1v1 1v1 Summer Seasonal - Round 7 (Losers Bracket Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Seasonal Artwork.png

Art by Le Creme Brule
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • The winner of this Seasonal will receive
    1596401926039.png

this trophy in the 1v1 Hall of Fame.
Jamez155  vs  imjustgray
Yami  vs  DenisTheMenace
Nalei  vs  Hypokemaster
D2TheW  vs  Mr. Mime fan
bellius  vs  ryyjyywyy
JustUhhDude  vs  DannyDoritos
I Eat Snoms  vs  lvl100Blaziken
eblurb
 vs  RaJ.Shoot

Bracket generated here

Deadline for this week is Sunday September 27th at 11:59 GMT-4

Last edited:

pqs

Banned deucer.
Jamez155  vs  imjustgray
Yami  vs  DenisTheMenace
Nalei
 vs  Hypokemaster
D2TheW  vs  Mr. Mime fan
bellius  vs  ryyjyywyy
JustUhhDude
 vs  Loser of DannyDoritos and Cheese5555
I Eat Snoms  vs  lvl100Blaziken
eblurb  vs  RaJ.Shoot

nolenot

Banned deucer.
predickzzzzzzzz

jaemzz vs imjustgray
denis is noob yami wins
naylay vs hyypokemaster yes
D2Tw vs mrmimefan unironic yes dom is ghosting himm also ehes rly good
belis vs rye jerr why am i alowed tro posetyt here//??
ddudete va doritos vs chese i love cheese but dorites more (also nacho cvheese yeS)
i eat snoms vs lv100 bblazemaqn11111m blazeman doesnt eat snoms lol so he wins becuase he is not dumb like mr i eat sn01m man t ho
eblurb bvs raj shoot pkaistan #1!!!!!!!!! idk if ron lives in paki stand but i know he sure does have stando power

Doing predicts because being bad and eliminated of everything gets me more time.

Jamez155  vs  imjustgray : Jamez's got a small edge there.
Yami  vs  DenisTheMenace : Go Denis, you've got this.
Nalei  vs  Hypokemaster : Nalei is too solid of a player for Hypokemaster imo.
D2TheW  vs  Mr. Mime fan : D2's going strong but Yash could win as well.
bellius  vs  ryyjyywyy : bellius (lexicon08) is good but ryy's experience will probably play in his favor.
JustUhhDude  vs  (DannyDoritos and Cheese5555) : Dude is more proven than the others, and really consistent of a player, but who knows ?
I Eat Snoms vslvl100Blaziken : both have got a better than expected run, but I feel like I Eat Snoms's motivation is a bit higher and could flip the table in his favor.
eblurb  vs  RaJ.Shoot : eblurb, eblurb, eblurb.

Well it is over
i should be renamed choker of winning mus as i dont know how many times ive done that
choked g5 when i could’ve won there if i didn’t click the wrong move turn2
i deserved This loss cos i truly suck
Anyways bye gonna quit mons until dlc2, this isn’t the main reason but i just don’t have the time rn and would want to focus on other things
GGs

Last edited:
posting because im just really disappointed that the 1v1 community is such a waste. i was warned beforehand by other smogon friends that this is one of the worst sub communities of smogon, but i really did not believe it until i saw it for myself. my opponent ryyjyywyy posted this on my wall:
1601070321638.png

and then had the nickname " nivuahc kered " in our set, which i came to realize after the fact was Derek Chauvin backwards, one of George Floyd's killers.
replays linked below:
g1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1193126395-utl4b2ej14n3murc943jhicbakghy9hpw
g2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1193130245
g3: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen81v1-1193134615

if these really are the type of people you keep around in 1v1, I'm happy to be moving on with my life

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
To clear things up:
  • ryyjyywyy has received an infraction for his offensive PS username
  • XSTATIC COLD has received an infraction for repeated shitposts directly after Bellius' post, ignoring the warning given after the first post was deleted
  • Stable has received an infraction for his tasteless joke, followed by an offensive, poorly worded justification
  • "nivuahc kered" and any similar PS usernames pertaining to the police officers involved in George Floyd's killing have been disabled from further use.
We do not tolerate any glorification to those involved with Floyd's killing, and will continue to discipline any further cases of this as deemed necessary. With regards to the fallout, we ask that you please keep any further posts respectful, once the thread is unlocked. We will not tolerate personal attacks, shitposts, and any other disrespectful commentary regarding the matter.

IMG_20200925_200046.jpg

Jamez155  vs  imjustgray (already happened)
Yami  vs  DenisTheMenace (already happened)
Nalei  vs  Hypokemaster : mom
D2TheW  vs  Mr. Mime fan (already happened)
bellius  vs  ryyjyywyy (already happened)
JustUhhDude  vs DannyDoritos : two epic players, could prob go either way idk
I Eat Snoms  vs  lvl100Blaziken (already happened)
eblurb  vs  RaJ.Shoot (already happened)

predickzzzzzzzz

jaemzz vs imjustgray
denis is noob yami wins
naylay vs hyypokemaster yes
D2Tw vs mrmimefan unironic yes dom is ghosting himm also ehes rly good
belis vs rye jerr why am i alowed tro posetyt here//??
ddudete va doritos vs chese i love cheese but dorites more (also nacho cvheese yeS)
i eat snoms vs lv100 bblazemaqn11111m blazeman doesnt eat snoms lol so he wins becuase he is not dumb like mr i eat sn01m man t ho
eblurb bvs raj shoot pkaistan #1!!!!!!!!! idk if ron lives in paki stand but i know he sure does have stando power
very accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)