270toWin

Do you want my honest take?

At this point I don't give much of a shit if Biden wins because the GOP held the senate and gained significant footing in the house, against all expectations. There is now a check to packing the supreme court, abolishing the filibuster, appointing radicals to executive branch positions (which I have said under Trump as well that it has wya too much power) and a 6-3 conservative court that can strike down unconstitutional executive orders.

So Tl;Dr, I do not need "copium." I do not give a shit. I'm just posting about my honesty. Take it or leave it lol

Do you want my honest take?

At this point I don't give much of a shit if Biden wins because the GOP held the senate and gained significant footing in the house, against all expectations. There is now a check to packing the supreme court, abolishing the filibuster, appointing radicals to executive branch positions (which I have said under Trump as well that it has wya too much power) and a 6-3 conservative court that can strike down unconstitutional executive orders.

So Tl;Dr, I do not need "copium." I do not give a shit. I'm just posting about my honesty. Take it or leave it lol

He literally called for the vote to be stopped UNTIL clear allegations of fraud are cleared up. Up until yesterday, PA was accepting ballots not post-marked November 3rd and those without signatures. They're still not letting GOP pollwatchers near ballot counting despite a court order demanding it.

It has nothing to do with stopping the vote cold because Trump was briefly ahead. It has everything to do with having a fair process that everyone can be confident in, even if Biden wins. Every legal ballot should count.

Other than that, I stand by what I said earlier in the thread. This is going to be decided in the Supreme Court, there is just too much fishy shit going on with late-night ballot dumps and allegations + evidence of fraud (namely Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Nevada), in addition to all of these extensions to vote counting not approved by state legislators. This is what we get for pushing forward with universal mail-in voting. Do not get comfortable in Georgia, Pennsylvania, or Arizona, they will decide the election.
This is true, and anyone thinking Trump wanted to stop the counting to win is pathetically naive

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think Trump will win 304-234... Riots in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania (and here especially, Biden's comments on banning fracking) I think will give him the edge to squeak out the wins in those states..
denial

Fuck mail-in voting. God awful idea.
anger

I'd be weary about Arizona and Pennsylvania. Don't get comfortable, if you haven't already.
Maybe its like the Wizard of Oz, maybe if I click my heels 3 times voter fraud will go away...

There is no such thing as voter fraud,
bargaining

I do not give a shit. I'm just posting about my honesty. Take it or leave it lol
depression

#NikkiHaley2024 :I
acceptance

Legitimate Username

NO PLAN SURVIVES
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)