NOC 2d3 Mafia - Game Over, Town Win! (and postgame is up)

ok fine

this is my reachout to you texas

i do think the game is over. i do think you fucked up on day 1. and i do especially think that your analysis this game is awful because i have priviledged info of knowing my own alignment

but i am sorry for refusing to engage with you and with the thread on d2. my original intent was not to posture

hal
Yesterday at 12:11 AM

I think this day phase I’m going to communicate purely through likes

And then I’ll live to lylo to be able to sort shit out

Texas is either scum or being dumb as fuck. Smogon account was a dumb lynch. I wish we lynched caff instead

And the heal night kill is all sorts of wacky. Maybe I need to start looking at dusk or something(edited)

but then you voted me like two pages ago and honestly when i saw that i decided that if you wanted to play to deliberately annoy me that i would do the same to you

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I "scum read" you day 1 because I didn't town read you (because surprise surprise you have never been able to d1 obvtown in any game we've played) and you had strong associatives to my top scum read. Not because of any past game bullshit.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
"good while" aka 8 minutes

i'm just gonna say this game isn't unsolved yet. I have 4 scum candidates and we have 3 lynches max, 2 min if we hit wrong.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
it is possible to come back so let's not give up :)

kk ima join you on this wagon tex, i still think caff/ifml are fine lynches today as well but dusk's behavior today has been contradictory and awkward compared to his positioning in d1. i can expand on this and i probably will to put forward my thoughts

fwiw i dont think you voted dusk again after unvoting though

vote Duskfall98

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)