Tournament 1v1PL III - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
co-hosting with not DEG fuck DEG useless ass
Art by AmirAlexander

1v1 PREMIER LEAGUE - Week 4
Standings
Information
Rules;

On Deadline & Match Completion

All players must complete their matches by Sunday 7th of April 23:59 PM EST. Any incomplete matches by that time will be subject to activity decision (MAKE SURE YOU POST ON YOUR OPPONENT'S VM WALL); otherwise, the game will be dead. NO Extensions will be granted.

On Substitutions & Lineups
Managers, if you wish to make any substitutions, you must post here tagging both the player you're subbing out, the player you're subbing in, the manager and assistant manager of the opposing team, the substitute's opponent, and myself. This is to assure that everyone is in-the-loop and that the OP is updated accordingly to reflect the new match-up.

Managers, when you send in lineups, please send it in with the tier and Smogon username of each player fully written out for ease of transcription.

Matchups;
All games are Bo5 unless written otherwise.

Juuling Jumpluffs (3) vs Playful Panchams (5)

SM Bo7: SoulWind vs SolarflareRo
SM: ggopw vs Chickenpie2
SM: RuffletMuffler vs Tom842
ORAS: dom vs Osra
ORAS: ryyjyywyy vs WhalemanCheng
BW: blondesasukeuchiha vs Kaif
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs Hijasu
2v2 Doubles: suapah vs Iron Crusher

Ecstatic Escargots (4) vs RPS Rhyperiors (4)

SM Bo7: Blazikin vs TheShadowClaw
SM: Lancer Fr vs WailJesus
SM: BigPimpin12 vs akaFila
ORAS: Whaleeeee vs Caasi
ORAS: roman pazza vs Cynara
BW: ayedan vs martha
DPP: TonyFlygon vs GL Volkner
2v2 Doubles: Kowasabii vs Knuckstrike

Frozen Articunos (2) vs Pixilated Porygons (6)

SM Bo7: Elo Bandit vs MaceMaster
SM: Squirtell 1v1 vs UnleashOurPassion
SM: Huston vs Eriey
ORAS: skysolo14 vs Arifeen
ORAS: Chaitanya vs Catalystic
BW: Jamez155 vs Wanonymous1616
DPP: 187 Fan vs Magma
2v2 Doubles: JediR vs Pigeons

Hellfire Heatrans (6) vs Metro Boomin Megarays (2)

SM Bo7: Joker 1v1 vs Freddy Kyogre
SM: UBERLandon21 vs Close
SM: Waylaid vs Jytcampbell
ORAS: motogp vs Ferno
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs OM room
BW: ima vs sed
DPP: TogliBabineBoeuf vs neomon
2v2 Doubles: alive London13 vs Poison Adhesive

Last edited by a moderator:
yogi recheck our linups please, I think there's a mixup
Edit: Will remember to send lineups in that order mb

Last edited:
Highlight Matchups :
dom vs Osra : Has to be the standout match of the week for me, with pluffs vs chams the hl series. After putting on a Dominating performance so far, its gonna take someone as crafty to end the streak. Few people would be able to do it better than the one with the power of milk, Osra- who has been just as crafty in her own right. Gonna throw predicts in the air and just enjoy this one, a match not to miss for sure.

*@Ggopw* vs Chickenpie2 : Another HL match from this series, the sequel of chicken pie takes on the aspiring alcoholic in whats sure to be another blazing matchup. GG has been on a tear throughout last year, and has continued that through to this tour. However, the one tour he didn't win was 1v1lt-won by chicken pie2. I'm predicting safe here, but it's a marginal 51-49 to ggopw; second is noramlly the best and cp2 has the ability to end the winning streak.

Elo Bandit vs MaceMaster : Elo has gone 10-0 till now. 10-0. literally not dropped a game, sweeping Cynara, Osra, and alive. Unfortunately I do think this no games dropped record will succumb to soulwind, who is also 9-0 with a comparatively easier opponent than mace in solar. Mace has recovered since week1, Beating freddy and then cp2 in b07s. Both are really crafty and unpredictable in their own right, and like the hl match I'm just going sit back and watch this.

