NOC 2d3 Mafia - Game Over, Town Win! (and postgame is up)

Ok, I asked because if I were Texas I would lie about getting jailkept n1 to sort through fakeclaims but I guess there is no CC

This isn’t solved yet right we still have to choose between caff and viper? So it’s a 50/50 on whether or not nuxl jails Texas tonight?

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Ok, I asked because if I were Texas I would lie about getting jailkept n1 to sort through fakeclaims but I guess there is no CC

This isn’t solved yet right we still have to choose between caff and viper? So it’s a 50/50 on whether or not nuxl jails Texas tonight?
No we win 100%.

Nuxl

So basically:

IFML flips scum here.

Texas should go on viper/caff, I go on the other. For the purpose of this argument I go on caff, Texas goes on viper.

If I die tonight, we know that caff is clear because I jailed him. Texas verifies if viper idles tonight.

If texas dies tonight, it's fine because now I know caff is clear. We can't verify the idle on viper but we have two conftowns in caff/apricity in which we vote viper tonight. Or you let me jail viper tonight and see if a nokill occurs.

If scum idles/nobody dies, it suggests viper is the last scum or they idled.

If they idled, it's fine; we vote out one of caff/viper anyway because texas/I/apricity are still alive and we have majority. Next day, then I jail the remainder of the two, texas does fuckall with his action and we vote them out anyway.

Nuxl

2B is actually so townsided LOL. I was so worried we were in 2C because scum can just fakeclaim doctor/tracker and we couldn't do anything about it.

I clap for a texas/ifml or an apricity/ifml win if this clear doesn't work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)