Tournament 1v1PL III - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
You're the one who just basically said they'd Fake Out a Pokemon which you, in any case ever, both in the moment and in hindsight, have zero reason to ever click Fake Out against. I will apologize, however; I was not aware that you had thoughts while randomly clicking buttons that make no sense, so I assumed you just did it. Pardon me.

I believe this is not the Monotype subforum, however. I think it would be more appropriate to say something like "Are you that 1v1 team consisting of Fake Tears Vaporeon, Baby-Doll Eyes Primarina, and the stupid gen 8 water lizard starter literally based off of tears? Because you sure whine a lot."

Won in 7. s/os GGOPW idk why your teams had so many good matchups but I'll ask you for the mazar bot eventually. replays under spinnin round

would like some finishing words for me this tour. this tour was really shit. many reasons. im never gonna get over that act call vs tony im fully convinced that wasnt an act call tony should have gotten nor do i think anybody should be expected to be forced to get on a break at work to play pokemon at 3am on the phone after he was told 'a little later' and then got blamed for having to work. it is what it is now but i had to bitch about it one more time to feel better.
dpp 1v1 is kinda shit even tho i did have a fair bit of fun making random sets work and figuring out spread and stuff i did enjoy that idt pre bw needs any tour exposure, giving bw exposure is questionable too but that gen is semi playable.

also wanna put out there that some of you rock paper scissor goons really need to think about your place and how good u really are for playing something w higher odds than throwing a dice lmao if u can flip well that doesnt mean u actually know what you're doing.
special shoutout to Djokra whos actually all that but isnt even good at rock paper scissors. idk why u suddenly turned cancer to me recently i guess your ego is just getting too big. not blaming u but eh, gl w the gerk

thank u sed and FK for trusting me u guys were nice, we'll meet again in some other shitty tour

Last edited:

pazza

Banned deucer.
Won in 7. s/os GGOPW idk why your teams had so many good matchups but I'll ask you for the mazar bot eventually. replays under spinnin round

would like some finishing words for me this tour. this tour was really shit. many reasons. im never gonna get over that act call vs tony im fully convinced that wasnt an act call tony should have gotten nor do i think anybody should be expected to be forced to get on a break at work to play pokemon at 3am on the phone after he was told 'a little later' and then got blamed for having to work. it is what it is now but i had to bitch about it one more time to feel better.
dpp 1v1 is kinda shit even tho i did have a fair bit of fun making random sets work and figuring out spread and stuff i did enjoy that idt pre bw needs any tour exposure, giving bw exposure is questionable too but that gen is semi playable.

also wanna put out there that some of you rock paper scissor goons really need to think about your place and how good u really are for playing something w higher odds than throwing a dice lmao if u can flip well that doesnt mean u actually know what you're doing.
special shoutout to Djokra whos actually all that but isnt even good at rock paper scissors. idk why u suddenly turned cancer to me recently i guess your ego is just getting too big. not blaming u but eh, gl w the gerk

thank u sed and FK for trusting me u guys were nice, we'll meet again in some other shitty tour
I'm still the best 1v1/rock paper scissor/dice player there is though. so u dont need to be salty about how bad you are smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)