Lancer Fr Vs *Wailjesus*: Lancer is really strong, but hasn't performed in the same level as he has on ladder. Meanwhile, Wailjesus is going godmode and has a strong 3-0 1v1pl record till now, beating squirtell landon and syn. Still a match to watch for sure, Lancer can turn it around and this will probably go to the 5th game. 45:55 to Wailjesus

Freddy Kyogre vs Joker1v1: Rounding off our top 5 list, I feel this is definitely going to be an interesting matchup. Both have had rocky starts in the initial weeks, and both having bounced back last week. Knowing joker, he will either win win 4-2 using wild mons or go clean 0-4. I will be hoping it's the former or I will lock you in the basement Joker 1v1. And it took me days to get out of Iron Crusher 's

Last edited:

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Juuling Jumpluffs (0) vs Playful Panchams (0)

SM Bo7: SoulWind vs SolarflareRo I REALLY wanted to see Kaif v SoulWind
SM: ggopw vs Chickenpie2
SM: RuffletMuffler vs Tom842
ORAS: dom vs Osra
dom more like vom
ORAS: ryyjyywyy vs WhalemanCheng
BW: blondesasukeuchiha vs Kaif Kaif is still bad
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs Hijasu
2v2 Doubles: suapah vs Iron Crusher

Ecstatic Escargots (0) vs RPS Rhyperiors (0)

SM Bo7: Blazikin vs TheShadowClaw I can't pick a favorite between my two sons ;w;
SM: Lancer Fr vs WailJesus cteamer vs cteamer, lit
SM: BigPimpin12 vs akaFila
ORAS: Whaleeeee vs Caasi
ORAS: roman vs Cynara
BW: ayedan vs martha
DPP: TonyFlygon vs GL Volkner
2v2 Doubles: Kowasabii vs Knuckstrike

Frozen Articunos (0) vs Pixilated Porygons (0)

SM Bo7: Elo Bandit vs MaceMaster Elo is a good standard player, but mace sets are good at being anti standard
SM: Squirtell 1v1 vs UnleashOurPassion Squirtell should win so long as he knows how to quickbuild a Scarf Fire type onto his team
SM: Huston vs Eriey These two are just about right for each other
ORAS: skysolo14 vs Arifeen Wondersub v idk
ORAS: Chaitanya vs Catalystic
BW: Jamez155 vs Wanonymous1616
DPP: 187 Fan vs Magma
2v2 Doubles: JediR vs Pigeons Good player v Good player

Hellfire Heatrans (0) vs Metro Boomin Megarays (0)

SM Bo7: Joker 1v1 vs Freddy Kyogre BIG GRUDGE MATCH FROM LAST PL, but no Kokos to be dabbed on by Kecleon this year
SM: UBERLandon21 vs Close I feel landon has just a slight edge on close, in terms of making reads
SM: Waylaid vs Jytcampbell
ORAS: motogp vs Ferno
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs OM room
BW: ima vs sed
DPP: TogliBabineBoeuf vs neomon
2v2 Doubles: alive vs Poison Adhesive idr alive being a 2v2 boi, then again you just need teams and picking skills to win at 2v2

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
How panchams snipe the jumpluffs:

SM Bo7: SoulWind vs SolarflareRo solar wanted to catch ryy but didn't succeed
SM: ggopw vs Chickenpie2 cp2 with the expert ggopw snipe
SM: RuffletMuffler vs Tom842 tom in the cut lookin for anyone to bomb
ORAS: dom vs Osra i dont know what happened here
ORAS: ryyjyywyy vs WhalemanCheng yeah no
BW: blondesasukeuchiha vs Kaif dumbass Kaif trynna snipe sw but catching a wild bsu in the process
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs Hijasu no
2v2 Doubles: suapah vs Iron Crusher the crusher of iron thinking he can crush rufflets instead finds suapah

R3AL S3XY PR3D1CTS

Joolers vs Paychamps

SM Bo7: Sool Woind vs SolaLflaLe - i feel like being bad gives him an advantage.
SM: gg opeewee vs ChoicenPoi69 - Both good HL
SM: RowletMuffins vs Tom(number)(number)(number) - idk, Tom's numbers arent that good so im leaning to Rufflet/Rowlet.
ORAS: DoomOfDom vs Rosa - ORAS is dom's home, tho dont under estimate osra. but im going for dom
ORAS ryyjjyyyyyyyyyyrjjy vs WailJebusmanChong - issa whale.
BW: brownsasookeOochicha vs Kaifoo - kaif rly shouldnt play on solar's spot.
DPP: CrashBoomBangGang vs Hiojiasu -
2v2 Doubles: SmolHappySuapah vs Platinum melter - HL?

