1v1 1v1 Summer Seasonal - Round 7 (Losers' Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1v1 Summer Seasonal

(lol I forgot to get art, oops!)
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
The deadline is Saturday, July 28 somewhere in the vicinity of 9 PM UTC. Extended games should be completed in the next few days.

Round 7

Losers' Bracket

Quote vs. Freddy Kyogre
TheShadowClaw vs. Lancer Fr
TGC United vs. Arsenal Arceus
ayedan vs. neomon

Last edited:
Quote vs Freddy Kyogre Every round I've predicted him to win and he has so I'm just going to keep doing it until I'm right
Thehehehe vs Arsenal Arceus Me vs Thehehehe for losers finals
Ayedan vs neomon still not on the neomon wave
I don't predict in my own game usually but if i do win vs Lancer I'll be fighting TSC

Quote vs Freddy Kyogre Every round I've predicted him to win and he has so I'm just going to keep doing it until I'm right
Thehehehe vs Arsenal Arceus Me vs Thehehehe for losers finals
Ayedan vs neomon still not on the neomon wave
I don't predict in my own game usually but if i do win vs Lancer I'll be fighting TSC
You are right to not be on the neomon wave, you are really good at this tier and all I've really done is do really well in 2 ssnls, i hope you go win this thing as much as ayedan

Reactions: pqs

Tol

Retirement house
prEdictS-
AYYYYDAN over Neomon- hoo idk really how this’ll turn out
BSU over pqs- with luck bsu and freddy will take themselves out and leave me to play ayedan
quote under FREDDY- quote doesn’t hax as much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)