Tournament 1v1 Premier League V - Week 1

eblurb

Up late thinking about life
is a Tiering Contributor
bruh predicts on the second page

1v1 washington wizards (2) vs (6) catgirls
SS Bo7: tears vs. XSTATIC COLD - not to disrespect xsc, but i just think it would be $wag to predict an upset here since most of these predicts are pretty generic
SS Bo5: smely socks vs. LuckyPiper - they have close/xsc/pqs support which is much better than smely's, plus i am assuming they will want revenge for world cup and also bring checks to any stall pokemon | e: i'd definitely bold smely if him/his opp were on different teams but here we are
SS Bo5: Downcoming3 vs. Close
SM Bo5: Jamez155 vs. Kentari
SM Bo5: Grain2Sel vs. pqs - pqs will really want his first team tour win in a year and he definitely has a good team that can help him
ORAS Bo5: Finchinator vs. Mubs
BW Bo5: Potatochan vs. philisteen - focus sash
DPP Bo5: Yami vs. Jabiru

barraskewdas 2.0 (8) vs (0) Premier League Team
SS Bo7: Bopher vs. dogknees - i think bopher is more invested + has more time at the moment
SS Bo5: Waylaid vs. Itchyfoot - Waylaid has defeated college and has returned to conquer the extremely difficult mountain known as ss2 itchyfoot
SS Bo5: magicarpe_lvl100 vs. Murman0064 - better support, more proven
SM Bo5: LBDC vs. Akumajou - who is building for akuma? secondly, lbdc's wcup run was more impressive imo, and i heard akumajou is possibly not the most enthuiastic at the moment
SM Bo5: AltCauseImInsecure vs. Boat
ORAS Bo5: Scraftionite vs. OM
BW Bo5: Sanshokuinsumireko vs. Quantum Tesseract
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. Euphonos - syno (motivated mode)

Jirachi Regalia (2) vs (6) Godspeed Scolipedes
SS Bo7: Nalei vs. SiceXV - even though nalei has been near perfect for the past half a year, she did lose to sice in champs, and sice looks to be more motivated + has crucify 2907 support
SS Bo5: Tom842 vs. crucify
SS Bo5: Rellia vs. parr0t
SM Bo5: UBERLandon21 vs. Squirtell 1v1
SM Bo5: frostyicelad vs. lmni 1v1
ORAS Bo5: bea vs. LRXC - bea (no dom teams mode)
BW Bo5: Rosa vs. Maki
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. SoulWind - ink is definitely the best DPP player in the pool, and we don't know how focused sw is, there are just too many question marks

to make my predicts special, we have the
VICTIM OF THE WEEK
for this one i will have to go with the whole pyramid of poliwrath, for a somewhat questionable lineup and drafting dogknees for 19k, om for 10k with their first or second pick idr, most of their team not being happy with them. also unsure why qt bought himself, but it's too early to say anything.
i would've put dogknees here but he found the avocado in his sandwich, a feat that makes him not a victim for the time being

Last edited:

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Update
There was a miscommunication with the delivery of Week 1 lineup from the Castelia City Catgirls against the Trojan Porygons.

Initially, the Castelia City Catgirls had sent a first draft of their lineup to be used for Week 1 that was missing players for certain slots, to be filled in later after they had heard back from their team. This first draft was later edited to include the missing players; however, the edited lineup sent by the Castelia City Catgirls also flipped the placement of pqs and Kentari from the first draft, which wasn't made clear with the update, and fell through the cracks when posting Week 1.

All of this occurred before the deadline given to receive Week 1 lineups, and before the actual time Week 1 posted (confirmed through Discord timestamps).

Therefore, after consulting with both team's managers about fixing this issue in lineup, the placements of pqs and Kentari will be flipped to their intended positions.

The new matchups will be:

Jamez155 vs Kentari
Grain2Sel vs pqs

All players affected, please reach out to your new opponents to schedule your matches. Anyone who has done predictions may want to edit them in order to reflect this change (but if you don't, I'll figure smth out for the prediction rankings).

Last edited:

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
Time for XSC' predicts !

