(1v1 Sandstorm) My first team in years. I don't think it sucks. But the formatting do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. First team in a long time. So if there are a few problems, please forgive me. I'm not trying to be an ass by looking uninformed, and it will get better next time if something stupid is in the midst of this.

Lead

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
naughty
252 HP, 252 Atk

Pursuit
Earthquake
Superpower
Taunt

The goal is to kill common sash leads, or stop them from Rocking/etc so I can switch to a Poke that can setup on the lead. I think Steels hate this.

Setupper

Bronzong @ leftovers

252 HP, 252 Defense

Gyro Ball
Hypnosis
Reflect
Stealth Rock

One of my many physical tanks, with hax, setup and ragequit fodder. Helps with the physical spectrum while crippling offending POkes.

Spinner

Forretress @ Leftovers

252 HP, 252 Defense
Relaxed

Explosion
Rapid Spin
Spikes
Zap Cannon

Goal is to stop having water and birdtypes from ruining my fun, while crippling them and setting up. This is theorycraft here.

Sweeper

Empoleon @ Leftovers
252 HP, 252 ATK
Adamant

Aqua Jet
Roar
Yawn
Swords Dance

Double phaser to sort of insure sweepage.

??

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed

240 HP, 216 Defense, 52 SpDefense

Earthquake
Ice Beam
Stealth Rock
Roar

Phaser, another freakin wall, and backup Rocker

Special Wall

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold

252 HP, 252 Defense

Heal Bell
Protect
Thunder Wave
Wish

Heal, cripple, wall stuff. Does not have an attack but acts as a really really big backbone to the team.

Well, there's not a lot to say...more info on the team building would be nice, as well as more info about the pokes themselves...

The only things that really stand out are that;
1) Your Blissey is screwed over by taunt. Put seismic toss over Thunder wave and shift some HP evs over to Spec. Defence.
2) Change the nature of the T-Tar to adamant, as with Naughty you're only losing Special defence.
3) You're missing 4 evs on every pokemon except Swampert.

I'll rate more when I have the time.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Please expand your descriptions as they're definitely not up to rule 3:

RMT rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Take a look at the RMT archive to see what kind of descriptions we are looking for. PM me the fixed descriptions and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)