Monotype 2022 Monotype Circuit Playoffs - Finals [Won by Trichotomy]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azick

Love Sosa
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hey everyone, now that I'm out wanted to write a quick lil post to cap off the year and thank some people, but first off ggs to Miho, obv crit was unfort but as is mons and beyond that I made myriad misplays throughout the series, just wasn't anywhere near my best performance and that contributed just as much as any hax may have.

Anyways I've had a ton of fun since I started really getting into competitive mons within this last year or so and while I wasn't able to pull this out I'm really glad to have made the tour and have had a ton of fun playing and improving within the circuit, as well as just playing on PS. To get here I've had a ton of help and learned from many great players and wanted to s/o some of these people here.

Don't really talk to him but one of the biggest thanks I wanna give is to DugZa, BLT was what rly got me into the competitive/tour scene and beyond simply drafting me Dug was a great manager who rly gave a shit abt the team and wanted us all to do well and did all he could to mentor my noob ass. Also met one of my favorite people through that tour Jojo8868, washed as you are your still a goat and I appreciate all the support/hate you gave me in getting here. Some other great people I met through that were Ainzcrad and avarice, luv you both and while we got tossed in this were always JPL champions <3. Another s/o from my JPL and then ULC teammate Ashbala, great guy despite your affinity for johning. From ULC also wanna mention AtraX Madara, TDR and Neko , all great people that I enjoy talking with and specifically thanks for the support in this Neko <33.

Two other big people I wanna mention are mushamu and CrazyClown94. While we don't talk as much anymore CC is one of my greatest friends who always kept me coming on the sim and taught me a ton abt mons as I was hella new and looking to learn. cem, aka toxapexboy99, meme as he may be, while he may not fully know this, is really one of the greatest influences/teachers I met on here who really helped improve my general playing/game sense/building even if I have to take many of his statements w a grain of salt. CB eleki some dumb shit bro.

Finally wanna thank some people from the mono room. One of the biggest things that keeps me coming on is just hanging out in that room and I've met many great people through my time in there and becoming voice in there has been one of the best parts of my time on here. s/os to roxie a great friend I met through the room as well as Attribute Kev style.css maroon and Felines, all great players who I've either learned from or enjoy being able to talk with within the room. And most importantly ken_, one of my absolute best friends on the sim that I came to know through the room. Learned so many things from this guy not only concerning the room but the mono community as a whole as well as endless Pokemon related bullshit(how else would I know how crit rates work in RBY). Hope my grammar was alright here, luv you bro. Also s/os to a ton of the regs as well who make the room enjoyable and are fun to talk with.

Alright, thats all the heartfelt shit I got in me, good luck to the remaining and I'll see ya'll next yr ;)

Mihowk

The whole of humanity has failed.
is a Site Content Manageris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey, just two words especially to thank everyone who supported me in this run. First of all gg Floss and good luck to you and Trich in the finals, this will be fire af. Then, well, tysm AtraX Madara and Hurtadoo for helping me everytime I needed it. If I started playing mono more seriously some months ago is only thanks to you two, you guys are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)