2015/16 Football/Soccer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do Liverpool fans think about Markovic coming back? Honestly his move felt like a huge surprise for me but idk craps about how that team works.

Kudos to the Arsenal for winning :) but it sucks cause apparently Ramsey won't be back till after the next break. Here's hoping Ox learned to track back.

What do Liverpool fans think about Markovic coming back? Honestly his move felt like a huge surprise for me but idk craps about how that team works.

Kudos to the Arsenal for winning :) but it sucks cause apparently Ramsey won't be back till after the next break. Here's hoping Ox learned to track back.
It gives another option to the squad. Honestly, Rodgers left the squad with only one winger in Ibe and tries to play 4-3-3, sticking players like Firmino, Ings and Lallana out of position to do so.

Furthermore, Markovic didn't really get a chance last season. In most of his games, he was deployed as a Wing Back when his position was a winger or second striker. The injuries to the front line means Markovic could get some game time, which will benefit him more than being played out of position. Having said that, I doubt Fenerbache will allow it considering it is a season long loan and they are paying 100% of his wages (and he is playing well for them when he isn't injured).

Yeah that's kinda sucks for us tho, Wilshere is still injured, I'm not sure about Flamini, and iirc Chambers can play as CDM but I'm not sure that he's competent there but he's an option. Ox does the job too but he's an attacking minded so I'm not sure if he will track back like Ramsey does. Maybe Santi on the right and Ox as CM with Coq? Or maybe bring out Walcott on right side and put Giroud up front? That's some options tho.

So Liverpool drew again, which is kinda sad to see because I want Klopp to win it. Rubin Kazan were playing with 10 men but they managed to force a draw. Also Spurs lost 2-1 to Anderlecht. Eriksen scored a quick goal but Anderlecth turned it around in the second half.

So Liverpool drew again, which is kinda sad to see because I want Klopp to win it. Rubin Kazan were playing with 10 men but they managed to force a draw. Also Spurs lost 2-1 to Anderlecht. Eriksen scored a quick goal but Anderlecth turned it around in the second half.
people have got to stop buying the uk hype. Celtic are a championship side, and the epl's elite teams arent anywhere near other countries elite teams. Plus the schedule and the demand of the epl just makes the teams even more depleted come european nights

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
England is about to be only #4 in europe next year and therefore will lose their 4th CL spot. They are nowhere close to the "best league in the world". That's obviously Spain's La Liga.
The massive amounts of money should eventually turn that around tho. I can't really see the Serie A and Bundesliga compete with that long term.

With the way things are going, I can't see Mourinho at Chelsea by Christmas.
They had a much easier fixture list but are struggling to string some good performances together, languishing in 15th place. Mourinho seems to have lost the plot while Willian seems the only player bothering to try to make something happen. Costa and Hazard were invisible.

Another win! Not a clean sheet but Cech made 2 amazing saves which saved us the 3 points, Giroud proved that he's still there (not like *cough*Costa*cough*) and Ozil once again made an assist, also we're on the top of the table after a year and half!
Arsene: "Nobody thought us would be the top of the league after West Ham loss, but we can win the title." hopefully we can.

West Ham once again won against the Top 5 of BPL, after Arsenal, Liverpool, City and now Chelsea, United next? They're a threat...

Another win! Not a clean sheet but Cech made 2 amazing saves which saved us the 3 points, Giroud proved that he's still there (not like *cough*Costa*cough*) and Ozil once again made an assist, also we're on the top of the table after a year and half!
Arsene: "Nobody thought us would be the top of the league after West Ham loss, but we can win the title." hopefully we can.

West Ham once again won against the Top 5 of BPL, after Arsenal, Liverpool, City and now Chelsea, United next? They're a threat...
4th place this year is literally up for grabs for anyone. Chelsea have dropped off dramatically, liverpool lost top 4 status after suarez left and sterling leaving didnt help, tottenham never want to claim top 4 anymore and southampton arent having the run they had last year and the year before that. So who takes 4th? Seriously who?

4th place this year is literally up for grabs for anyone. Chelsea have dropped off dramatically, liverpool lost top 4 status after suarez left and sterling leaving didnt help, tottenham never want to claim top 4 anymore and southampton arent having the run they had last year and the year before that. So who takes 4th? Seriously who?
Maybe we will see Leicester or West Ham on Europa League next season? Liverpool may have the chance if Klopp manages to blend well.

Arsenal. It's ours for the taking.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
The "Jose out" chants and hashtags are gushing in but the fact that he hasn't been sacked yet means that he's here to stay. I just hope he realizes that playing the same formation with the same stale tactics won't magically improve our current situation. He needs to wake the fuck up and think outside the box, show some positivity for once, take some risks, advise the players to do the same. The title's gone, even 4th place seems potentially out of reach, we've got nothing to lose, the players should focus on 'winning' and not "not losing", that attitude is partly the reason we're in our current predicament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)