Tournament 1v1 Premier League VI - Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1642954125989.png

art by awa
Welcome to the 6th iteration of the 1v1 Premier League! If you wish to play in the 1v1 Premier League, you must sign up in this thread. Everything you need to know about PL and information about how this is going to happen can be found below.

The metagames that have been selected for this year's 1v1 Premier League are:
  • SS 1v1 Bo7
  • SS 1v1
  • SS 1v1
  • SM 1v1
  • SM 1v1
  • ORAS 1v1
  • BW 1v1
  • Multigen
All games are a best of 5 unless stated otherwise.
Multigen: Players will be playing a Best of 5 games in the SS / SM / ORAS / BW / DPP 1v1 tiers. Tiers cannot be repeated within a single set.
What is 1v1 PL?
It is the largest 1v1 team tour where 8 teams will compete head-to-head against each other after drafting a team using a given salary. Players will play against one another in specific formats, earning wins for their team. Whichever team wins more in a week wins the week. If you would like to enter the player pool that is to be drafted from 1v1 PL VI, you must signup here using the following format:
Player Name:
Tiers Played:
Timezone:
Any Foreseeable Inactivity:
Reminder that any selected manager also needs to make a player signup post if they intend to play in the tournament, as well.

Teams
(click on the team name for their corresponding Discord server!)
:heatran:Hellfire Heatrans: Managed by Close & DenisTheMenace
:rayquaza-mega:Metro Boomin' Megarays: Managed by DEG & Itchy
:dragapult:Drive-By Dragapults: Managed by Mubs & Here Comes Team Charm!
:barraskewda:Big Baller Barraskewdas: Managed by crucify & Bopher
:hoopa-unbound:Hyperspace Horrors: Managed by Jamez & PA
:rhyperior:RPS Rhyperiors: Managed by Elo Bandit & Murman
:thwackey:Trigger-Happy Thwackeys: Managed by Potatochan & tears
:pancham:Playful Panchams: Managed by Kentari & Trashuny

Player signups will close on Friday, February 4th at 11:59 PM GMT -5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Player Name: Yami
Tiers Played: BW ORAS SM SS Multigen
Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
Any Foreseeable Inactivity: Raiding in FFXIV and cannot play Tuesday and Thursday. I wont leave the team discord but I will only build for my slot. I prefer to be PMed by a manager beforehand about being drafted due to my commitment to FFXIV atm to make sure my activity to the team is addressed beforehand, so you don't overpay for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)