SS Bo7: tears vs. XSTATIC COLD
SS Bo5: smely socks vs. LuckyPiper
SM Bo5: Jamez155 vs. pqs
SM Bo5: Grain2Sel vs. Kentari
BW Bo5: Potatochan vs. philisteen

SS Bo7: Bopher vs. dogknees
SS Bo5: Waylaid vs. Itchyfoot
SS Bo5: magicarpe_lvl100 vs. Murman0064
SM Bo5: LBDC vs. Akumajou
DPP Bo5: Synonimous vs. Euphonos

SS Bo7: DenisTheMenace vs. Here Comes Team Charm!
SS Bo5: zio vs. Aliss
SS Bo5: Tricking vs. Bomb21XD
SM Bo5: Satanic Beast vs. TheShadowClaw
SM Bo5: Freddy Kyogre vs. Joker 1v1
ORAS Bo5: DezShizzels vs. Lancer Fr
BW Bo5: STABLE vs. eblurb LOL is that a fight?
DPP Bo5: Gym Socks! vs. 187 Fan

SS Bo7: Nalei vs. SiceXV ghosted by ryy
SM Bo5: UBERLandon21 vs. Squirtell 1v1 if you like sm highlights, don't miss this fight.
ORAS Bo5: bea vs. LRXC
BW Bo5: Rosa vs. Maki always easier with crucify's teams ;)
DPP Bo5: Inkreativ vs. SoulWind

might as well throw my hat in the ring of predicts, unviable gang

SM Bo5: Jamez155 vs. Kentari
SM Bo5: Grain2Sel vs. pqs

BW Bo5: STABLE vs. eblurb

SS Bo7: Nalei vs. SiceXV
SM Bo5: UBERLandon21 vs. Squirtell 1v1
BW Bo5: Rosa vs. Maki

Watch as over 80% of these are wrong

Tol

Retirement house
Time for XSC' predicts !

SM Bo5: Jamez155 vs. pqs
SM Bo5: Grain2Sel vs. Kentari

BW Bo5: STABLE vs. eblurb LOL is that a fight?

SS Bo7: Nalei vs. SiceXV ghosted by ryy
SM Bo5: UBERLandon21 vs. Squirtell 1v1 if you like sm highlights, don't miss this fight.
BW Bo5: Rosa vs. Maki always easier with crucify's teams ;)
stop smoke pls...

1v1pl PROFILE PICTURE TOP 10 AND BOTTOM 10 LIST

What's up virgins I'm here with another highly requested PFPPR (?) This community always has pretty fucking shit takes on profile pictures so I'm hoping this will be a good time for everyone =D I'm gonna start with the Bottom 10 and I will do the Top 10 after that. Good Luck everyone I hope you do well (lmfao you won't)

BOTTOM 10

OM
OM.gif

This one doesn't belong here but I wanted OM to understand that his taste is dogshit.

Felucia
Felu.png

This shit is just terrible quality and an ugly avatar overall I'm sorry I didn't want to do this to you but this shit is super nasty.
It looks like someone hopped on an Etch a Sketch to make this fucking creature like Hello what am I looking at
?

Potatochan

Potato.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOL I beat this dude so bad he turned into a 12 year old what the fuck. This picture is so terrible it looks like fanart for the MC of the Lego movie LMFAO get my dude some help.
(I was informed this is ness?? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

AltCauseImInsecure

alt.png

I'm pretty sure I've seen this shit before I forget who had this but this shit is still ugly as fuck and you guys keep using it please god get some help or maybe a mental clinic idk.

Rosa

Rosa.png

This isn't that bad as a profile picture but it's pretty ugly as a team logo so I'm gonna put it anyways. The art is fine but god the logo+team name is just SO fucking bad. I mean no offense to anyone who might be offended by me putting this here (Akumajou LOL) I mean no harm I just don't like the theme of the image (blame the team name not me)

Tom842
Furry.gif

LOOOOOOOOOL You furry fuck you're back at it again. Can you disgusting creatures stay off of my website I am tired of having to filter through all you nasty MF's like good god.

SiceXV
Sice.jpg

Sice you nasty fuck what is this shit I can not believe I had to put you on the bottom 10 what's wrong with you.

