good, but not having access to Custap really sucks for it. Ban Sleep.

:ss/tyranitar:
I think this thing has a lot of merit, between its massive SpDef in Sand with good resistances to types like Fire and Dark, and its great movepool and stats.

:ss/vaporeon:
Unironically I think Yawn Fake Tears Vaporeon will be very solid, due to the lack of good special attacking waters. Ban Sleep.

:ss/vivillon:
This thing is a menace, and can speed trap so much of the metagame. Ban Sleep.

:ss/volcarona:
Not having the quad Ground weakness along with Swarm boosted Bug moves and Quiver Dance allows this thing to shine, and I think it has a lot of merit in this metagame.

:ss/blissey:
Definitely a lot worse than Chansey but still probably has some merit with its higher SpAtk and access to a different held item than Eviolite.

:ss/copperajah:
Without as many good Steels, Copperajah can use its good stats and amazing movepool.

:ss/dragalge:
Maybe does something idk

:ss/gallade:
Was told to put this here by Smely, Sharpness + Sacred Sword seems very strong on this thing, along with its other "Slice" moves like Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut. Also has a lot of good status moves like Trick, Encore, and Disable.

:ss/gardevoir:
Probably plays the same as in SS, but there are so many good Encore Disable mons rn, even one with the same exact typing as Gardevoir.

:ss/gastrodon:
Has a lot of potential with its stall set.

:ss/grimmsnarl:
Might be able to do some cool stuff with Prankster and its access to Bulk Up and even Parting Shot. CB and Life Orb seem solid as well.

:ss/gyarados:
Good water with a great attacking movepool and access to good moves like Dragon Dance and Taunt.

:ss/hydreigon:
Better than Iron Jugulis lol. Can probably run Nasty Plot stuff or sets like Choice Specs well.

:ss/Krookodile:
Smely also told me to put this here, though I think the other Dark Ground will outshine it in the end.

:ss/Salamence:
Might be able to do something over its past self, with its higher Special Attack and Intimidate, but who knows.

:ss/salazzle:
There are a lot of good Encore Disable mons right now but Salazzle has a unique typing and also can run an offensive LO set.

:ss/toxapex:
Mayyyyyybe
you forogot abomasnow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)