Ecstatic Escargots (8) vs RPS Rhyperiors (0) - RPS N00BS

Articunos vs poorygons

SM Bo7: Leg Band1t vs Magoc Maestro - Elo Will drop 1/2 games but still wins.
SM: Blastoise 2v2 vs UnleashOurPremierLeague - shortDURANTedge
SM: Houston vs Erape pulse - I D E K.
ORAS: SkieDoubles(number,number) vs Arif00hn - ^
ORAS: Chainyani vs Coastaclystic -
BW: JameZ vs Wanno - cteam skills
DPP: 69 Fan vs Magma storm - We COULD act win??
2v2 Doubles: JesusHit A Deer vs Pidge Pidge - HL

Heatans vs booming rays

SM Bo7: J0kerrrRr 1v6 vs Freddy Kyogre primal Groudon - Wish Groudon was allowed though, HL
SM: UBERDriverLandon21 vs Really Far Away - hes Just better at not screwing up.
SM: WhaleLaid vs Jytcmaped At a Bell - Whale.
ORAS: motogp 2 sucks vs Fernothorn - motogp 2 is better at Pokémon than driving.
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs OM room - Would love to see this being a HL match, if someone wins it's XSC
BW: ami vs sed>deg - ima Just kills everyone, e v e r y o n e
DPP: Toglipi>Toglikiss vs neomon - HL
2v2 Doubles: AliveIsPoison vs Peesint Adheshave - idk both that much, thats Just me, but it's a close one i guess •~•

(Dont take this that serious).

predicts:

Juuling Jumpluffs vs Playful Panchams - Flying is super effective on Fighting
EcstaticEscargots vs RPS Rhyperiors - Ground is x4 on Fire/Rock
Frozen Articunos vs Pixilated Porygons - it's a tie, no supereffectiveness
Hellfire Heatrans vs Metrobooming Megarays - Dragon and Flying are not very effective on steel.

Predictions Based on Prices in the Draft

Juuling Jumpluffs vs Playful Panchams : Panchams win 3-5

SM Bo7: SoulWind vs SolarflareRo - SoulWind 24500 > SolarflareRo 4000 ; SoulWind wins 4-0
SM: ggopw vs Chickenpie2 - Both are Managers so its 10000 vs 10000 ; ggopw wins 3-2
SM: RuffletMuffler vs Tom842 - Both Users went for 3000 ; Tom wins in a close 3-2 series
ORAS: dom vs Osra - Since dom is a manager he is worth 10000, Osra was drafted for 24000 ; Osra wins 3-1
ORAS: ryyjyywyy vs WhalemanCheng - ryyjyywyy was drafted for 19500, whilst WmC is a manager therefore is 10000 ; ryy wins 3-1
BW: blondesasukeuchiha vs Kaif - bsu went for 4000, and Kaif went for 6000. expect Kaif to win a close 3-2 series
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs Hijasu - both users were bought for 8000. ; i feel hijasu will win with hax one game and go on to win 3-2
2v2 Doubles: suapah vs Iron Crusher - suapah 7500 < Iron Crusher 21000 ; suapah should pick up a win, but IC will win overall 3-1

Ecstatic Escargots vs RPS Rhyperiors : Tie 4-4

SM Bo7: Blazikin vs TheShadowClaw - Blazikin 19500 vs TSC 12000 ; Blazikin wins 3-2
SM: Lancer Fr vs WailJesus - Lancer 10000 vs WailJesus 7500 ; Lancer wins close 3-2
SM: BigPimpin12 vs akaFila - Bimp! 5000 < akaFila 10000 ; akaFila wins 3-1
ORAS: Whaleeeee vs Caasi - 15000 whaleeeeeeee vs Caasi 4000 ; whaleeee wins 3-0
ORAS: roman vs Cynara - both 3000, dont really know any of em...um Cynara wins 3-0 sure..
BW: ayedan vs martha - ayedan 7000 > martha 8000. basically this means ayedan is bad. but will be 3-2 martha. gl tho ayedan ^^
DPP: TonyFlygon vs GL Volkner - 27k flygon...if not a 3-0 we can cri. flygon wins
2v2 Doubles: Kowasabii vs Knuckstrike - 5500 vs 17000... knuckstrike wins 3-0