Here Comes Team Charm!
TeamCharm.png

lei I mean no offense but GOD this picture is terrible. it's partially just that it doesn't fit but the Lopunny is a demon, the medicham has legs bigger than my entire body, and the garde is a mix of mega and regular and idk. I'm sorry please don't attack me I mean no harm.

Urfgurgle
Urfurgle.jpg

LMFAO This mother fucker is on my team bro what do I do. Look at this nasty bitch he look like the type of dude to wipe his ass with Pizza like what in the fuck is wrong with you.

Metony

Metony.jpg

DEG you gotta trade me if this nasty bitch is on my team I can NOT what the fuck am I looking at Like this dude is not only a furry he made a doge meme he probably thinks this shit's funny LMFAOOO what do I even do about this I need to get bro a clinic or a fucking girlfriend he needs HELP.

TOP 10

Sanshokuinsumireko
Sansh.jpg

I'm sorry this fucking tour has the worst profile pictures ever I just filled the list with generic anime girls what the fuck else do you want from me you're pictures are all TERRIBLE. this ones okay I guess.

Maki

Maki.jpg

This ones not that amazing either I just don't have anything else to put here good god this community needs the help of jesus christ himself because I am not going to be enough to save you guys when judgement befalls this eart.

zio
Zio.gif

This looks like a Maki's Fox Pfp idfk it's honestyl not that good. if it was zoomed in more I think it'd be a lot better but it's just kinda cute from this distance ig? I hate being alive.

ExplodingDonkey

ED.jpg

I'm pretty sure this dude set this just to make my top 10 but sadly it worked I just don't have any other choice. I'm sorry.

Synonimous
synonimous.jpg

This picture actually has cute colors to it and a cool mon+cute looking background kinda like a kid used chalk to fill in the back with outlines of PZ I like it Idk what else to really say =D

crucify
Crucify.gif

This is a really good 1 and probably like the first one I really think belongs on a top 10, It's got a cool thing going on and I like the characters and the background changes it's just overall cute and I wish I got drafted here instead of with this arcanine fuck.

smely socks

Smely.jpg

Think of this as his last supper, I wanted to give him a happy moment right before I fucking obliterate him in 1v1pl so I decided to put him in the top 10 to let him feel loved before his last moments :3 Good Luck SmelySocks!

tears
Tears.png

Tears this pic is really cute and I'm glad some of you gremlins have good taste omg. This is actually adorable the more I look at it the more I like it I'm glad some people in this community have some class.

Adela

Adela.jpg

This pics super cute and I especially like the color scheme of it. It's just an overall cute picture with a good layout, good art, and great colors, greats on 2nd Place =D

SoulWind

SW.jpg

This shit is fucking ADORABLE omg I am so glad some1 in this god forsaken tour had a picture worthy of first place. I'm more a fan of Hayasaka or Chika but Kaguya is fire and this picture is super cute I'm in love. Congrats on Winning the 1v1PL PFPPR.

Sorry if you thought you deserved better but most of your guys pictures were steaming hot garbage. There was a few trash ones that didn't make the bottom 10 luckily for you guys and a few good ones that barely didn't make the top 10 cut (not many though). I hope you all had fun :3
Congrats to SoulWind for winning.

Last edited:

What's up virgins I'm here with another highly requested PFPPR (?) This community always has pretty fucking shit takes on profile pictures so I'm hoping this will be a good time for everyone =D I'm gonna start with the Bottom 10 and I will do the Top 10 after that. Good Luck everyone I hope you do well (lmfao you won't)

BOTTOM 10

OM
View attachment 312712

This one doesn't belong here but I wanted OM to understand that his taste is dogshit.

Felucia
View attachment 312713

This shit is just terrible quality and an ugly avatar overall I'm sorry I didn't want to do this to you but this shit is super nasty.
It looks like someone hopped on an Etch a Sketch to make this fucking creature like Hello what am I looking at
?

Potatochan

View attachment 312714
LOOOOOOOOOL I beat this dude so bad he turned into a 12 year old what the fuck. This picture is so terrible it looks like fanart for the MC of the Lego movie LMFAO get my dude some help.

