Tournament 1v1 Premier League IV - Tournament Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
I am aggregating team ratings for 1v1PL IV. These are based on averages of rankings by several users. Anyone can submit rankings in this thread, in a Discord DM (DPN#0379), or by Smogon PM/VM. You are free to use your own subjective measures, but please do not be biased by the team you are on or the players you (dis)like personality-wise.

(place). (team name) (average ranking)
8. Deluxe Dustox (6.56)
7. Go-go Gogoats (6.44)
6. RPS Rhyperiors (5.89)
5. Mighty Morphin' Morpekos (5)
4. Metro Boomin' Megarays (4.78)
3. Teatime Terrors (3.22)
2. Big Baller Barraskewdas (2.22)
1. Drive-by Dragapults (1.11)

Raw data:
AverageSynonpazzaniccCantiuspqsWaylaidJabirudomSmajet
Terrors
3.222222​
3​
4​
3​
2​
4​
6​
2​
2​
3​
Morpekos
5​
4​
6​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
6​
4​
Gogoats
6.444444​
7​
6​
6​
7​
7​
7​
3​
8​
7​
Dustox
6.555556​
7​
5​
8​
8​
6​
4​
6​
7​
8​
Barraskewdas
2.222222​
1​
3​
2​
3​
2​
2​
4​
2​
1​
Dragapults
1.111111​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
1​
2​
Megarays
4.777778​
5​
2​
4​
4​
3​
8​
8​
4​
5​
Rhyperiors
5.888889​
5​
6​
7​
6​
8​
3​
7​
5​
6​

Timeline:
Feb 16 2020: originally published
Feb 16 2020: pqs added
Feb 16 2020: Waylaid added
Feb 16 2020: Corrected incorrect order from Synon
Feb 17 2020: Jabiru added
Feb 18 2020: dom added

Last edited:

Jabiru

formerly ThatCabbageGuy
Actual Power Rankings
  1. Duh
  2. The biggest issue is the lack of a recognised DPP player, but great SM/SWSH core
  3. I genuinely don't understand how they being slept on so hard, like literally look at a roster of like: Joelituh/Kaif/DC3/Felu/IC/ExplodingDonkey/Tom/7shoes. Looking at that roster, the biggest question marks to me are how well DC3 comes back from the dead, how hard felu trolls and whether a third string swsh player drags the chain at all.
  4. I don't think they have as much depth as other teams, and I'm scared they're gonna clown and put my boy lancer in oras not swsh
  5. Full credit for having more dpp players than anyone else, they have spitfire so like they'll be fine
  6. To me there's just way too many variables and question marks for this team to be ranked higher, theres definitely potential and Yami/nalei/VG should provide some stability but I'm sceptical
  7. Maki's going 0-8 lolol
  8. Its arti's but without someone to 4-0 rosa

Last edited:
Let's get this really late Power Rankings.

8. Deluxe Dustox

7. Gog O Gog Oats

6. RPS Rhyperiors

5. Metro Boomin' Megarays

4. Mighty Morphin' Morpekos: GO TEAM!!!

3. Teatime Terrors: They have a few great players but may be lacking in depth.

2. Drive-By Dragapults: They will choke after being predicted by so many people.

1. Big Baller Barraskewdas: LBDC for 7K was the biggest underpay of the draft. They have some other great players too including their captains.

Last edited:
from now on, sacrificing ones free time to satisfy oneself is no longer enough for a well deserved victory has disappeared from todays games, especially when you are playing in competition against other teams and having to tell your team and they were counting on you to win "srry it's not my fault, it's the hax that turned me down when I should have won", with a high probability of victory. 3/4 of our teams games were unfairly stolen by this hax. this burden continues to gain ground and falls in a way that makes you lose horribly and thats sucks. but I keep in a corner of my head that at some point everything is paid by justice and come back even stronger than we were!

ggopw

Banned deucer.
from now on, sacrificing ones free time to satisfy oneself is no longer enough for a well deserved victory has disappeared from todays games, especially when you are playing in competition against other teams and having to tell your team and they were counting on you to win "srry it's not my fault, it's the hax that turned me down when I should have won", with a high probability of victory. 3/4 of our teams games were unfairly stolen by this hax. this burden continues to gain ground and falls in a way that makes you lose horribly and thats sucks. but I keep in a corner of my head that at some point everything is paid by justice and come back even stronger than we were!
hydro pump?

Stop talking about a decision that's been made. Freddy decided to give xsc a warning, and next time he'll be in the same bullshit as you if he does it again. If you'd behave a little more respectably you'd never have gotten this far so don't try to drag others down with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)