Frozen Articunos vs Pixilated Porygons : Porygons win 3-5

SM Bo7: Elo Bandit vs MaceMaster - elo bandit 12500 < macemaster 26000 ; mace wins 3-1
SM: Squirtell 1v1 vs UnleashOurPassion - squirtell 8500 vs manager uop 10000 ; uop wins 3-2
SM: Huston vs Eriey - Manager Huston vs 4000 Eriey ; Huston wins 3-1
ORAS: skysolo14 vs Arifeen - skysolo14 10000 > Arifeen 4000 ; skysolo14 wins 3-1
ORAS: Chaitanya vs Catalystic - Chaitanya 6000 > Catalystic 5500 ; Chaitanya wins a close 3-2
BW: Jamez155 vs Wanonymous1616 - Jamez115 is Managing 10000 vs 18000 wanony ; wanony wins 3-2
DPP: 187 Fan vs Magma - 187 Fan 3000 vs Magma 9000 ; Magma wins 3-0
2v2 Doubles: JediR vs Pigeons - 5000 < 10500 ; pigeons wins 3-1

Bale's Bad Team vs RayQs : Bale's Fire Spider things win 5-3

SM Bo7: Joker 1v1 vs Freddy Kyogre - 9500 vs 10000 ; Freddy wins 4-0 Joker is shit.
SM: UBERLandon21 vs Close - 21000 Landon vs 8500 Close ; Landon wins 3-1
SM: Waylaid vs Jytcampbell - 3000 vs 4000 matchup - jytcampbell 3-2 with hax
ORAS: motogp vs Ferno - motogp really went for 13500, ferno 6500 ; motogp wins 3-1
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs OM room - xsc 9500 > om room 7000 ; 3-2 xsc
BW: ima vs sed - ima 7500 < sed manager 10000 ; sed wins 3-2
DPP: TogliBabineBoeuf vs neomon - 13500 vs 10500 ; togi wins 3-2
2v2 Doubles: alive vs Poison Adhesive - alive went for 6000 vs PA's 5500 ; alive wins a close 3-2

These predictions have no bias behind them besides the users which went for the same price.

Predicts (a bit late, but my big fan Waylaid asked for them)
Disclaimer: haven't seen matches that have already been done so this is 100% unbiased

Juuling Jumpluffs (4) vs Playful Panchams (4)

SM Bo7: SoulWind vs SolarflareRo (49-51) SW has had an intense ws thus far, so it's up to my big boy Solar to end it
SM: ggopw vs Chickenpie2 (60-40) ggopw talks too much trash to lose to a nice guy like cp2
SM: RuffletMuffler vs Tom842 (who cares - who cares) nobody cares about sm3 anyway lmao
ORAS: dom vs Osra (1-99) rosa gonna be pulling some Poisonium-Z-Crustle-type shit on dom, and win
EDIT: I know this is oras, I just happened to make a poisonium z crustle set once so I said rosa was also going to make some kind of unset to cteam
edit4: and as it turns out I was right, osra used rest mawile.

ORAS: ryyjyywyy vs WhalemanCheng (100-0) ryy said he was gonna kill my cat if I didn't predict his win so there we go
BW: blondesasukeuchiha vs Kaif (60-40) bsu is washed up but Kaif never played bw in his own life so
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs Hijasu (30-70) I only know one cbb: cabbbages
2v2 Doubles: suapah vs Iron Crusher (20-80) avenge me daddy

Ecstatic Escargots (1) vs RPS Rhyperiors (0)

SM Bo7: Blazikin vs TheShadowClaw very unpredictable matchup
SM: Lancer Fr vs WailJesus very unpredictable matchup
SM: BigPimpin12 vs akaFila very unpredictable matchup
ORAS: Whaleeeee vs Caasi very unpredictable matchup
ORAS: pazza vs Cynara (100-0) pazza never lost a 1v1 game in his life so, you do you
BW: ayedan vs martha very unpredictable matchup
DPP: TonyFlygon vs GL Volkner very unpredictable matchup
2v2 Doubles: Kowasabii vs Knuckstrike very unpredictable matchup

Frozen Articunos (5) vs Pixilated Porygons (3)

