Tournament 1v1 Winter Seasonal - Grand Finals (Won by ggopw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
ws.png

Art by the incredibly kind and talented AmirAlexander! Go check out his art page at https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/amiralexander-art.3646027/

Welcome to the 1v1 Winter Seasonal!
This will be the first tour part of the 2020 1v1 Circuit!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Replays are required.

Grand Finals
Cantius (L) vs ggopw (W)

Reminder: Cantius must win two series to win the tournament, while ggopw only needs to win one.

Last edited:

pazza

Banned deucer.
Cantius (L) vs ggopw No way Cantius loses this match up he has come too far to lose in finals. I believe he will win, although it will be tough winning two sets vs ggopw, I believe he can do it. He has been doing quite good in premier league. We all doubted Squirtell to win vs Synon but he did it! History will repeat itself and ggopw will be slayed. His undefeated ssnl record will come to an end. Sorry ggopw but with an opponent as good as Cantius I dont see how you could win even if you are in the winners bracket.

ggopw

Banned deucer.
won in 3 again, ggs!

Im very happy to continue my 3 seasonal undefeated run and even more happy to be #1 on HoF , originally i didnt even wanna join this thing but ryy convinced me to. I had very good opponents throughout: cabb, 0 5qs, unbanned maxy, tsc, nalei, squirtell, cantius and had a lot of fun playing but not nearly as much building ;-;

first of all s/o to my man ryyjyywyy he got me to signup and my first few rounds were only program teams since i didnt play the tier at all idk what i would do without him.

s/os dom for being dom ,nalei for being an awesome person to talk to at times, raining for his shitalking skills, fan and ink for being always cool, syno for having the same god tier music taste ,raimon for smelling like me , deg for being the best contributor 1v1 had, lrxc for being a nerd like me, edgar for being my boy and helping the program a ton, quar for having those deep intellectual 4 am 1on1 calls,

also s/os to kaif,bubbie,close,denis,endal,piper,scarft,poke,wanony,neo,elo,ango,bb,tsc,maki,blazikin and all the other cool people i forgot and people that talk shit behind my back thats prolly going great for them so they should continue

also i wont comment on hosting w the whole bracket thing i think we all know how that went and idt boat had ill intentions anyway.

ggopw

Banned deucer.
I thought good players didnt need programms. I had wrong.

But it's ok, since Cantius is new, the victory was easy.

You ridiculized yourself little kid.
ill for sure need a program to translate what u mean here or do i just need to call cbb to shut ur ridiculously stupid comments again?

edit:i didnt even use program teams after the first 2 or so weeks but i assume ur reading skills arent that amazing,hey at least u got ur dignity w/e that means in a pokemon sim :)

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
I pref lose and have a dignity, like Frosty.
You are a poor guy :)

Why you talk about language? i talk about 1v1.

Edit: Indeed you need a programm to beat the less experimented players... What was my surprise when i read that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)