Tournament 1v1 Premier League IV: Finals [Won by the Big Baller Barraskewdas]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back. votings done, thank all 51 of you for participating. Here are the results:

1v1 PL Awards

⭐ Most Valuable Player (MVP)⭐

crucify
18 Votes: (35.3%)

Manager of the Year
Waylaid
21 Votes: (41.2%)

Rookie of the Year (ROY)
crucify
31 Votes: (60.8%)

Builder of the Year (BOY)
Nalei
19 Votes: (37.3%)

Most Improved Player
Waylaid
24 Votes: (41.2%)

Benchplayer of the Year
DEG
20 Votes: (39.2%)

Biggest Underpay
crucify
28 Votes: (54.9%)

Biggest Overpay
Tied: Wanony and pqs
23 Votes: (45%)

All-Star Team:

SS Bo7: crucify (60.8%)

SS Bo5 #1: XSTATIC COLD (58.8%)
SS Bo5 #2: Waylaid (51%)
SM Bo5 #1: LaBalladeDesCieux (58.8%)
SM Bo5 #2: Squirtell 1v1 (47.1%)
ORAS 1v1 Bo5: Whaleeeee (45.1%)
BW 1v1 Bo5: stableprince569 (66.7%)
DPP 1v1 Bo5: Inkreativ (60.8%)

As always thanks for reading and have a nice day. Thank you all for coming out to this PL!​

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Ah another team tour another second place :smogthink: Call me lazy n corrupt but I'm finally getting around to the shoutouts for my bros, even though the thread is locked. :mehowth:

Boat nice name change. You were a great co, and I'm glad you decided to play in this tournament. You were great when it came to hashing out strategy in captains chat. You brought up a lot of personal stuff too, it was good to get to know you.

stableprince569 you were like a third manager for the team. You always helped out wherever and whenever help was needed, and you were the BW goat. Props for being there when i needed to rant or w/ever. Good shit

zioziotrip SS goat, teambuilding machine. For your first team tour in 1v1 you proved to be exactly how I thought you'd be, a diamond in the rough. both you and stable were part of the engine of our team

Jamez155 sah my dude. I think this is like the third team tour we've done? idk. In either case, it always fun playing w/ you in a team, just be sure to not overthink in last game scenarios x) but ik you'll pull through

Whaleeeee ORAS goat ORAS goat. Luckiest man alive. Never choose different mons.

Dj Breloominati♬ You came in clutch and for that I will always be grateful.

Cantius come back for next pl xd stay out of WC tho you did good.

maxy1991991 you always made sure that we thought of every possible tech a person could use.

5luke srry we didn't get to play you as much. Your monopoke techs were heat, tho

NotFrancy You were always around and willing to play if we needed you, and for that I'm grateful.

Smajet yogi you two were around. Didn't do much but thanks for not cancering like some other ppl did in other teams.

Potatochan Joker 1v1 Blazikin ayedan Djokra TheShadowClaw 187 Fan thank you for helping us, near the end.

Thank you to rozes and Quantum Tesseract for hosting the tour, and making the train run on time.

All in all I had a great PL tour, really motivated me to actually try with tours again, and prove I can still play the metagame xd yall are bros and I'm super glad I was able to make a team out of yalls

in all seriousness, sorry I was late w/ this. Pl ended just before finals started up, and it seems like life in general is so much more different than when pl began

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)