1v1 1v1 Winter Seasonal - Round 7 (Loser's Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

Art by EV.

Welcome to the 1v1 Winter Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 7
brackets generated by Quantum Tesseract
Losers Bracket
Magma vs Close
Kaif vs WailJesus
Elo Bandit vs SolarflareRo
Jamez155 vs XSTATIC COLD

The deadline is 11:59pm GMT February 18th.
Hopefully on time, this time

Last edited:

SolarflareRo

Banned deucer.
I wanted to edit it and say you probably left as the comunity was being shit but now the game is also shit btw it was a meme so sorry if it triggered you

Edit: GG also told me something owo

Reactions: pqs
Well might as well do predicts
Magma(60) vs Close(40) magma wins 60 to 40 I think
Kaif(30) vs Wailjesus(70) Wailjesus is easily taking this one
Elo bandit(60) vs SolarflareRo(40) Bandit is best, Solarflare has chances tho
Xstatic cold(70) vs James155(30) I already know I’m fucked, I have chances tho

Prediction time:
Magma vs Close- only one I really agree with ayedan on, Close has been Great in tours and Magma.... can be suspect at times, but I think its a 65% chance of Close winning this
Kaif vs WailJesus- I think Wail wins, but will be close, I hear that cteams are in making but will Kaif take it again with cteams cough last round cough is the question, I dont think so but enjoy the 5 game series
Elo Bandit vs SolarflareRo- No, I havnt been hit in the head nor am I hacked. Solarflare has been doing great, and it will really come down to how the first game goes tho, I feel Solarflare has a better capacity in a way so Solarflare
James155 vs XSTATIC COLD - Now XSC has said he is playing bad currently, but is a bad XSC really bad enough for James to win without having to use his brain for other stuff than planning Fortnite? I dont think so (also btw James try Apex Legends lol jk), but expect a 5 game series. 25-75 with reservation of a 40-60 if XSC is playing bad

Note: If you see me contradicting myself, then just know 2 things. 1. Me and words are not doing well. 2. Dont ever expect me to make sense

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
im bored so let's see the real predictionaroos

Magma
vs Close. Close is bad
Kaif vs WailJesus. no
Elo Bandit vs SolarflareRo depends if solarflare tries to play the game
Jamez155 vs XSTATIC COLD james no. just no.

im bored so let's see the real predictionaroos

Magma vs Close. Close is bad
Kaif vs WailJesus. no
Elo Bandit vs SolarflareRo depends if solarflare tries to play the game
Jamez155 vs XSTATIC COLD james no. just no.
I have my chances they just are not big

The last round was totally not embarrassing at all, spd zard with regular zard moves cuz I’m an idiot lel ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)