Monotype 2019 Monotype Circuit Playoffs - Finals [Won by DugZa]

8. Xiri vs 17. MetaRiolu7 - no offense mr. 7 but imo u shouldnt even be in the tour sorry man its just how it goes
2. Wincon vs. 10. smub - not predicting some brainlet who lectures his opponent who clearly didnt care about the series after wincon plays at fucking 11 pm on sunday god what an actual loser bro thts kinda sad
6. Dandy Highwayman vs. 14. DugZa - blt was like a year ago
4. 1 True Lycan vs. 12. Days for Dabs - only worthwhile player left what a shitty tour

this is truly just pathetic that one of these people has to win this tour

4. 1 True Lycan vs 8. Xiri - i dont have anything bad to say about either of these two so glhf ig, i think lycans gonna win.
10. smub vs 14. DugZa - alright dugza you were able to beat side server representative Taide, and I respect that, but please, for all of our sake, just accept that you really shouldn't be here and finally just lose. I have nothing good to say about your opponent but at least he got that rat wincon out of here, so he has given some type of positive contribution to this tournament.

I do not actually care who wins. After Peachy, Chait, and Prosaic lost, the tour lost the only players who deserved to win. sad truly.
the finals will be lycan v smub thats a fact. i will end with this: ban dynamax u actual nerds

4. 1 True Lycan vs 8. Xiri (65-35) - love xiri, he's amazing at most tiers (proof of this is he qualled in like, every sm circuit) and hes one of my first friends on this site, but i think lycan wants this the most out of all the remaining players, he's getting back in shape again and his legacy deserves to be represented with a ribbon (and he might be testing with me so he should win). this is going down to three games undoubtedly.

10. smub vs 14. DugZa - (60-40) - smub hates psychic and always preps for it so he should win? both players have had high highs and really obscure lows.. dugza has been getting wins vs big names lately and getting overall better with time but smub's prep and experience prevails on here. could go either way but i think smub unorthodox builds/unteams give him a slight edge on this one.

Xiri

Solar Vision of Life
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Three-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
RBTT Champion
Lost to 1TL ggs. Wish I could have played better instead of the garbage performance I put in but its what it is.

Special shoutout to Attribute for supplying me with cool teams for this leg of the tournament. Couldn't have made it this far without you, buddy.
And also to Endal for being my personal cheerleader (altho you predicted against me for r1).

Lost against Dugza, definitely should've switched teams in between, but for some reason I didn't

I'm still proud of myself for making it this far, especially with how many amazing players there are in this tour. Ggs to Dugza, along with everyone else I played against. I'll have to wait a little longer before I get a chance at Grands

All of you have a great day!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)