SM Bo7: Elo Bandit vs MaceMaster (65-35) this is the first time we see Bandit's true power. He plans to make a "1v1pl rekting n00bs montage (2019)" video for his channel. He is doing this for subscribers, this man has no soul. We must stop him,

H̡̓̍̇͑̈́̍̔ͬ͒͋̋̽ͭ̀͟҉̭̮͎̺̪͙̙̺̟̭̩̼͕͇͕͔̟̟͡E̴͚͍̖̤͕̙̺͚̞͚̳͓̼̪̯̝̝̤̖͑ͫ̈͐ͥ̾ͧ́͘ ̴̝̗̙̦̫͓̣͎̝ͬ̇̈́͆͌ͦͥ̓̅͊͝H̾̔͗ͨ̿҉͔̜̻̩͉̰͉͓̗̮̥͖̼̮͈̕Â̢̑̉̏͂̇̇̋̔̽́̀̓͌͞҉̳̖̻ͅSͪ͂̐͑̓ͯͮͧ̌̿͗̚҉̷̛̟͇͖̘̬͎͉͈ ̸͚͎̥̙̖͇̱͇̟̼͖͇̙̗͓ͪͯ̎̇̎ͨ̿ͧ́B̶̸̾̎̊ͩͩ̍̈́͒̃̍͂͂͋̅ͯ̀́̚҉̮̣̬͇̗̻͎̩̝̝̖̺̺E̵͙͙̘̤͉̞̍̽̓ͧ̐̔ͦ́́̚Ç̰̺͓̳͙̹̾͗̄͊̑̏́̃ͦ͗ͮͨ̊̑̀̀͠͞O̧͇͔͚͕͙̩̤͈̙͓͋͗͂̈̐̏̆̿̋̋͆̍ͯ̃̋̏̀̕͢M̨̧̺̮̘̙̤͔͚͇͙͕̙̼͉̎ͯ͋ͪͯ͛͌ͫ̒̂̋͂̐͗̆̽̚E̥̬̙̬͇͎̬̤̘̜̜̔ͫ̀̍̊ͦ̃̅ͮ́ͪ̄̋̕͟ ̌̑ͦ͆͂̽̀ͣ͒͑ͬ͗̇͒҉̶͏̛̺̝̰̼̟̣̞͈̭̯͚͙̻̤̹̭̱͔T͍̠̝̠̠͖̯̿̊̀ͯ̉̒ͮ̽ͩ̍̄̐̈̋̾́̓͛͌͟͠͞Ơ̲͈̮̥͑͒̑̇͋̎ͤ̽͘͝O͎̖̗̗͕̤̣̝͔͓͖̭̬̪͊̈̔͊̑̈ͪ͆͞͞ ̸̶̴̻̣̟̥͍̫͇͕̪̣͇̞̺͚̈ͥ͛͂͋ͭ̓̎ͬͣ̈́͛̍̆̐͘͟P̡̧̖̟̝̺͖̲͚͇͖̊͊͋̒͗ͧ̀ͣͨ́̋͐̒́͠ͅÖ́͗̇ͧ̈́҉̵̧̛̼͚͈̰͕͎͕̦̯̻́W͇͖͙̙̼̮̼̟̳͇͙̭̦͛̉ͫ̊͒͑̿̈ͦ̂ͨ̅́̀ͅE̶̅ͥ͒͊̓̔͐ͥ̓ͨͦ͆ͯ͊͐͐͐̌͡͏̘̟̼̦̫̯͉̗̖̗̦̦͇̲̫̲͖̱ͅR̺͈̖̻̗̻̫̭͇̖͉̺̰̲̲̣̭͙͋̏͒ͤͨͨ̍ͩ̓͛̈̍ͮ́͞F̵̨͛ͩ̓ͫ͆̾̌̿͌͌̈́ͧ̾ͨ̓̚҉͉͇̬̙̻̱̯̪̼͖̤̰̕U̘̱͍͎͖̪̤̦̟͇͈̪ͥ̒̃̐̌ͬ́̓ͥͩ͌ͦ͊̚͜L̶̦͍̯̪̘̱̝͔͖̬͖̫̯̙͂͊͗͗̓ͫ̒ͪ̔̈̔̍̑͘͝

