Tournament 1v1 Winter Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

queso

too cheesy
is a Tiering Contributor
act opp only responded on friday with a can you play today which is not helpful because i need to know in advance and has not replied since

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Administrative Decisons

Quote and Robyn will receive an extension.
maxy1991991 and Cheese5555 will receive an extension.

The deadline for extended games is Thursday, January 9th at 11:59 EST.

Venom14916 will receive the activity win, their opponent missed the scheduled time.
stableprince569 will receive the activity win, their opponent could not make the scheduled time and told him to take the win.
ThatCabbageGuy will receive the activity win, same as above.
Dragonflo will receive the activity win, their opponent told him to take the win.
SUSTENANCE_1 will receive the activity win, same as above.
I'm actually Cash will receive the activity win, same as above.
Lancer Fr will receive the activity win, their opponent made no attempt to schedule.
Kaif will receive the activity win, same as above.
Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd will receive the activity win, same as above.
ExplodingDonkey will receive the activity win, same as above.
dogknees will receive the activity win over blinkboy. As far as I can tell, this match never happened. They should have rescheduled after the scheduled time didn't work out, but dogknees put significantly more effort into the original scheduling.
LuckyPiper will receive the activity win. They scheduled a day and agreed to decide the time later (don't do this when you schedule please), but Synonimous was unresponsive when LuckyPiper asked what time he'd like to play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)