Tournament 1v1 Premier League IV - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did u make it clear u were gonna wake up early lmfao??? Also ur saying u can’t get on until after 10 pm my time anyway so make up ur goddamn mind. Just go back to work and finding Minecraft coordinates bro zzz. Really be lying out here just to cry like a bitch I swear
1st off when you @ me in the discord I responded and said I could play early
2nd I gave you the times I was at work
3rd theres zero way you could know I was playing any game because I have it turned off on discord
4th why tf would I try and get act win vs you when Ive beaten your ass before in bw lol

"i dont like playing sleepy" works to get act go ahead. its a game, I would have played but nalei panicked oh well. gl to you ayedan dont make drama out of this :) its in the past

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
1st off when you @ me in the discord I responded and said I could play early
2nd I gave you the times I was at work
3rd theres zero way you could know I was playing any game because I have it turned off on discord
4th why tf would I try and get act win vs you when Ive beaten your ass before in bw lol

"i dont like playing sleepy" works to get act go ahead. its a game, I would have played but nalei panicked oh well. gl to you ayedan dont make drama out of this :) its in the past
Yeah because ur open 3 hours a day and the times I don’t wanna play “I’m fishing”... right. When have I ever played you in bw btw??? Let alone beat my ass I haven’t seen a replay in the past year where we have played bw at all. Also ur playing with other people u know and posting in a Minecraft discord. I got logs. Instead of acting like ur busy with work, try to get off ur Minecraft server and actually try to play. It’s not that hard to contact me. Don’t act retarded man. Bro’s saying “don’t make drama outta this” but says “I’ve beaten ur ass before in bw” lmao. It’s fine bro we beating your guys ass this week anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)