SM: Squirtell 1v1 vs UnleashOurPassion (55-45) standard UOP throwing and squirtell showing he's not only good for ladder and roomtours
SM: Huston vs Eriey (70-30) do I even need to explain
ORAS: skysolo14 vs Arifeen (49.8-50.2) I have never seen these two people play in my life
ORAS: Chaitanya vs Catalystic (55-45) wait aren't these two the same person
BW: Jamez155 vs Wanonymous1616 (40-60) have these people ever played BW? wtf is going on
DPP: 187 Fan vs Magma (60-40) ah yes, finally a match I can look forward to. 187 Fan has proven himself worthy during these weeks, so I expect highly of him
2v2 Doubles: JediR vs Pigeons (2-98) sorry JediR but my manz Pigeons is worth 40k at the very least no way in hell he's losing a single game to you

Hellfire Heatrans (0) vs Metro Boomin Megarays (0)

SM Bo7: Joker 1v1 vs Freddy Kyogre (77-33) freddy beats people by using !randpick before every match, but we all know Joker is the king of hax so
SM: UBERLandon21 vs Close (45-55) closexy has beaten my man Lancer in a tight game so there's no chance only a 45% chance he's losing this one
SM: Waylaid vs Jytcampbell (0-100) waylaid true s/o for being my number 1 fan but jyt is the best 1v1 player he never lost a single game so I'm sorry but this goes to him
ORAS: motogp vs Ferno (55-45) I feel like moto is gonna show us his/her (moto is like a lesser osra to me so Irdk his/her gender) true potential this week
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs OM room (79-21) isn't om room a bh player
BW: ima vs sed (75-25) who the hell is sed
DPP: TogliBabineBoeuf vs neomon (70-30) neomon made his team tie because he was scared so no chance he's winning this week
2v2 Doubles: alive vs Poison Adhesive (65-35) PA once beat me in a game of 2v2, and I beat motogp once, moto also beat jedir last week and I think jedir beat alive once, so by transitivity rules PA will beat alive no matter what

edit2: I try to make my predicts more blatantly ironic everytime but people still seem to not realize that I haven't played enough tours to make real predicts so none of this stuff is serious
edit3: I don't like being toxic but that's it. I'm gonna say it.

Kaif big meanie

Last edited:

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
SM Bo7: Blazikin vs TheShadowClaw very unpredictable matchup
SM: Lancer Fr vs WailJesus very unpredictable matchup
SM: BigPimpin12 vs akaFila very unpredictable matchup
ORAS: Whaleeeee vs Caasi very unpredictable matchup
ORAS: pazza vs Cynara (100-0) pazza never lost a match a 1v1 game in his life so, you do you
BW: ayedan vs martha very unpredictable matchup
DPP: TonyFlygon vs GL Volkner very unpredictable matchup
2v2 Doubles: Kowasabii vs Knuckstrike very unpredictable matchup
what the fuck

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Battle Simulator Moderator
Won 3-2 ggs
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-886229669http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-886233585http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-886236485http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-886240450http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-886244670
edit: teams

Code:
Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Smack Down  
- Substitute  
- Bulk Up  

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite  
Ability: Tough Claws  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Ice Punch  
- Meteor Mash  
- Zen Headbutt  
- Hammer Arm  

Tapu Fini @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Misty Surge  
EVs: 192 HP / 136 SpA / 180 Spe  
Modest Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Surf  
- Blizzard  
- Moonblast  
- Hidden Power [Rock]
Code:
Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Smack Down  
- Substitute  
- Bulk Up  

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite  
Ability: Tough Claws  
Jolly Nature  
- Ice Punch  
- Meteor Mash  
- Zen Headbutt  
- Hammer Arm  

Tapu Fini @ Waterium Z  
Ability: Misty Surge  
EVs: 192 HP / 136 SpA / 180 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Rain Dance  
- Hydro Pump  
- Moonblast  
- Grass Knot
Code:
Durant @ Choice Band  
Ability: Hustle  
Jolly Nature  
- Superpower  
- Stone Edge  
- X-Scissor  
- Iron Head  

Celesteela @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Beast Boost  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD  
Modest Nature  
- Flash Cannon  
- Fire Blast  
- Giga Drain  
- Air Slash  

Excadrill @ Groundium Z  
Ability: Mold Breaker  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Iron Head  
- Substitute  
- Swords Dance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)