Tournament 1v1 Spring Seasonal - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

art from source
Welcome to the 1v1 Spring Seasonal!
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
The deadline for extended games is May 6th, 9 AM EDT

The deadline for this week is May 9th, 9 PM EDT

Brackets generated here

Round 6 (Loser's Bracket)

ima vs Inkreativ
Freddy Kyogre vs Waylaid
martha vs Tom842
AllFourtyOne vs motogp

Brackets generated here

Round 6 (Winner's Bracket)

ryyjyywyy vs Yami
Chickenpie2 vs XSTATIC COLD
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Poison Adhesive
SUSTENANCE_1 vs Cheese5555

The deadline for extended games is May 6th, 9 AM EDT

The deadline for this week is May 9th, 9 PM EDT

Last edited:

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Round 6 (Loser's Bracket)

ima vs lnkreativ - lmao e: was wrong
Freddy Kyogre vs Waylaid - already happened
martha vs Tom842 - Martha is good
AllFourtyOne vs motogp - he will beat me for the third time in a row like what the heck why am I only playing Moto in every tour this is dumb e: was wrong :))

Round 6 (Winner's Bracket)

ryyjyywyy vs Yami - free toad
Chickenpie2 vs XSTATIC COLD - cp2 != kaif
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Poison Adhesive - this bottom half of winners bracket makes me mad
SUSTENANCE_1 vs Cheese5555 - see above

Last edited:

Chickenpie2

red:active
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm gonna call act on XSC so he can up his scheduling game.
My message: Friday at 11:31 PM asking to play on weekend. He replies "as you want" which I assume to mean that yes we will be able to play on the weekend. I give him times.
His next reply to me: Monday at 10:51 PM. Wow i'm so glad we got to play on the weekend.
Tried to reschedule because he missed time. Didn't get any notifications of him replying to me. Because he didn't.

Also yeah I apologise writing with a mousepad is damn hard. If you can't read my horribly drawn text its: "His "replies"" and "my actual thread" (for which I did not get notifications for because he didn't reply to it) I saw the first 'reply' 'go play today or tomorrow' by tuesday, but I haven't caught him during the other times either. (10-12)
there's still a couple hours left and I've been checking between the times i gave which is between 10pm-12 like every night. it's 12am rn and im going to sleep. i guess if i catch him tmrw we could play but otherwise idrc.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)