AltCauseImInsecure

View attachment 312715

I'm pretty sure I've seen this shit before I forget who had this but this shit is still ugly as fuck and you guys keep using it please god get some help or maybe a mental clinic idk.

Rosa

View attachment 312716
This isn't that bad as a profile picture but it's pretty ugly as a team logo so I'm gonna put it anyways. The art is fine but god the logo+team name is just SO fucking bad. I mean no offense to anyone who might be offended by me putting this here (Akumajou LOL) I mean no harm I just don't like the theme of the image (blame the team name not me)

Tom842
View attachment 312718

LOOOOOOOOOL You furry fuck you're back at it again. Can you disgusting creatures stay off of my website I am tired of having to filter through all you nasty MF's like good god.

SiceXV
View attachment 312719

Sice you nasty fuck what is this shit I can not believe I had to put you on the bottom 10 what's wrong with you.

Here Comes Team Charm!
View attachment 312720

lei I mean no offense but GOD this picture is terrible. it's partially just that it doesn't fit but the Lopunny is a demon, the medicham has legs bigger than my entire body, and the garde is a mix of mega and regular and idk. I'm sorry please don't attack me I mean no harm.

Urfgurgle
View attachment 312721

LMFAO This mother fucker is on my team bro what do I do. Look at this nasty bitch he look like the type of dude to wipe his ass with Pizza like what in the fuck is wrong with you.

Metony

View attachment 312722
DEG you gotta trade me if this nasty bitch is on my team I can NOT what the fuck am I looking at Like this dude is not only a furry he made a dodge meme he probably thinks this shit's funny LMFAOOO what do I even do about this I need to get bro a clinic or a fucking girlfriend he needs HELP.

TOP 10

Sanshokuinsumireko
View attachment 312723

I'm sorry this fucking tour has the worst profile pictures ever I just filled the list with generic anime girls what the fuck else do you want from me you're pictures are all TERRIBLE. this ones okay I guess.

Maki

View attachment 312725
This ones not that amazing either I just don't have anything else to put here good god this community needs the help of jesus christ himself because I am not going to be enough to save you guys when judgement befalls this eart.

zio
View attachment 312730

This looks like a Maki's Fox Pfp idfk it's honestyl not that good. if it was zoomed in more I think it'd be a lot better but it's just kinda cute from this distance ig? I hate being alive.

ExplodingDonkey

View attachment 312727
I'm pretty sure this dude set this just to make my top 10 but sadly it worked I just don't have any other choice. I'm sorry.

Synonimous
View attachment 312728

This picture actually has cute colors to it and a cool mon+cute looking background kinda like a kid used chalk to fill in the back with outlines of PZ I like it Idk what else to really say =D

crucify
View attachment 312731

This is a really good 1 and probably like the first one I really think belongs on a top 10, It's got a cool thing going on and I like the characters and the background changes it's just overall cute and I wish I got drafted here instead of with this arcanine fuck.

smely socks

View attachment 312733
Think of this as his last supper, I wanted to give him a happy moment right before I fucking obliterate him in 1v1pl so I decided to put him in the top 10 to let him feel loved before his last moments :3 Good Luck SmelySocks!

tears
View attachment 312734

Tears this pic is really cute and I'm glad some of you gremlins have good taste omg. This is actually adorable the more I look at it the more I like it I'm glad some people in this community have some class.

Adela

View attachment 312735
This pics super cute and I especially like the color scheme of it. It's just an overall cute picture with a good layout, good art, and great colors, greats on 2nd Place =D

SoulWind

View attachment 312736
This shit is fucking ADORABLE omg I am so glad some1 in this god forsaken tour had a picture worthy of first place. I'm more a fan of Hayasaka or Chika but Kaguya is fire and this picture is super cute I'm in love. Congrats on Winning the 1v1PL PFPPR.

Sorry if you thought you deserved better but most of your guys pictures were steaming hot garbage. There was a few trash ones that didn't make the bottom 10 luckily for you guys and a few good ones that barely didn't make the top 10 cut (not many though). I hope you all had fun :3
5E5C3C0D-07E7-4B02-8F13-8205F251523F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTTOM 10

OM
View attachment 312712

Felucia
View attachment 312713

?

