Tournament 1v1 Premier League V - Finals [Won by the Trojan Porygons!]

frankly, it sucks to lose in finals tb back to back but we couldn't put up our best when it mattered so congrats porys. It was a really fun tour regardless of the outcome and I am very happy to have a team of such wonderful individuals in my last outing playing 1v1. ggs wp

Quickly logging back onto Smogon to write my final considerations. I’ll keep it brief because it’s not in my style plus I’ve already thanked my teammates and managers privately.

So huge thank you to both zio and STABLE for the opportunity and for making this PL experience my best one yet. I’m sorry I let you down in the end.

Now here’s where I would say “See you all in World Cup” but I’m not gonna do it because I don’t plan on joining it. Neither does Stable and most likely not even Close so you should probably be discussing about the future of SEU as a team alongside the US split and everything else when the time comes.

Finally, to XSTATIC COLD it was hilarious seeing your salty and desperate ass rooting for and helping a team managed by Jamez. Good luck rebuilding SEU and replacing us 3, you’ll need it you absolute man child.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)