Potatochan

View attachment 312714

AltCauseImInsecure

View attachment 312715

Rosa

View attachment 312716

Tom842
View attachment 312718

SiceXV
View attachment 312719

Here Comes Team Charm!
View attachment 312720

Urfgurgle
View attachment 312721

Metony

View attachment 312722
DEG you gotta trade me if this nasty bitch is on my team I can NOT what the fuck am I looking at Like this dude is not only a furry he made a doge meme he probably thinks this shit's funny LMFAOOO what do I even do about this I need to get bro a clinic or a fucking girlfriend he needs HELP.

TOP 10

Sanshokuinsumireko
View attachment 312723

Maki

View attachment 312725

zio
View attachment 312730

ExplodingDonkey

View attachment 312727

Synonimous
View attachment 312728

crucify
View attachment 312731

smely socks

View attachment 312733

tears
View attachment 312734

Adela

View attachment 312735

SoulWind

View attachment 312736

download_4.png

Tol

Retirement house
SM Bo5: LBDC vs. Akumajou- I hate voting against sust, I really do. with that said, lbdc is goated as well and sust has like... 0 support? Both incredible sm players but sust without support is like a ship without a rudder.
SM Bo5: AltCauseImInsecure vs. Boat- Boat plays SM? if so, it's the first I'm hearing of it. ACII is really good and boat is just not, as well as having much worse support. Expect ACII to take this easily, probably the most lopsided match this whole week.

HL MATCH: SM Bo5: Satanic Beast vs. TheShadowClaw- going with edgar just because I understand his builds more. never count tsc out in sm, though. this is gonna be one of the matches u want to see, and could go either way. Definitely excited for this one.
SM Bo5: Freddy Kyogre vs. Joker 1v1- this one honestly depends on what versions of these two players we get. if it's 2018 freddy vs tryhard joker, this could very easily be another highlight match. If it's memes joker vs tilted freddy, it's gonna be a shitshow. bolding joker because his highs are at the same level as freddy's and his lows aren't as bad. Expect freddy to go 0-x if he loses this and x-0 if he wins, and for joker to mald at his team either way.

HL MATCH: SM Bo5: UBERLandon21 vs. Squirtell 1v1- I genuinely don't know who to bold here. Landon was one of the best players in his time. So was Squirtell. If this was in 2019, it would be the match of the year. Probably still is. Going with Landon because I desperately want to see on his game Landon again.
SM Bo5: frostyicelad vs. lmni 1v1- If there is a universe where Lmni loses this, it's because frosty has landon prep and nobody bothers to help lmni with prep. come on guys, help her out. if she gets any prep at all this is lights out for frosty.

SM Bo5: Jamez155 vs Kentari- For the record, I don't think this is nearly as cut and dried as people think. but man, it's hard to vote against kentari. He's one of the GOATs in my opinion, and even though he has a worse Pyukumuku fetish than zaphodbebblebrox, when he doesn't build around the cucumber his teams are just really really good.
SM Bo5: Grain2Sel vs pqs- 0-5qs LOOOOOOOOL yeah g2s takes this free french ppl r the most viable at 1v1 anyway. more seriously I haven't seen pqs do well in sm in forever and grain2sel has been surprisingly good. mans has some crazy builds hes shared.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

BOTTOM 10

OM
View attachment 312712

Felucia
View attachment 312713

?

Potatochan

View attachment 312714

AltCauseImInsecure

View attachment 312715

Rosa

View attachment 312716

Tom842
View attachment 312718

SiceXV
View attachment 312719

Here Comes Team Charm!
View attachment 312720

Urfgurgle
View attachment 312721

Metony

View attachment 312722

TOP 10

Sanshokuinsumireko
View attachment 312723

Maki

View attachment 312725

zio
View attachment 312730

ExplodingDonkey

View attachment 312727

Synonimous
View attachment 312728

crucify
View attachment 312731

smely socks

View attachment 312733

tears
View attachment 312734

Adela

View attachment 312735

SoulWind

View attachment 312736

Yeesh someone's mad I dislike anime

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)